NCI - National Crime Investigation

alt text

National Crime Investigation is the federal law enforcement agency uniquely responsible for investigating felony crime, preventing terrorism and protecting secrets for the Navy and Marine Corp.
NCI will defeat threats from across the foreign intelligence, terrorist and criminal spectrum by conducting operations and investigations ashore, afloat, and in cyberspace, in order to protect and preserve the superiority of San Andreas citizens.
Our role is to remain consistent: prevent terrorism, protect secrets and reduce crime.

alt text

Squad Details
Squad Level : 0
Founders : @Readal
Founding Date : 24th of March, 2019
Color Code :
#0700ff
Total Members : 12

alt text

Rules and Regulations

1. Make sure to follow all SAES and NCI rules. (SAES Rules is listed at F1 and NCI rules are written here.)

2. Always act your role once you're spawned, since you shall wear your tags and represent the tags.

3. Never say any privately information to any player, that isnt a member of NCI, if you do so you will be warned or blacklisted and kicked.

4. Respect your fellow mates and the general server population.

5. When spawned as NCI you are recommended to use your RP binds, when on a patrol.

6. Minimum wanted level to be arrested is 10.

alt text

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/8565/nci-national-crime-investigation-media-archive

Alliances and Contracts:

alt text

National Crime Investigation's main role is to take care of all criminal activities around San Andreas. Give assistance to all officers when required and protecting Jail, Store robbery's and banks for any criminal activity.

alt text

Leader - Level 5
NCI|Name|L
Vice Leader - Level 4
NCI|Name|vL
Supporter of Vice Leader - Level 4
NCI|Name|SvL
Supervisory Special Agent - Our HQ's - Level 3
NCI|Name|HQ
Supporter of Supervisory Special Agent - Level 3
NCI|Name|sHQ
Officer to Military Support - Level 2
NCI|Name|OMS
Colonel - Level 2
NCI|Name|CL
Special agent - Level 1
NCI|Name|SA
Lieutenant - Level 1
NCI|Name|LT
Sergeant - Level 1
NCI|Name|ST
Honorary - Level 0
NCI|Name|H
Junior Field Agent - Our Cadets - Level 0
NCI|Name|JFA

~[VIP Members (VIP)]~(navy)
~[-[TST]McJoni[SSC]]~(navy)
~[-[TT]pozzo]~(navy)

alt text

National Crime Investigation is a SQUAD and not a GROUP. If you wish to join, please fill the application format down below.
Our discord Server: Click here to join our Discord!

GENERAL INFORMATION
In-Game Name:
Username:
Nationality:
Languages:
English skills (1-10) :
Driving skills (1-10) :
Shooting skills (1-10) :
Arresting skills (1-10) :
Role-Play skills (1-10) :
Total Server Playtime:
Add a picture of your "stats" in game (use www.imgur.com) :
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies:
Why did you leave/kicked:
Current/Previous Groups:
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why:

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION
For you, what is NCI?:
What role would you like to join in the future, and why:
What is our main role:
What can you bring to the squad:
Describe a short situation with a OMS Officer:

OTHER INFORMATION
Did you read the F1 rules:
Did you read the Squad rules:
Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events:
Explain what is camping , is it allowed?:
Any other information you wish to specify:
Did anyone recommend you to apply, if yes, who:
Why did you choose NCI, and why should we choose you?:

alt text
Interview - First you have to passed our little interview , it's a lot of questions about the rules in the game and of our squad , also to see your english skills.
Driving Test - You have to follow this track : from LVPD --> SFPD --> LSPD low then 7min and with a damage low then 25% (you have two chances) .
Arresting Test - You have to arrest 2 criminals , So 1 criminal he can choose himself and 1 criminal we will choose for him (you have two chances) .

alt text

~[ACCEPTED]~(lime): You have been accepted by the squad , Now, you have to find a HQ in-game in order to receive your in-game tests. Good luck!
alt text
~[DENIED]~(red): It means, You are not qualified enough to join our squad , also your application is very poor , You need to improve your skills and You can re-apply after 1 week.
alt text
~[PENDING]~(yellow): Your application looks like a spam , or you just copy and paste informations from the othe players applications , so you have to be mature and patient , We will give a final answer in 2 day.
alt text
~[BLACKLISTED]~(black): You apply to much times in our application with status Denied , or you break the rules of the applications , so Do not apply again in this Topic.
alt text

In-Game Name:CARMEN
Username:Adem
Nationality:Algerien
Languages:Arabic,French,English.
Total Server Playtime:4 Hours
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies:N/A
Current/Previous Groups:N/A
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why:Nope

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION
For you, what is NCI?:This Squad For Arrest Crims .
What role would you like to join in the future, and why:I Love Arrste Crim And I Like Joint To Squad And I Love Play Cop.
What is our main role:Arrst Crims.
What can you bring to the squad:Well,I can work hard For NCI and i'll prove that if u accept me
Describe a short situation with a OMS Officer:N/A

OTHER INFORMATION
Any other information you wish to specify:No.
Did anyone recommend you to apply, if yes, who:No
Why did you choose NCI, and why should we choose you?:Bcz NCI are anew squad and iwant help her to get Lvl1 inchallah.

GENERAL INFORMATION
In-Game Name:Taiger
Username:Devdas
Nationality:Algeria
Languages:Arabic, English and French
Total Server Playtime:60 hours
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies:Gold and VLA and CDS.Yakuza
Current/Previous Groups:I did not even enter the group
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why:Never in my life in the game
ROLEPLAY INFORMATION
For you, what is NCI?:Squade arrests criminals and punishes them with imprisonment
What role would you like to join in the future, and why: N/A
What is our main role:Arrest of criminals
What can you bring to the squad:Money and your help in real life
Describe a short situation with a OMS Officer: no
OTHER INFORMATION
Any other information you wish to specify: AY donts have soryy
Did anyone recommend you to apply, if yes, who:
Why did you choose NCI, and why should we choose you?:I chose her because I loved her so much and I would like to support her in all the needy needs or needs

@misterX You can apply again in 1 week. It means, You are not qualified enough to join our squad , also your application is very poor.
You need to improve your skills , and exactly your english skills.
alt text

alt text

In-Game Name:Freezy
Username:mohamed44
Nationality:sudan
Languages:Arabic,English.
Total Server Playtime:371 Hours
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies:N/A
Current/Previous Groups: SATS
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: Never

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION
For you, what is NCI?:Is the federal law enforcement agency responsible for the investigation of crimes, the prevention of terrorism and the protection of various threats and their role in preventing terrorism, protecting secrets and reducing crime

What role would you like to join in the future, and why:I want to become a professional policeman and I will work on it until I become a professional policeman and because I love the work of the policeman

What is our main role:Is to prevent terrorism, protect secrets and reduce crime

What can you bring to the squad:I will work with all my efforts so that I can achieve what I want if you accept me I will help you develop as much as I can

Describe a short situation with a OMS Officer:N/A

OTHER INFORMATION
Any other information you wish to specify:No.
Did anyone recommend you to apply, if yes, who:No
Why did you choose NCI, and why should we choose you?:I am a good policeman and I have skills in driving and correcting. I am friendly with all the players and I love teamwork and I am understanding
I chose you because I think you are good and I think I am suitable to join you

GENERAL INFORMATION
In-Game Name:hassan
Username:hassan
Nationality:egyption
Languages:english and arabic
Total Server Playtime:488
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: squads :ICE -TST-MI6
Current/Previous Groups: Cluck-DEA
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why:N/A

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION
For you, what is NCI?:NCI very good squad and it will be good bec it have a nice leader and have good skillls he willl give all his skills and work to NCI i know it new but i know too it good squad and i hope it bec like all good squads and i hope join NCI
What role would you like to join in the future, and why: i like to joiin and be Captain bec it a good role for me and i like it and it help new members to learn for the squad alot of things to be good memebers in it and tell to leader for work any new members in squad ( good member or not) and it really will be good role for me i can do it eazy
What is our main role: it protect San andreas from any criminals and it protect bank and cells form criminals and NCI have good members can do this work.
What can you bring to the squad: i can do RPs and activitys in our topic and events too and i will be good me,mber and i am loyal it will help squad to up also and i will be active
Describe a short situation with a OMS Officer:n/a

OTHER INFORMATION
Any other information you wish to specify:n/a
Did anyone recommend you to apply, if yes, who:n/a
Why did you choose NCI, and why should we choose you?: bec it a good squad and have good members and leader and i hope join it and NCI will be a good squad in the server and it dont accepted any one NCI must be sure for answer in applays and thay will choose me bec i have good skills in policeman and i will post alot of things in NCI media and i hope i get accepted thats alll.

@Hassantt your application is good but not really very well anyway it's passable , so i hope you work hard to improve your skills , so : You have been accepted by the squad , Now, you have to find a HQ in-game in order to receive your in-game tests. Good luck!
alt text