Fire Academy Application - Bangas- 23/05/2019 [Accepted]

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Bangas

Username: jmyx

Old nickname/Other used names ingame: N/A

Current G/SThe Strike Team

How long have you been a member of your current g/s and what is your rank? I am part of TST since 10/12/2018 and currently i am Head Quarter.

Current groups:

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you received them: I have been banned by multiaccounting about punishments i am not punished for a long time i cant even remenber why i got punished the last time wich means that I dont mess up for a long time.

Will you have enough time to learn in the evening (at the course)? Yes Will I have alot of free time.

Tell us something about yourself: My names Joel Im from portugal and I live in Porto,Im 18 years old and i am a universitary student, i am taking a Programming course.
Mainly I like to play computer and hang out with my friends because i can always have fun with my virtual friends and do the same in the real life which is much more fun.I dont like to go to big parties and places where there alot of people because i can stay stressed easly and persons sometimes can be stupid.
In my free time I play MTA,LOL,CS GO etc also i like to watch tv listen to music and much more After school, usualy i go home and play some games.
My favourite game is MTA because it was my first game i ever played with multiplayer also it was one of my first games so it is kinda special to me.
In the future, Id like to become a sussefull programmer have a fammily and be happy thats what matters on my point of view.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that joining the academy of San Andreas Fire Department doesn't give you any rank or anything that will make you better than other people? Yes i do undersatand that.

Do you understand that you will have to be in a fire fighting course for more than a month? Yes i do Understand that.

Do you understand the rules of the academy and the rules of San Andreas Fire Department? Yes i do Understand that.

Do you understand that you will have to learn and to pass writing tests in order to pass the course? Yes i do Understand that.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Well i think that my main stegth is the driving skills i belive that i am good at RPing and also i am able to apply concepts like teamwork etc...

What are your weaknesses? As far as i know i do not have any relevant weakness.

Why do you want to join the SAFD? I have been playing and rping as firefigher and i found out that it is really interesting and fun so this motivated me to become part of SAFD.

Why do you want to join the academy? I want to join the academy in order to be able to respond to any situation related with SAFD role.

What specialization would you like to learn within the academy? I would be happy to learn all of them.

^[alt text]

Applicant's signature:Bangas
Date:23/05/2019

alt text
Roleplay
Description of RP: 2 cars crashed in the LV-LS highway the reason still unknown, the vehicles started burning and later another car coming from LV crashed in the vehicles burning and burned aswell. We reached the local and started extinguish the cars and started prepairing the cars to be removed by an external company.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 27/05/2019
Participants: @buddler ,@ZeKinG ,@DJO
Screenshots: Here.
alt text

alt text
Roleplay
Description of RP: It was 9:00 pm and we were waiting at LSFD station for something to happen and suddenly we heard the sirene. After evryone get ready we lined up outside of LS SAFD in order to build a plan and choose the most adequated vehicles in order to achieve the sucess.We get 2 fire engines and an engine with leader and an ambulance.We rushed the house. When we reach scene we starting working on the major things we did an evaluation of the house safety and we rushed in to check out if there was any person. We rushed the engine trucks and put our masks, grabed our fire extinguishers and rushed the base of the house, we extinguished the fire that was burning in the base of the house after we extinguished the next floor and finaly we extinguished the end this way we stoped the fire.
Date (DD/MM/YY): 27/05/2019
Participants: @glayd @RadiO @Bones @Raf0 @ferthis @xDarkMan @Toolbox @Bas and @Crash
Screenshots: Here.
alt text

• 2 weeks later...

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team

14th June, 2019

Applicant, @Bangas

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step. You will be in fire academy for some period, during that time you have to prove that you're an really good firefighter. Keep in mind to post below all your activities, so we may see yours work and so on.

We wish you best of luck!

alt text

Kind regards,
SAFD Assistant Chief,

• Laza

Well to some people stats don't worth anything and is just a number but for me in a certain way it can show how poeple is working in something hardly.
I would like to announce that I reached the 500 vehicles extinguished,that, in my point of view is a remarkable nunber.
alt text
Note that i had 0 vehicles extinguished before the recruitment start.
Best and kind regards,
Bangas.

• 2 weeks later...