Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2016

Current S/G/C and rank: CripZ lvl 2

Other RP groups you're in: ZIP - Planning And Construction
Cunning Stunts

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): N/A

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received:
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/8187/dali-ban-appeal

Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) well. San Andreas Medics is a professional and helping Players and saving many people lives aslo People need them and i like role plays of this group and they're doing a great work

What is the SAM motto? "Allways there when you need us the most"

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe

Who is the current leader? Marko.

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: 3days almost

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: On turf wars, if you are spawned as SAM, you are not allowed to help in any way members of gang you are in

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: dont forget tags and respect atherq

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes.

Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I'll accept everything that Because in my favor I am trying to improve myself

2. Why exactly are you applying today? i like this group and i want do RPs with SAM

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths: Shooting driving RP.
Weaknesses: para

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Because, i will be lactive and Respect rules;Members

alt text

**Personal Roleplay #1
Participants: @laminee @chris_nova @Shadro @RadiO
ZIP bulids : @DALI-i

:::

alt text

Description:**
31/5/2019, It was an ordinary night. I was drinking coffee at the fire department. All of a sudden, the radio was talking about a bar incident. I prepared our self with equipments and enough paramedic stuffs, took the Ambulance and started moving on to the scene. JESUS!! A Worker fell from the height of two floors and we didn't know if anyone else was there or if he is the only one. Luckily, was there a heap of sand where he falldown, that reduced the size of the damage he took. A fracture in his left foot, some fractures and tears in hi ribs and some bruises in his face. A local Sheriff Department closed both road sides with roadblock. I've bring the mobile bed, an officer helpped me out to put him on it slowly without hiting him in any side of his body. I was searching if someone around or anyone saw what happend exactly, and only his mate was there and he was kinda busy talking about the case and telling the sotry to the Sheriff, no victims, even the Worker him-self, his eyes was opened on my face and he was able to whispering with a low voice "help me..... do....n't let .... me die,.... i have a ....wife and 2 kids.... they still young... they can't do shit... whithout me". I felt so much in myself aout his wife his childrens and i decide ti do my best to save his life. I've put some bangages on his leg while we was in the Ambulance. On the way to LS Hospital he was ill realy hard, but all went off when he took some sedatives and medical care required. The surgeon said that he need to stay there from some days before he can walk again and go back home. He was looking to me from the window and points with his hand look like he was about to say " thank you a lot" till his wife and his two chlids rush into the room and turned around his bed.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@DALI-i said in DaLi's SAM Application:

Nickname DaLi

Account name: messiess

Greetings, Dr. Dali. San Andreas Medics Head-Quarter Team would like to congratulate you for ~[passing]~(green,lime) the application stage. You may now find a HQ Team member ingame for your entrance tests. We wish you the best of Luck.

Regards,
Johnny English
Head of SAM Air Division