S.W.A.T. Shader! 100,000,000$ Reward!

DROT

Greetings!

S.W.A.T. is entering the modern era after 9 years (yes it took us a while) and we're looking for someone capable of doing two things for us:

1. Fixing a misplaced texture on two existent shaders (skin)

2. Creating a new shader (skin)

We'd like to keep you well motivated so we rolled out the big guns: a pile of cash! 100 millions!

If you're able to do either of the two, please contact us via the link below:
https://discord.gg/w6RsS4D

@Deu said in S.W.A.T. Shader! 100,000,000$ Reward!:

alt text

i want my 100m as soon as possible

thanks

Hello Deu,

Thank you very much for your submission towards the SWAT event. Unfortunately, we must deny your entry as server rules indicate that squad skin shaders must be fitting the squad's roleplay. Due to the bribery role being taken by another squad I Shall Not Name, we cannot use the role.

However! You can try your luck here, perhaps they are also looking for a new skin shader that more closely aligns with the bribery role.

alt text

Came up with a few prototypes because I was bored,don't know the information on regards to what you guys would like but heres a 3 i thought of.

Both colors are SWAT's color code but may look different because of the lighting.

@Exile said in S.W.A.T. Shader! 100,000,000$ Reward!:

alt text

Came up with a few prototypes because I was bored,don't know the information on regards to what you guys would like but heres a 3 i thought of.

Both colors are SWAT's color code but may look different because of the lighting.

I'm sorry, but it does not match our standards, but still gj on that one!