The Pirus ~ Media Archive

The Pirus

Roleplay.png
Roleplay Number: 108
Story: at the night we were in base talking in important things but after we finshed this meet we went to some Store robbers and after that we decieded to Sell some drugz and weapons to anthore gangs at SA and we met in Base to get the weapons and drugz from our base and give ( deal) it to anthore gang we decieded to give it to UE gang its pro gang and have a nice members and they know how to sell the drugz and weapons very good we decieded to meet in UE Base after we went to there we started to talk about the deal(money-drugz-weapons) they gived us a nice price we was very happy and they was happy too after that we checked the money and they checked the weapons and drugz rlly it was a best deal after that they started get the money and put it in our Cars and rlly it was nice day with best gangs UE-Pirus and we hope to meet again in anthore deal.
Participants: The Pirus-UE.
Screenshot(s): mta-screen-2019-09-25-22-04-20.png
page.jpg

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roleplay.png
Roleplay Number: 109
Story: at Nice Day i was doing a good work in my life and i was very happy and alawys i try to work hard to get last thing in this day i went to much Store robber and Bank robbers too and i got alot of money it not important but the important thing in this day i did a good deal with 2 gangs MMC and Bloodz its was a small deal but it was nice one i phoned them to come to me in my base bec we want talk i waited them in base for 5 min but i saw they is coming next to our base we started talk about ptice some things but i listened police car next to our base and i decieded to change our meeting to place in MMC gang we started to talk again and i was need 1 bike from MMC and i will sell to them some weapons and Bloodz we was need drugz bec it i called Bloodz and i gived them a nice price for this drugz its was small deal buy i am so happy bec i did it it rlly was nice day with gang MMC BLOODZ Pirus
Participants: The Pirus-Bloodz-MMC
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/1j8l4bj7m/

Roleplay.png
Roleplay Number: 110
Story: At the morning i started my day to going to Store Robbers and Bank Robbers it was a hard day police was alot around SA and most of crminals was under arrested Polices was going patrols around SA but in this time i decieded to do Deal and get weapons and give all crminals of this weapons to kill Any Cop and i decieded to call a dealer man to meet at LS-LV he was working Trucker he got the weapons put it in his car and we went to LV-LS he was need alot of money but i wasnt have all this money but i got idea after we met in LS-LV i stopped dealer car and i killed Him we i got the weapons and money from his car and i went to my base and we started to sell this weapons to crminals around All SA it was rlly hard day but i was very happy ( The Pirus).
Participants: The Pirus: @SoulFly - @XxNetroxX - @WiTTi01 - @Romiro01 - Hassan
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/1958fespm/

alt text
Roleplay Number: 111
@Marso said in BloodZ - Media Archive:

Roleplay Number: 18
Title: Getting weed & heroine supplies from @The-Pirus
Screenshots:

:::
28.09.2019 - Since we were low on our weed & heroine supplies, we hit Pirus up. Ma niggaz responded immediately, they were here in matter of minutes.
alt text

Ma G's gathered up, and we started to discuss about them drugz. Since we had to go to their warehouse, we packed up some AKs incase any pig would show up.
alt text

We rolled out of there with ma G's to the warehouse.
alt text

Once we arrived to the destination, we continued the business, and made a deal of how much we will take. Ma G was rolling that AK so hard, I bet none pig had balls to approach us.
alt text

We went to the containers where they had stored their weed. We made a deal that we will take 120 kg. I noticed they had some real nice Purple Kush, Lemon Kush, Cherry Kush, Mercury OG, Super Skunk and Jah OG kush.
alt text

We parked our savanna next to the containers and opened ma trunk. They started to transfer the weed to ma trunk.
alt text

After everything was packed up my G told me he packed us 300kg instead of 120kg + they packed 50kg as a gift. Ma G's are real homies dawg. Ma G said: "Pirus and BloodZ brother" i almost got into tears, but i remained straight up G fro ma brothers.
alt text

After weed deal was closed, we still had to get heroine. So we packed up and rolled up to the other place where they kept heroine supplies. Ma G gaves us 50kg since they were kinda low on it too. But it was good enough.
alt text

Ma G's started packin up the heroine, meanwhile i riped one of the bags, got myself a spoon, belt, lighter, and a syringe.
I tied up that belt around ma arm, heated up the spoon with heroine in it, and injected that good shit in my veins. Gotta say thats some good OG shit right there, we were happy with it.
alt text

On end we shaked hands, and my G's went their way, and we went ours.
alt text

alt text

@Silence0 said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text

Roleplay#173

Participants: @Rock2 @Sweets @Romiro02
Story: Today we were hanging around and just driving around and looking for stuff that we could do the most important thing that we was searching to steal some weapons from other gangs because we're in a hard period of weapons,Then we heard one of out team named as SweeTy say that he heard some people talking about Romiro's is waiting for someone near our HeadQuarter we had to go there and see what's there. when we came we saw him just standing near his car, we noticed that the car was new and it looked realy good, we had to take it, we drove next to him stopped and pulled the guns and started treating that if he wont give us the keys of the car we will have to shoot him, he said several times no but he gave us the keys and we drove away with the car. we parked it at our base and then traded it for some guns from the nearby gang wish is Commando Da Capital we gaves him the car after he checked it and he find everythings clear also it's proffesionel car and new,He likes the car,and we make a deal and he bring with him a big truck with Weapons,i check the weapons wish is there Grenades,and a best quality of M4 and Combat Shootgun and Sniper and Deagle,he takes our Phone and he told us to do like this one again.

Screenshots:
alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number : 113
Story :

It was a good and hot day in the los santos city. Roarke was chillin in his hood. He was walking around for checking the hood. After turning the corner he saw a stranger face. He went near to him. The stranger didnt know that Roarke was a Pirus member and it was a Pirus hood. The stranger asked " Ya' need some drugs? ". Roarke kept acting like a normal person he kep talking to him. After the conversation Roarke showed the tattoo that shows Pirus. Stranger person was a dope man and he was selling drugs in the Pirus hood. Roarke headbutted the dopeman and kept punching that man. After some punches dopeman couldnt hold himself and he felt down. After he felt down Roarke kicked him on his stomach and yelled at his face that this is a Pirus hood and nobody call sell anything in their hood. Roarke took the goods from the dopeman and kept walking around the hood.

Participants : me and @Vinicius
Screenshots :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Role Number: 114
Story: i was hanging with my member and one speacial customer called me for businnes i called him for invite our base for visit and talk about businnes he arrive to base and we started to talk with customer and later he was search more weed from gang's but he didn't liked finally he find us and i told him to get in your car and fallow us and later we started to drive with customer we talked about business and he tell us him totally price for weed's and i tell him chill bro first you should try and i said fallow me for test this shit i showed the box for him and i open for him he tryed and tell me smell's good and he liked this shit he want to upload on trunk this reason i tell my member to upload him car ,we deal for 5,000$ for two box and my member upload to him car trunk and later we satisfy him alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Participants: @Ragnar @Customer

alt text
Role Play Number : 115
@Xtream said in The Company | Activity Feed:

alt text
The Snitch - with The Pirus (roleplay number #351)
Intelligence Agency RP

Our Intelligence Agency received a call from a street gang which is called The Pirus. They had a job offer for us which is very uncommon for us to do. But there was a lot of money in the line so the offer was almost impossible to reject. We were told to go at their hanging spot which was located in Los Santos. So we decided to go there.

alt text

We met up at a hidden area which was their hangout spot. We made our introductions and discussion of what the job offer was. The Pirus have discovered that there was a homeless snitch which was paid from their rival gang. He was spying on every work they used to do and also helped the rival gang frame The Pirus robbery which led for 2 of their gang members to get arrested. Luckily the gangster who was able to escape took a picture of the snitch and we used that as evidence to help us track this homeless guy.

alt text
alt text
alt text

We used our advanced technology from our headquarters with the help of the traffic cameras we located the homeless man sitting in a area which were "The Projects" and the rival gang territory. So we scouted the area and did take many round routes to see if there was anyone around which would make our job harder. But luckily nobody was around. We approached the homeless man and started to ask him some questions.

alt text
alt text

After the conversation we told him to get inside our vehicle. At first he refused but one of our members showed him his gun. That actually forced him to get inside our car. During our way the Rival Gang members were chasing us so we stopped at a garage and swapped cars as fast as possible. We left 2 of our members behind which were used as a decoy to take the rival gang members away from the homeless man. Then we met at The Pirus hideout again to give them their target. We got our money but also watched the pleasure of killing the snitch which caused this gang a lot of trouble.

alt text
alt text
alt text

Roleplay.png
Roleplay Number: 116
Story: In Night from days we was in bar getting bera and some sigar after that we arrived to our base bec we was thinking to make a best and big deal in All SA bec we listened the Police will send to all countries some cars to check and and stop the BRs and RPs after that we decieded to make a big deal in SA about Weapons and sell to all crminals in SA weapons to Protect themselves from Polices after that we called our brothers gang Bloodz to come base bec we will do deal and we talked with them about all this story they was very happy and we2 after that we waited them in base and they arrived to us and we talked for the kind of weapons and we decided to get M4 and AK and SC weapons and sell it, but when we was going to our boxs to get weapons The Polices was follow us with his car but we decieded to kill them first after that we out from our cars and we killed them and we completed the deal and we went to boxes of weapons and we got the weapons and put it in Cars and Bloodz members was wanna try it first but they said it very good weapons after that we talked about the price but we gived them a low price bec we wanna help the crminals in SA after that they went to sell the weapons around SA and we went to our base again it was nice day with brother Bloodz-The Pirus.
Participants: @The-Pirus - Bloodz
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/35wso8c3m/