Blacklist should be edited for changed people

oussama20

There is no such thing as blacklist script, blacklist.exe or actual list whatsoever. It is a number of names that a squad/gang decided not to accept, some squads/gangs have blacklists, others don't. Some may keep you there permanently, other might do so temporarily. It depends entirely on rules of that g/s and decisions of their leadership.

There is no blacklist in /gang. Maybe a written one with names but nothing that prevents you from joining anything except for a good conversation with the HQ of the organisation you might want to join. Also, if you get blacklisted you have done something really stupid. If you want to earn back trust, make actions instead of words like you are doing now. All I have to say about that. This is also the reason why The Company does not have a blacklist but gives people a second chance after a longer period of time.

The problem is that some people don't change at all,they just pretend they did if you know what i mean (aka Asslick).
So as CDC Vice leader i always give all the players 2nd or even 3rd chances to show that they have changed or something else.
Anyways like everyone above said there's no "Blacklist Script" or something like that,is just a list created by the HQs,if they think you have changed then they will remove you from the list.