Demoting all G/S to lvl 1

Filex

Question

Introduction:

This is a remake to the topic under the name of New Line well and after a small discussion with @Bone i found that the topic i made needs some explanations instead of what i did which is throwing an idea which had this as a results
alt text
Indeed i will try to bring all the reasons of my idea which lasts after all as an idea that can ve rejected or accepted

Reasons:

1- First of all the repetitive aspect that we are living each day in this game i myself miss the days i started with when i joinned ThC at the lvl 3 stage and lived that fire inside the game that makes me miss everyday with a new challenge/fight adventure instead of repeating everything for the same reason that aint a goal anymore
2- I dont know if much of you lived that feeling when you succeed to get a level the hard work you did never was a waste isnt it and everyone prepares for the next step? And here i wanna ask @Reggi do you think that all that work after you did matters much if the gang has no more a specific goal and nothing important except some dm or repetitive activity with all the people that went retired or inactive because nothing matters anymore and i wanna come to the thirs point with that.
3- Inactive people some of i knew back in days dissepeared after their gang got the last level which is 5, some i even miss without mentioning some i hated but still felt the competition playing with, im here talking about myself but im sure some of you share the same feeling and want to see their friends back and to make something with, why not give them a reason that their gang/squad needs them to be the best again like what @Fugitive did as he said in his appeal
4- Roleplay aspect one of the most important requirements in the g/s leveling is quality roleplays and the question is anyone doing that anymore except some screenshots and posts with no soul and im talking from what i saw with the presence of exceptions ofc, lets make it not just a dm/turf competition or cracking/brs and bring the rp back with that reason.
5- What is the 5th level except just some material stuff (spawn, base, skins, shaders) they are the reward of a hard work right? But what is the point if they stand without spirit or something behind, its not about just removing that its absolutely about something else its about starting again and what i mean is to get everyone who is above or equal to lvl1 to lvl1 with nothing except lust and ambition to be the best.

Adjustement to take a mart with that:

A harder testing by gms to the g/s applying

Allowing everything a gang gets with lvl 2 to lvl 1 except the material stuff which are the class spawn and all what follows it from skins/shaders...

And let the best be the first to reach the last level

yours truly
[ThC]Filex

We can reset ThC and keep other gangs as it is. On serious note I can't imagine this thing on SAES, first of all it's shit tones of work for GM's and gang HQ's.
"i joinned ThC at the lvl 3 stage and lived that fire inside the game" - I joined AA when it was level 5 and it kept its fire for next 3 years till HQ's vanished with most of the members. Now I can say that we still have power to roll like we used to do in 2012 ;)
alt text

@nicus said in Demoting all G/S to lvl 1:

We can reset ThC and keep other gangs as it is. On serious note I can't imagine this thing on SAES, first of all it's shit tones of work for GM's and gang HQ's.
"i joinned ThC at the lvl 3 stage and lived that fire inside the game" - I joined AA when it was level 5 and it kept its fire for next 3 years till HQ's vanished with most of the members. Now I can say that we still have power to roll like we used to do in 2012 ;)
alt text

EXCUSE ME WHY I AM BEING KICKED?

I agree with filex on one thing and that is things get really boring when you hit level 5.
So my suggestion is that we could have a monthly competition between level 5 organizations rewards should be something special , this competition can be for the most BRs/Turfs for gangs and maybe arrests for squads, there should be only one winner that keeps those rewards for the following month while another round of this competition is going on.
However i find the idea to reset gang levels completely stupid

Umm we will do no such thing.. This is a Filex statement. Filex statements shall not be looked at as ThC statements as filex brain is sometimes on mars.

I Repeat! This is not in any way shape or form affiliated with The Company. Thanks..

Now @Filex you tagged me in this and idk why but since you did here's my response:

And here i wanna ask @Reggi do you think that all that work after you did matters much if the gang has no more a specific goal and nothing important

FUCK YES IT MATTERS.. Are you serious when I joined ThC i gave my all to do my best efforts in an environment i hadn't been in before. I've earned my stripes or (Levels) and every single one of them matters to me. If you do something and the shit doesn't matter the next day then why bother. And that's the attitude everyone will have because not only are you working for levels but your bonding with you gang mates your putting your name out there and your actions are rewarded. So yea that matters.. How about if you go to college for 4 years ( 4 levels ) and at the end of it when you graduate they tell you.. fuck what you learned go back to being a freshmen.. You have 0 logic you make 0 points and parts of me feel like your doing it for attention but ill give the benefit of the doubt. Leave the crazy suggestions up to ikself.

Let me prove you wring by each points that you mentioned:-

1. I guess you meant the activity or hype that were there at that time. But, if that had only happened for you then that's your problem. Pretty sure everyone else including your gangmates still can manage more fun and hype than that. Beside, everyone's got a life.

2. Wdym nothing matters anymore than just some repetitive activity? You're gonna lose your level if you are not doing enough activities and so on. Furthermore, there are some factors such as respect and management which are crucial for this level. So you can still fall down from the elites if you don't manage factors such as these. A lot of gangs fuck up in level 5 and I am pretty sure that not letting that happen requires a lot of hardwork too.

3. People don't just go inactive without a reason. In the end of the day you are playing a game that is older than you. They are living their lives now instead of playing a game. And if you think of internet buddies as real friends then alas, I got bad news for you.

4. You can still do quality rp's even if you are level 5. Easy as that.

5. Level 5 means you are one of the elites. There's still competitions between the elites. And with one wrong step you can get demoted as you are monitored more carefully. That's enough fun for everyone else.

To conclude, please go outside, and make some friends and live your life. No wonder your braincells are nonexistent. Focusing too much on a single game is fucked up. Or if you wanna suicide or something then contact @Skerdi , he loves that stuff.

alt text

AA :P

@Xavier said in Demoting all G/S to lvl 1:

I agree with filex on one thing and that is things get really boring when you hit level 5.
So my suggestion is that we could have a monthly competition between level 5 organizations rewards should be something special , this competition can be for the most BRs/Turfs for gangs and maybe arrests for squads, there should be only one winner that keeps those rewards for the following month while another round of this competition is going on.
However i find the idea to reset gang levels completely stupid

then get ur gang demoted ez playz