[Recruitment Open] Knighthounds Contractors

Nord

^[alt text]
~[Facta non Verba - Deeds not Words]~(red,#910000)
https://youtu.be/hydLZUIdXuE

This is a group, You do not have to leave your current Gang, Squad or Company in order to join.

~[Note: THIS GROUP IS VERY STRICT WITH ITS MILITARY ROLEPLAYING ELEMENTS. YOU MUST BE EITHER GOOD AT ROLEPLAYING AND FOLLOWING ORDERS OR HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES WITH MILITARY ROLEPLAYS AND ALIKE.]~(maroon)

alt text
alt text

~[Knighthounds Contractors (abbreviated as KHC) is a private military company that provides special armed combat and security services. Workers that are working inside a private military company are called contractors. These contractors are heavily trained and specialized to go through any certain scenarios, such as hostage rescue, CQB, modern warfare and military combat. Providing quality service for clients that're wished to be served.

KHC's objectives are to make sure that the client receives quality service, to make sure that each and every mission is done remarkably, to ensure safety of every participant in an operation, including the contractors themselves and to make sure that everything is properly executed.]~(red,#910000)

~[KHC]~(red) is founded by the Four Major Officers that respectively represent the company itself.

alt text

alt text
CALLSIGN: BARRACUDA, CUDA ACTUAL

NAME: Drago Artamonov
NATIONALITY: Russian
UNIT: 61st Naval Infantry Brigade

alt text
alt text

CALLSIGN: HAWK, HAWK ACTUAL
NAME: Viktor Krawski
NATIONALITY: Polish-American
UNIT: 101st Airborne Division
RANK: Lieutenant Colonel (Service Rank), Air Marshal (KHC)

alt text
alt text

CALLSIGN: WOLF, WOLF ACTUAL
NAME: James Ramirez
NATIONALITY: American
UNIT: 75th Ranger Regiment

alt text
alt text

CALLSIGN: DAGGER, DAGGER ACTUAL
NAME: Alexander Prokhorenko
NATIONALITY: Russian
UNIT: Spetsnaz GRU

alt text

alt text

MARCH 12, 2001 - OPERATION: SIERRA

Operation Sierra was the worst war every soldier could ever think of, It was the most destructive part of our history, killing millions of participants and civilians. This included almost one-thirds of the population in Afghanistan. The United States literally did everything they could to wipe out the threat. Even if it takes millions of coffins to ensure that our humanity is safe and sound.
The 101st Airborne Division and 75th Rangers Regiment were two of the units deployed to Afghanistan, where their main goal was to wipe out the pro-jihadist terrorist group Al-Qaeda. Callsigns Wolf from 75th and Hawk from 101st didn't even think that they'd be bestfriends during the war. Whereas they both saved one's lives just to ensure the safety of the other one, both Soldiers didn't care about their own, but had the courage and bravery to stand for others.
alt text

APRIL 5, 2001 - OPERATION: BARBAROSSA

The Russians successfully developed their military and power. Advanced technologies seemed uninevitable, seeking countries to invade and other states to militarize, this may seem like a reality, but really. It's just a dream from the minds of greed and thirst for power, money and domination.
During Operation: Barabossa, the Russians expected wholeheartedly that their newfound "power" will succeed on every aspect a human can think of.
Both the Russian Spetsnaz and Navy were both participants of somewhat the most dumbest move a powerful country could have ever done. Callsigns Dagger from Spetsnaz and Barracuda from the Navy were both aboard U.S.S Korosov when their ship got unexpectedly attacked by the S.A.S, Barracuda and some other crew members of the ship managed to escape, including several members of the Spetsnaz, one of them being Dagger.
alt text

alt text

alt text

KHC generally has three divisions to choose from, These divisions include ~[Naval]~(blue), ~[Aerial]~(cyan) and ~[Ground]~(green) and one miscellaneous division which is ~[Recon]~(#65fc00).

~[NAVAL UNIT]~(navy)

The Naval Units specializes in any situation regarding naval battle and operations. They also offer amphibious combat, water support and transport. Naval Units can also be considered as Navy SEALs.

~[AERIAL UNIT]~(cyan)

The Aerial Units, also known as Airborne Units specializes in air combat, paratrooping and flying of aircraft, aswell as aircraft maintenance.

~[GROUND UNIT]~(green)

The Ground Units is the main workforce of any Military Organization and PMC, The Ground Force specializes in infantry deployment, logistics, vehicle maneuevering and ground support.

alt text
alt text

KHC expects each and every contractors to follow and adhere to the organization's rules and regulations, Failure to follow any of these results to consequences.

RULES AND REGULATIONS

1. Always obey the orders of your officers and leaders.

2. Common sense is a must.

3. Don't be a prick.

4. Roleplay is ALSO a must.

5. Immaturity is not accepted here.

6. Any issues must be reported to a ~[KHC HQ]~(blueviolet).

7. Always check our Discord Server for announcements.

8. Must have military roleplaying knowledge.

9. Be responsible for your actions.

10. If you don't follow our roleplaying standards, Be prepared to be punished.

alt text
alt text

KHC follows a standard ranking system for contractors and officers. Here you can see our ranking system in every divisions.

NAME FORMAT:
Rank.<Codename>|KHC-HQ - for HQs.

Ex. "Adm.Cuda|KHC-HQ"

Rank.<Codename>|KHC-A/G/N - for Contractors residing with a Division.

Ex. "Gen.Wolf|KHC-G"

• Rank.<Codename>|KHC-A - Airborne Division

• Rank.<Codename>|KHC-G - Ground Division

• Rank.<Codename>|KHC-N - Naval Division

Rank.<Codename>|KHC - for Contractors without a Division.

Ex. "Pvt.Hunter|KHC"

KHC*|<Codename> - for Plebes/Probation.

Ex. "KHC*|Bachellet"

~[GROUND UNITS RANKING SYSTEM]~(green)
Gen - General of the Ground Division
Cpt - Captain (Second-in-Command)
1Lt - First Lieutenant
2Lt - Second Lieutenant
CW 5-1 - Chief Warrant Officer (5 to 1; highest is Warrant Officer)
SMA - Sergeant Major Officer
Sgt - Sergeant
Cpl - Corporal
Pfc - Private First Class
Pvt - Private

~[NAVAL UNITS RANKING SYSTEM]~(blue)
Adm- Admiral of the Naval Division
Cpt - Naval Captain (Second-in-Command)
Cmd - Commander
Ens - Ensign
CW 5-1 - Chief Warrant Officer (5 to 1; highest is Warrant Officer)
SPO - Senior Chief Petty Officer
CPO - Chief Petty Officer
PO 3-1 - Petty Officer (3 to 1)
Sn - Seaman
SA - Seaman Apprentice

~[AERIAL UNITS RANKING SYSTEM]~(cyan)
Mar - Air Marshal of the Aerial Division
Cpt - Air Captain (2nd-in-Command)
1Lt - First Lieutenant
2Lt - Second Lieutenant
CMS - Chief Master Sergeant Officer
TSgt - Technical Sergeant
Sgt - Sergeant
SrA - Senior Airman
A1C - Airman First Class
Amn - Airman
alt text
alt text
Here is the list of KHC Contractors, Recruits and Members.

TOTAL MEMBERS: 13
Founders

@Nord - Drago Artamonov - ~[CALLSIGN: CUDA]~(red,#800000)
@Markus - Viktor Krawski - ~[CALLSIGN: HAWK]~(red,#800000)
@FlaMe - James Ramirez - ~[CALLSIGN: WOLF]~(red,#800000)

Commanders

@TaJ - Mark Callaway - ~[CALLSIGN: DWAYNE]~(red,#800000)

Top Brass

@Paradox - Connor MacGregor - ~[CALLSIGN: EAGLE]~(red,#800000)

HQs

Supervisors

@Predator - John Cale - ~[CALLSIGN: CROSSBOW]~(red,#800000)
@JohnnyEnglish - Johnny English - ~[CALLSIGN: REDMAYNE]~(red,#800000)

Verified Testers

@Lincoln - Lincoln Burrows - ~[CALLSIGN: MOON]~(red,#800000)

Contractors

Plebes/Probies

@Funstein - Jackson Hernandez - ~[CALLSIGN: BACHELLET]~(red,#800000)
@Nishki - Leo Greens - ~[CALLSIGN: SKULL]~(red,#800000)
@redlive122 - Lance Futter - ~[CALLSIGN: ACE]~(red,#800000)
@Jude-Obiasca - Jude Buttowski - ~[CALLSIGN: SANDSTORM]~(red,#800000)
@SWT - Omar Werghemmi - ~[CALLSIGN: CHESTY]~(red,#800000)

Honorary Members

@Absinthe - Alexander Prokhorenko - ~[CALLSIGN: DAGGER]~(red,#800000)

alt text
alt text

Please visit Knighthounds Contractors' main media archive: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/8724/khc-knighthounds-contractors-media-archive

alt text
alt text
Listed below are each and every one of Knighthounds Contractors' personal properties, ranging from businesses, warehouses and the Headquarters itself:

• Knighthounds Contractors Main Office
    Located in: Near KHC LS HQ, Los Santos
    Photos:
    alt text
    alt text

• Knighthounds Contractors Naval Headquarters
    Located in: Bayside
    Photos:
    alt text
    alt text

• Knighthounds Contractors Bone Yard
    Located in: Unity Station, Los Santos
    Photos:
    alt text
    alt text

• Knighthounds Contractors Storage Unit
    Located in: Temple Drive, Los Santos
    Photos:
    alt text
    alt text

• Knighthounds Contractors Los Santos HQ
    Located in: Near CripZ Base, Los Santos
    Photos:
    alt text
    alt text

• Knighthounds Contractors Logistics Facility
    Located in: Near Centrino Base, Las Venturas
    Photos:
    alt text
    alt text

• Knighthounds Contractors Legal Department
    Located in: Near SAF Cinema Factory, Los Santos
    Photos:
    alt text
    alt text

KHC's main roleplay point is listed down below:

Security Services - KHC offers 24/7 security services ranging from personal bodyguard, convoy transports and intelligence.
Surveillance - KHC offers surveillance from one of our best teams to keep you or anyone covered anywhere.
Armed Force - KHC offers manpower in such situations such as modern warfare, ground, water and air assistance.
Mercenary - KHC offers highly trained operatives and hired guns that can do the job, just say the word.
Supply Drops and Infantry Support - KHC offers accurate and fast supply drops and resilient infantry support troops.

alt text
alt text

KHC is now accepting applicants that are willing to join and partake in our organization. Below this is the application format should all applicants follow.

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW ~[AVAILABLE]~(lime)!

Personal Information

In-game Name:
Username:
Current G/S/C (Please state past as well):
Current Groups (Please state past as well):

Roleplay Background

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME):
Nationality:
Current Occupation:
Have you had any criminal record(s)?:
Tell us about your self:
Do you have any military and/or law enforcement experience(s)?:

Experiences

Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?:
Why should we accept you as a Contractor?:
What will you bring to KHC?:
Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?:
Who are the Three Founders of KHC?:
Please post a picture of a private military contractor and put a spoiler:

Joining our discord is a MUST for all aspirants and probies. Otherwise you'll never be updated in the future. (And you'll also be excommunicated for doing so.)

alt text
alt text
We are reachable through our Discord Server or through our ~[KHC Commanders]~(red), ~[KHC Brass]~(blueviolet) or our ~[KHC HQs]~(purple).

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/CaNthcY

alt text

Thank you for having the time to view our Official Topic.

Regards,
Nord
~[CEO/Founder]~(red)

alt text
alt text

Banners, Media and Logo are all made by me.

@Nord said in [Recruitment Open] Knighthounds Contractors:

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): Mohammad Ziyad.

In-game Name: Nishki

Username: bluelive122

Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): Used to be part of OC.ThC and CripZ

Current Groups (Please state past as well): I am currently part of IAC and SAS.

Tell us about yourself: Well there is really nothing to tell about myself my name is Mohammad I am 18 years old I study Gastronomy and culinary arts since I am currently on vacation all I do is play SAES the whole day.

Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: Well yeah I've done some RP's in the past with these kind of stuff.

Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: Well after I've read the topic and the stuff about the group I said to myself that damn this group is damn fine and it does hold a bright future upon it so why not work hard and make it bigger and stronger with my strong activity and experience.

What will you bring to KHC?: I would bring humbleness activity and lots of fulfilling and promising members to work hard on it.

Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: Yes I do.

Who are the current commanders of KHC?:
The 3 current commanders are @TaJ @Markus and @Nord

@Nishki said in [Recruitment Open] Knighthounds Contractors:

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): Mohammad Ziyad.

Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): Used to be part of OC.ThC and CripZ

Current Groups (Please state past as well): I am currently part of IAC and SAS.

Tell us about yourself: Well there is really nothing to tell about myself my name is Mohammad I am 18 years old I study Gastronomy and culinary arts since I am currently on vacation all I do is play SAES the whole day.

Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: Well yeah I've done some RP's in the past with these kind of stuff.

Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: Well after I've read the topic and the stuff about the group I said to myself that damn this group is damn fine and it does hold a bright future upon it so why not work hard and make it bigger and stronger with my strong activity and experience.

What will you bring to KHC?: I would bring humbleness activity and lots of fulfilling and promising members to work hard on it.

Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: Yes I do.

Who are the current commanders of KHC?:
The 3 current commanders are @TaJ @Markus and @Nord

Dear Applicant,

EDIT: After some talks with the HQ team, Your contract with us is hereby abolished due to reports of unloyalty, hopping and overall unpleasant attitude.

Regards,
Nord

DEAR APPLICANTS

KHC does not tolerate ANY form of disloyalty, whether it was from your past actions, your present, or who knows. Your future actions. From now on, All applicants will undergo probation period before getting tested for the final time and finalizing as an official KHC Contractor.

Thank you and have a good day.

alt text
alt text
Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): Jackson_Hernandez.
In-game Name: CripZ>Funstein.
Username: Arkantos12
Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): Current: CripZ. Ex: FBI, TST, Safp, HRMC. VLA, CDC.
Current Groups (Please state past as well): Current: SAM - IAC - SAS - GT - SATP.
Tell us about yourself:
Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: No. But it won't be a problem to do it.
Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: Well it's a good group, it has a role that not all groups have. Also I think I have a decent reputation for the group, I will strive and be, loyal and active. Thats why accept me as Contractor.
What will you bring to KHC?: My, activity ideas, events rp, activity and. I will be loyal.
Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: Yes, I understand.
Who are the current commanders of KHC?: @TaJ @Nord @Markus
alt text

With, Sincerely Funstein.

alt text

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): John Cale
In-game Name: Predator
Username: hamapro
Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): Fox Operations X, Ex: VM/SAPA/SAFP/TST/SWAT
Current Groups (Please state past as well): PC/Enternia/SAF/IAC Ex: RAFM DJ
Tell us about yourself: I'm 17 years old, i live in tunisia, im just a normal person who wants to relax and have fun, after a whole tiring day.
Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: Yes, i do have.
Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: Well, i'm very experienced in this side and i've been waiting for this group's foundation since a long time, it's a very sensitive and unique role that only few people can perform it perfectly and i am one of them.
What will you bring to KHC?: I'll give 110% of my efforts to the group, and i'll proove how usefull & loyal I am.
Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: Yes, i do.
Who are the current commanders of KHC?: Drago Artamonov ( @Nord ) , Mark Callaway ( @TaJ )

Alt text

@Predator said in [Recruitment Open] Knighthounds Contractors:

alt text

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): John Cale
In-game Name: Predator
Username: hamapro
Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): Fox Operations X, Ex: VM/SAPA/SAFP/TST/SWAT
Current Groups (Please state past as well): PC/Enternia/SAF/IAC Ex: RAFM DJ
Tell us about yourself: I'm 17 years old, i live in tunisia, im just a normal person who wants to relax and have fun, after a whole tiring day.
Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: Yes, i do have.
Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: Well, i'm very experienced in this side and i've been waiting for this group's foundation since a long time, it's a very sensitive and unique role that only few people can perform it perfectly and i am one of them.
What will you bring to KHC?: I'll give 110% of my efforts to the group, and i'll proove how usefull & loyal I am.
Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: Yes, i do.
Who are the current commanders of KHC?: Drago Artamonov ( @Nord ) , Mark Callaway ( @TaJ )

Alt text

Dear Applicant,

Your application is decent and we think that you will make a good addition to the team, therefore we are accepting your application, thus you're now going to take part in KHC's development. Congratulations!

Best Regards,
Nord

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): Hassan
In-game Name: hassan
Username: hassan
Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): Pirus EX: HRMC BBMC VLA Rebel UE
Current Groups (Please state past as well): Cluck and TMH
Nationality:egyption
Current Occupation: Criminal
Tell us about your self: my name is hassan and i life in egypt and i have 14 years old and i can speake english and arabic and i love playing football and MTA saesrpg.uk and i am active in it

Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)? yes sure

Experiences

Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: i am a good player and i have a nice skills and i will help trhis group from my skillls in RP and i hope join it and i am really respected player and i will do a hard work in this group
What will you bring to KHC?: i will bring alot of RPs and events and activitys and i will give KHC good player ( Hassan) and respected player
Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: yes sure
Who are the Four Founders of KHC?: taj and markus and Nord

Joining our discord is a MUST for all aspirants and probies. Otherwise you'll never be updated in the future. (And you'll also be excommunicated for doing so.)

Personal Information

In-game Name: I am known as Lincoln in-game.
Username: Abdivdbf
Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): Currently, I am a member of The Company. Other than that, I've been in several other organizations : OC, CDC, NNB and SAFP.
Current Groups (Please state past as well): I am currently apart of the DE military academy, IAC, Taxi El Centrino and All Load Trucking. I have also been a member of the motor heads.

Roleplay Background

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): Lincoln Burrows.
Nationality: British.
Current Occupation: I work for the National Security Agency of the United Kingdom.
Have you had any criminal record(s)?: No, I haven't.
Do you have any military and/or law enforcement experience(s)?: Yes, I served 12 months in Afghanistan and 3 months in Kuwaid.

Experiences

Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: Yes, I am part of the DE' Military Academy and IAC.
Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: I mean why not, I am pretty sure I meet the minimum requirements and I can contribute with my overall activities such as role-playing, events etc.
What will you bring to KHC?: Activity.
Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: Yes, I do.
Who are the Four Founders of KHC?: Viktor Krawski, Drago Artamonov, James Ramirez, Alexander Prokhorenko.

:::

Spoiler Text

@Lincoln said in [Recruitment Open] Knighthounds Contractors:

Personal Information

In-game Name: I am known as Lincoln in-game.
Username: Abdivdbf
Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): Currently, I am a member of The Company. Other than that, I've been in several other organizations : OC, CDC, NNB and SAFP.
Current Groups (Please state past as well): I am currently apart of the DE military academy, IAC, Taxi El Centrino and All Load Trucking. I have also been a member of the motor heads.

Roleplay Background

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): Lincoln Burrows.
Nationality: British.
Current Occupation: I work for the National Security Agency of the United Kingdom.
Have you had any criminal record(s)?: No, I haven't.
Do you have any military and/or law enforcement experience(s)?: Yes, I served 12 months in Afghanistan and 3 months in Kuwaid.

Experiences

Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: Yes, I am part of the DE' Military Academy and IAC.
Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: I mean why not, I am pretty sure I meet the minimum requirements and I can contribute with my overall activities such as role-playing, events etc.
What will you bring to KHC?: Activity.
Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: Yes, I do.
Who are the Four Founders of KHC?: Viktor Krawski, Drago Artamonov, James Ramirez, Alexander Prokhorenko.

Spoiler Text

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying for Knighthounds Contractors, judging by your experiences and a well-mannered being we've decided to accept you to our company. Thank you and congratulations.

Best Regards,
Nord

Dear @Nishki

We have seen your effort towards our group and I would like to offer you a 2nd chance. You've helped us with the promotional video and some other, internal stuff.

Please create a brand new application, put effort into it and I wish you, good luck.

- Air Marshal of the Aerial Force, Hawk.

Current G/S/C (Please state past as well): X. OC,CripZ,ThC

Current Groups (Please state past as well): IAC, SAS , Cluck and more to come.

Roleplay Background

Name (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME): Leo Greens

Nationality: French

Current Occupation: Nothing at the moment.

Have you had any criminal record(s)?: Yes I do for robbing stores.

Tell us about your self: My name is Leo I've been working in the Arabic military fighting against the terrorism of arabs defending my country and stuff and after the 8 years of war I've finally become a professional Military ground force commander. (This is nothing offensive just a story I've made up}

Do you have any military and/or law enforcement experience(s)?: Kind off I do.

Experiences

Do you have any military roleplay experience(s)?: Yeah I did.

Why should we accept you as a Contractor?: Well I think I have the requirements to help the group and I really can help the group out the group with activities , Roleplaying and such stuff.

What will you bring to KHC?: I would bring the most of Activities I can bring.

Do you understand our roleplay and our goals?: Yes I did read them and I do understand them.

Please post a picture of a private military contractor and put a spoiler: ( I can't insert a pic for some reason)