Fire Academy Application - RadioGaga- 24/05/2019 [Under-review]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: RadioGaga

Username: oussama88

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: RadiO/RadioGaga

Current G/S N/A

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? N/A

Current groups: Cluckin' Bell Supervisor/ TMH Mechanic/ Cunning Stunts

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: Banned twice, for multiaccounting and Ban evading when i was newbie.

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? well, i just finish my last year exams, that mean i have like 4 free months till the next year began.

Tell us something about yourself: I was born in Sousse, Tunisia on 23/10/2001 that means I'm currently 17 years old. I used to be called Oussama in real life , I'm an easy going person that having fun with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people ,and I like to always challenge my self to improve at everything I do , I grew up in Tunisia and still studying and dreaming of being a BascketBall player , in my personal activities such as playing video games and swimming , I would like to be more of an extrovert due to i'm a little quiet and a little closer to the side introvert side , I would like to change this because I'd like to appear more friendly I believe that I'm very organized person I like to know exactly what I'm going to do for the day and the week, So I outline my tasks and organize my work load by doing so,anyway I have been out of playing for a long period ,but I have only been looking for a decently gang where I can feel comfortable, And i'm trying challenge myself with new side which is Arms Assassins side. I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in his own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience in gangs which make things more easy also i have the loyalty and maturity. I know that i havn't been so mature in the past , but i can ensure that i have achieved this target, as that was my aim as i have been told. I have been, trying to redeem my self from that lack of maturity i had in the passed and i do hope that i have showed that i can be mature and behave in the right manner and respect people . I've always been appreciative of what the organizations I have worked for have done for me, as well as what I can do for them. I'm a special person who wants to do my absolute best for the gang I work for.
I have a strong desire to help others through improving their skills , which has led to my past success as a skilled player . Improving your skills ( as a generale) is a key value of your company, and I know that I could bring to this. Also, I believe my strongest trait is my working with people very well in a way where I use the strengths of each individual in a team to produce the best results because of my easy going personality,I have been told by my firects that it's easy approach me. Finally, I would like to inform you that If you got some doubting about me feel free to contact me at discord and let's solve them.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Yes, sure thing.

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? as i arleady said i have a lot of free time so yeah ;D

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Ofc i do.

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? well, i'll do my best to pass it.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? I have some strengths like communicating, teamwork, maturity, listening and obey the orders given by the higher ranked individuals, also roleplaying is one of my strongest sides.

What are your weaknesses? Sometimes grammar mistakes (English Skills problem in general)

Why do you want to join the SAFD? Well, to be honest here, i like the main role also the RP side, cause as we all know always when i watch an action movie there is a fire and i see when FireFighters rush into the burn buildding to rescue other civillians and save their lifes, that's my point to help people and do my best to save anyone's life, i'll do anything for him, even risk my own life.

Why do you want to join the academy? I think is the best way to learn about SAFD RolePlays, activitys, etc.. also to impre my skills to become a real FireFighter.

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? as i stated above, could be great addition if i'll have a chance to improve my RP skills.

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature: alt text
Date: 24/05/2019

alt text
Roleplay type: Emergency Call
Description of roleplay: 23/5/2019, at 2AM, I was doing some duties and staff at Bone County Fire Department, suddenly I've heard the emergency bell, I jumped from my sit and I got all my equipments as fast as I can, then I took one 145 FireTruck. On my way , an engineer was talking on the radio, he gave me some informations about the Location,number of car crashed, number of people in danger, etc... I didn't focus that much on the radio, cause i was busy driving the truck also i was a lone cause today is my assignment and it was late night, no one was at the Fire Department for help. All what i got was that there's a car accident somewhere at Red County near LS-LV highway, exactly the way to Dillmore. After like 10 min I was there, the first thing I did, is checking if there is someone in that car when everything was good I closed the road, second I took the extinguisher and I started spraying on the car, but that wasn't enough to stop the fire also there was the problem of Fuel which caused a huge fire, so I was searching for a hydrant, when I found one I took the hose and I connected it with the engine and there I started using the mega water, after 5min everything went good, that was what i thought, when i was checking that everything is good, i saw a police officer ill near the spot, probably, he suffocated with the impact of gas leaking from the engine, i gave him first aid and a soon as he regained consciousness i called the Paramedics, they respawnd fast the the call, they help him to get in the Ambulance, prfect, i was realy glad when i saw my self saving someone's like, who know maybe he have a wife and childrens like me, i get in my Truck, turned off the sirens and i went back to the department, such a horubble night .
Date (DD/MM/YY): 24/05/2019
Location: From BC Fire Department to Red County near LS-LV HighWay
Participants: @Dodger
Screenshots:Click Here!
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type:
Description of roleplay: 25/5/2019, at 4 PM while I'm taking a nap within LV Fire Department, suddenly I wake up due to disturbing of the alarm! We received an emergency call from civilian, he requesting our help, a forest is burning near his small cotage at Red County, Blueberry, we prepared our self with equipments and enough water inside tanks and we drove owr engines to the location, also we took and Ambulance in case of there is some Wounded or killed people. We reached the secne as fast as possible and we called cops to close that road in the fire's zone. In addition for that, we noticed that, the fire only at the small side of the forest, exactly the part near the river. After a huge fight, we finished like 50% of the part and we made the last part under owr controle. Of course, we checked the area from any victims before we process with the fire, we found nothing. But, while i was checking the area, i've passed by a small flame, flames went up to my leg and that caused third degree burns, i was lucky Chef Bidrift noticed that and he order other FireFighters and Engeneers to stop, to turn off water taps, to pull the water hoses and to fall back. Luckily, burns wheren't that much dangerous, FF.Glyad gives me first aid and after puting some ointment and bandage every thing was fine. Moreover, we reported every action around the area to our chief and we collected every thing that could relait anyone with fire causes. Local Sherif Shadro was there, FF.Glyad reported the stuation to him and they have small talk about what causes and consequences can be. Once we finish, we headed back to our Fire Department.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 25/05/2019
Participants: @Toolbox , @SoulFly , @Bidrift , @JoGe , @_Ghost , @ferthis and @Shadro
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Quick Sort
Description of roleplay: 25/5/2019, It was an ordinary night. I was drinking coffee at the fire department. All of a sudden, the radio was talking about a fire incident.We just took the fire truck and started moving on to the scene. A car was on fire and we didn't know if anyone was in there. We tied the hose to the truck to put out the fire, but there was no water left in the truck.I checked if there was a hydrant in there, and I found one. FireFighter.Nori closed both road sides with roadblock. I tied the hose up and we started spraying water on it. We took control of the fire in a short time also car engine with a fire extinguisher. We were searching if someone around or anyone saw what happend exactly, no one was there, no victims, even the driver him-self. We were very lucky about this, i've reported the case to Local Sherif Police Department and we went back to the fire department after we put out the fire.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 25/05/2019
Participants: @NORI999
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Forest Fire
Description of roleplay: 27/5/2019, Once we finished that fire which is near LV Cross , we received another emergency call from dispatcher, located at RC-FC Highwat. We headed to that location, once we arrived, we saw a logs truck blocked by the stones and there're some fires around reaching the forest. We took the fire out as well, from the both sides, owr Team have done a great job, No victims, the driver has some 1st degree burns and he was fine after our EMT took him to Local County Hospital, we tried to to broke down that stones, we succeed on it. Finally, we went back to our station and we took our rest while watching the news.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 27/05/2019
Participants: @xDarkMan and @Toolbox
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Forest Fire
Description of roleplay: 27/5/2019, i was sleeping in the station when emergency sirens start disturbing, all the apprentices' complete equipment wear and an announcement was made that everyone would gather in the Los Santos Fire Department, i head to there as fast as i can, suddenly dressed and everyone was line up the chefs came and report to us the situation, a House with 2 floors at Jefferson on Fire an old grandmother lives there also as an Eyewitness infrom them, her daugther and her grandson comes to visit her today.
I've took my fire engine and head towards the scene, many other firefighters were there also a SAFD EMT Unit followed us with an ambulance in case if there any victims or anyone in need of Paramedics help. We were trying to extinguish the fire with Fire Extingusher so we can reach inside the house and save the grandma and his family but it was not control-able. Firefighters Glayd and Bones deside to connected a nearbe Hydrant with the engine and there they started using the mega water, after like 10min everything went good. FireFighters Ferthis and xDarkMan took their equipment and started to extinguish the fire on the 2nd floor and the roof. While i was eporting the situation and asking for beck-up, i noticed FireFighter Raf lay down on the ground * cough cough*, probably, he suffocated with the gas and smoke comes out from the house windows. Luckily, EMT Crash was there, and first aid was enough for him to regain his consciousness, Cheif Toolbox helped Crash to carry him to the Ambulance it was all good at the hospiptal after some medical help and taking some anticonvulsants pharmaceuticals. After all, the fire was put out, Me and FireFighter Bangas rushed inside the house with Tactical Support Team help, everyone was fine since, there was an underground cellarand where they faimly hides themselfves. Everyone was appreciated by the chief for their work.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 27/05/2019
Participants: @Crash @Toolbox @Bas @Glayd @ferthis @Bangas @Raf @xDarkMan @Bones and Me
^[alt text]
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type:
Description of roleplay: 29/5/2019, was an ordinary day till i recived a report about a cra crash took place at LV-LS Highway. We went to the Location quickly. We prepared our self with equipments and i've take my WaterTruck, while EMT Tapi took his ambulance in case if someone in need of Paramedic help. We parked the vehicels near in the area. There was no Fire, a driver under Under alcohol influence crached into a sign on the edge of the road. After putting out some roadblocks on the right side of the way, i report the case on the radio in case if someone passing by to slowdown and drive safe. The driver was wounded in the left leg. After EMT Tapi put some bangages on his leg, we helped him to get in the Ambulance. On the way to LS Hospital he was ill realy hard, but all went off when he took some sedatives and medical care required. The Doctor say that he need to stay there from some days before he can walk again and go back home.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 29/05/2019
Participants: @TaJ , @Tapi and Me
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type:
Description of roleplay: 01/06/2019, It was around 22:00, we received an emergency call from a civilian at LV Cross , we were two at our station Me and Chef buddler. I've took i FireTruck and head to the scene at thelocation as i heard or the radio station, i found a car already blowed, there Chef buddler comes first, and there's small fire and smoke from it. While we are processing with it, Police patrol unit came to our scene . We finished the our mission with out any victims, and we went back to our station. We gave a report to the commander about the situation as well.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 01/06/2019
Participants: @buddler and Me
alt text

alt text
@Bozi said in SAFD :: Public Media Archive:
Roleplay type: House Fire
Description of roleplay: It was a calm evening when we got a call about a fire in woods.A wooden house was burning, no further information were given.We responded there with 2 engines and 1 ambulance.We connected a few hoses to the hydrants and started throwing water on the house.We extinguished the fire after 13 minutes.Forest fire was prevented.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 04/06/2019
Participants: @DJO @ferthis , @Tapi @Bozi .
Screenshots: Click Here!

alt text