The Pirus ~ Media Archive

The Pirus

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: 126
Story: Was looking for amrs-drug to host party of attack some bank, u find the buyer and you did buy a lot, u head to transfer it from sf warehouse to pirus base, i called smokey from thc to do the job which is trasfer 10 killograp weed /hashich and 3 larg box full with m4 and ak47 the meeting was in store which smokey regested and we hedded to the warehouse after pirus member's load the vans/cars with the shipment smokey drive them back to ls pirus base,a and the misson has finish with seccus, we informed them so that they could reach us for other purchases and we left.
Participants: @The-Company and @The-Pirus
Screenshot(s):
alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number : 127
Story : I was searching for good quality weed's on San andreas i didn't found it on Las Vantures and also San Fiaro i was close to find it and i meet with a customer he told me you can check CDC main zone if u want best shit ever and i called my member's we was at our base . Soulfly arrived lately but i told him the subject he said let's go to this place , i took my money on basement and strike out for find some quality shit on Los Santos street's , we finally at road , and was close to CDC Base Proton welcomed us , and invite us to login to base , we walked to interrior , my member's stay at outside , Soulfly and one member was with me Proton said let's talk on Office we walked to office and started to talk .

We spoke about Price , Quality Rate , Testing , Smell and guess what ? Soulfly tried this shit and flied to green garden sky we try to stir up him but he already flied , i told my member's to get boxes to our gang car's they upload the weed's it was 5kg and Proton gaved per 1 cocaine for us we deal about price we gived him 10.000 $ for weed's it was expensive but it will be worth it because its quality weed Ever on Los santos and San Andreas i shake with Proton and get back to car's with weed's Soulfly finally awake he took the cocaine and light it on car we drive to base back.
Participants : @Comando-da-Capital @The-Pirus
Screenshots :

:::

Spoiler Text

alt text

alt text

alt text
~[Roleplay Number]~(red,black) : 128
~[Story :]~(red,black)
^[When we do not care about anything in this life we go to the private residence and to smoke until we die.]
alt text
^[Today someone came to me what I did not know his identity, but as soon as I tried to talk to him towards his weapon towards me and said: Go about me do not need more problems.]
alt text
alt text
alt text
^[I asked him what is the problem and said, Did not you know me after I am the servant of the Mafia clan?]
https://i.imgur.com/rWVCEAA.png
^[Then I got to know him. He was in my clan last year, but because of his psychological problems, he separated from us and now he wants to help get out of the mafia.]
alt text
alt text
alt text
^[I consulted the leader and then carried my weapons and we went to his house]
alt text
alt text
^[For our security we found the door locked and decided to use force to break the door]
alt text
alt text
^[We entered the house and started looking for him]
alt text
^[I found him rehearsing and I killed him immediately out of anger]
alt text
^[When I came back I found my friend drinking and he could not understand what happened. I took him home]
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number : 129
Story :Early this morning I was walking down a street in LS and after a while I came back to the beautiful Base and I got in the car and I was out of Base but one of the policemen was in front of me and we came down and talked to him and had wanted to see Base and I accepted this and went searching all The cars, but he found the drugs in my car that I was out and I said who took care of them and said I will search this base every day and now you must come with me to go to court and went and after we arrived I first entered and he entered after me and had He is talking to me about this and in the end he said I should imprison you for 3 years.
Screenshot(s):
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number : 130
@ExtraDip22 said in BloodZ - Media Archive:

alt text

Activity Check:
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 26
Title: Selling M4's to Pirus
Participants:@The-Pirus
Story: 28.10.2019 - A member of MOB Pirus gave us a call so we responded immediately. Once we got to the location he requested us to go to, the business was finally discussed. They were in need of our M4's. Luckily, we had some in the trunk since you never know when you need 'em. Piru took a look at them and he was happy with how they worked. At the end of the day we sold 20 M4's for a price of 35.000 US dollars.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number :131.
Story :On this day I was sitting with my friend and we were talking and I told him I am very hungry and after some bites until we passed the fast food car and locked it and asked him several requests and sat and I and my friend and we ate until the end, but I forgot my wallet and tell us Give me my money and I said, I am afraid that I forgot my wallet and said I will contact the policeman and I repeat to him that I forgot and after a few came the policeman and talked with him, but the owner of the food did not allow me and went to the court and asked me to money this man and imprisoned me for a year.
Screenshot(s):
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text