[Recruitment Open] Knighthounds Contractors

Nord

@Nishki said in [Recruitment Open] Knighthounds Contractors:

@Nord said in [Recruitment Open] Knighthounds Contractors:

In-game Name: Nishki

Username: bluelive122

Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): X. OC,CripZ,ThC

Current Groups (Please state past as well): IAC, SAS , Cluck and more to come.

Roleplay Background

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): Mohammad Ziyad

Nationality: United arab emirates.

Current Occupation: Nothing at the moment.

Have you had any criminal record(s)?: Yes I do for robbing stores.

Tell us about your self: My name is Mohammad I've been working in the Arabic military fighting against the terrorism of Yemen and IRAN for defending my country and stuff and after the 8 years of war I've finally become a professional Military ground force commander. (This is nothing offensive just a story I've made up}

Do you have any military and/or law enforcement experience(s)?: Kind off I do.

Experiences

Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: Yeah I did.

Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: Well I think I have the requirements to help the group and I really can help the group out the group with activities , Roleplaying and such stuff.

What will you bring to KHC?: I would bring the most of Activities I can bring.

Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: Yes I did read them and I do understand them.

Who are the Four Founders of KHC?: Viktor Krawski, Drago Artamonov, James Ramirez, Alexander Prokhorenko.

Please post a picture of a private military contractor and put a spoiler: ( I can't insert a pic for some reason)

alt text

Personal Information

In-game Name: Redlive
Username: redlive122
Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): CripZ (Was in Z but left)
Current Groups (Please state past as well): San Andreas Studios, InvestArms Corporation, Taxi El Centrino, Global Trust.

Roleplay Background

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): Flutter, Lance
Nationality: Unknown
Current Occupation: Hit-man
Have you had any criminal record(s)?: No criminal records in the police database. (Although there are various undiscovered criminal acts.)
Tell us about your self: Well, I go by many names, but you can call me Lance. I have always had a taste for... everything. Life is big, so why not take it all in and enjoy? I really like stealth, being hidden, knowing things others don't, doing things without others' knowledge, which is why being a hit-man is incredible. Camouflaged in bushes and waiting for a chance to deliver a head-shot to the target across five miles of barren waste, or perhaps disguising as anyone to get closer and gather information.
Do you have any military and/or law enforcement experience(s)?: None.

Experiences

Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: No
Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: I believe I can be of help in several fields such as Roleplay, Creativity, Strategy, and other things that even I probably don't know of. Hey, I'm flexible, I can learn anything.
What will you bring to KHC?: I will bring a person that is creative, is good at roleplays, and can learn to do any given task with proper instructions... oh and that person is me.
Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: Yes, KHC provides private military services to those that need it, such as hostage rescues, warfare, military combat, and several other types of services. KHC's mission is to satisfy the customer's needs while making sure no harm comes in the process, making sure no contractors or participants are harmed, ensuring the safety the customer and the contractors.
Who are the Four Founders of KHC?: Captain Drago Artamonov, Lieutenant Alexander Prokhorenko, Lieutenant Colonel Viktor Krawski, Colonel James Ramirez.
Please post a picture of a private military contractor and put a spoiler:

:::

alt text

@redlive122 said in [Recruitment Open] Knighthounds Contractors:

Personal Information

In-game Name: Redlive
Username: redlive122
Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): CripZ (Was in Z but left)
Current Groups (Please state past as well): San Andreas Studios, InvestArms Corporation, Taxi El Centrino, Global Trust.

Roleplay Background

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): Flutter, Lance
Nationality: Unknown
Current Occupation: Hit-man
Have you had any criminal record(s)?: No criminal records in the police database. (Although there are various undiscovered criminal acts.)
Tell us about your self: Well, I go by many names, but you can call me Lance. I have always had a taste for... everything. Life is big, so why not take it all in and enjoy? I really like stealth, being hidden, knowing things others don't, doing things without others' knowledge, which is why being a hit-man is incredible. Camouflaged in bushes and waiting for a chance to deliver a head-shot to the target across five miles of barren waste, or perhaps disguising as anyone to get closer and gather information.
Do you have any military and/or law enforcement experience(s)?: None.

Experiences

Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: No
Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: I believe I can be of help in several fields such as Roleplay, Creativity, Strategy, and other things that even I probably don't know of. Hey, I'm flexible, I can learn anything.
What will you bring to KHC?: I will bring a person that is creative, is good at roleplays, and can learn to do any given task with proper instructions... oh and that person is me.
Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: Yes, KHC provides private military services to those that need it, such as hostage rescues, warfare, military combat, and several other types of services. KHC's mission is to satisfy the customer's needs while making sure no harm comes in the process, making sure no contractors or participants are harmed, ensuring the safety the customer and the contractors.
Who are the Four Founders of KHC?: Captain Drago Artamonov, Lieutenant Alexander Prokhorenko, Lieutenant Colonel Viktor Krawski, Colonel James Ramirez.

alt text

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Knighthounds Contractors, after reviewing your application and seeing your activity, We've decided to accept you to our private organization. Congratulations!

Best Regards,
Nord

alt text
alt text
~[Personal Information]~(red)
In-game Name: SWT
Username: cheaty
Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): Rebels ( i was in SAFP but i left)
Current Groups (Please state past as well): N/A

~[Roleplay Background]~(#ad0202,red)

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME):
Nationality: tunisian
Current Occupation: student
Have you had any criminal record(s)?: when i spawn as Rebel of course i had
Tell us about your self: hey my name is omar , im 16 years old , i live in tunisia , im a student , i love playing video games , i think all my time wasted of playing video games , but When I have free time I go to play football with my neighbours or friends .
Do you have any military and/or law enforcement experience(s)?: yes

~[Experiences]~(red)

Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: not much , but yes
Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: you should accept me because i will do my best to help you with activities , Roleplays and i will respect you by following orders , rules .
What will you bring to KHC?: i will help them on everything if they need , show them respect not only for KHC but all players in saes , be freindly with them and of course we should have trust .
Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: yes , to protect with the best , special guns, to offer security services all the time to the customer , to offer surveillance to keep you covered anywhere , to make sure all customer are safe .
Who are the Four Founders of KHC?: Drago Artamonov , Viktor Krawski , James Ramirez , Alexander Prokhorenko

alt text

alt text

@SWT said in [Recruitment Open] Knighthounds Contractors:

alt text
alt text
~[Personal Information]~(red)
In-game Name: SWT
Username: cheaty
Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): Rebels ( i was in SAFP but i left)
Current Groups (Please state past as well): N/A

~[Roleplay Background]~(#ad0202,red)

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): Omar Werghemmi
Nationality: tunisian
Current Occupation: student
Have you had any criminal record(s)?: when i spawn as Rebel of course i had
Tell us about your self: hey my name is omar , im 16 years old , i live in tunisia , im a student , i love playing video games , i think all my time wasted of playing video games , but When I have free time I go to play football with my neighbours or friends .
Do you have any military and/or law enforcement experience(s)?: yes

~[Experiences]~(red)

Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: not much , but yes
Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: you should accept me because i will do my best to help you with activities , Roleplays and i will respect you by following orders , rules .
What will you bring to KHC?: i will help them on everything if they need , show them respect not only for KHC but all players in saes , be freindly with them and of course we should have trust .
Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: yes , to protect with the best , special guns, to offer security services all the time to the customer , to offer surveillance to keep you covered anywhere , to make sure all customer are safe .
Who are the Four Founders of KHC?: Drago Artamonov , Viktor Krawski , James Ramirez , Alexander Prokhorenko

alt text

alt text

Dear Applicant

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Knighthounds Contractors, Your application is poor but you show potential to our company. You will be placed ~[Under Review]~(orange) as well as becoming a ~[Plebe/Probie]~(sienna) for the meantime. Stick around and prove yourself to us and you might just be accepted. Thank you.

Regards,
Admiral Drago "Cuda" Artamonov"

Personal Information

In-game Name: iBow|TS
Username: JudeObiasca
Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): Pirus my last organisation was CripZ and ICE
Current Groups (Please state past as well): TF , TS , LC,

Roleplay Background

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): Buttowski , Jude
Nationality: American
Current Occupation: Criminal / Robber
Have you had any criminal record(s)?: Yes Alot
Tell us about your self: I Am Jude Bottowski Currently living in USA And i Am in Criminal Organisation called "THE PIRUS"
Do you have any military and/or law enforcement experience(s)?: Yes , ICE

Experiences

Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: -
Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: Because i am active ingame and good in english and good player and i'm respectfull aswell , and a bit skilled .
What will you bring to KHC?: Activities , Events , Respect , Good Sence ,
Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: Yes i do
Who are the Three Founders of KHC?: Nord , Markus , Flame

Spoiler Text

@Jude-Obiasca said in [Recruitment Open] Knighthounds Contractors:

Personal Information

In-game Name: iBow|TS
Username: JudeObiasca
Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): Pirus my last organisation was CripZ and ICE
Current Groups (Please state past as well): TF , TS , LC,

Roleplay Background

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): Buttowski , Jude
Nationality: American
Current Occupation: Criminal / Robber
Have you had any criminal record(s)?: Yes Alot
Tell us about your self: I Am Jude Bottowski Currently living in USA And i Am in Criminal Organisation called "THE PIRUS"
Do you have any military and/or law enforcement experience(s)?: Yes , ICE

Experiences

Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: -
Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: Because i am active ingame and good in english and good player and i'm respectfull aswell , and a bit skilled .
What will you bring to KHC?: Activities , Events , Respect , Good Sence ,
Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: Yes i do
Who are the Three Founders of KHC?: Nord , Markus , Flame

Spoiler Text

Dear Applicant

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Knighthounds Contractors, Your application is poor but you show potential to our company. You will be placed ~[Under Review]~(orange) as well as becoming a ~[Plebe/Probie]~(sienna) for the meantime. Stick around and prove yourself to us and you might just be accepted. Thank you.

Regards,
Admiral Drago "Cuda" Artamonov"