CripZ:Kicked for being unmature
F.B.I.:Kicked for camping at hospital
ICE:Kicked for being adminjailed after being warned by a HQ
SAPA:Left because i didn't understand somethings in SAPA
HRMC:Left because i didn't feel comfortable as MC
Rebels:Same as HRMC
Cluck:Kicked for being inactive in media archive
ICEx2:Kicked for being adminjailed 2 times

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: 2 Times banned
1-For being reported and punished many times in a month
2-For insulting back a admin

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is a group of trained medics who help the hurted people and treat them for example if someone's bone is broken they treat him and try to make him better, they are trying to make everyone safe and treat everyone

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe Valachi

Who is the current leader? Marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I'm not working as a medic all the time but i'm good in making the players safe and i always heal everyone when i spawn as medic so there's no time

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: I'm not allowed to help the other classes for example i'm not allowed to help the criminal to escape from the cops by killing them by my ambulance this is not allowed

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: I'm not allowed to join the SR marker as a SAM Paramedic, i have to stay outside with my Ambulance only

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes i will always post activities as a SAM Paramedic

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will listen always to the Superiors because they know everything about SAM because they got their rank for a reason so i won't be rude to my superior and i will listen to him

2. Why exactly are you applying today? Because i wanted to join SAM so much but i said what if i got denied because my knowledge of SAES wasn't very well and now i learned and i'm ready to be a trained Medic

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strengths the Teamwork and Weaknesses nothing

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Because i'm a good player and i'm helpful to everyone and i'm respecting everyone always so why will i get denied ? and i'm a good medic so i don't think there's a reason to be denied
Thanks For Reading,
Signature,
Mohamed Mostafa

@Mohamed-Mostafa said in Mohamed's Application:

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Mohamed

Account name: Zelozed2

Dear applicant, we appreciate your activity shown however after a discussion with members and the HQ team, we choose to ~[deny]~(red) you, we advise you to work on your personality in the meantime.
Kindly re-apply after 3 weeks if interested. We hope you won't give up.

Regards,
Johnny English
Head of Air Division - San Andreas Medics