FireFox's Application

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: FireFox

Account name: firefox201791

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 2011

Current S/G/C and rank: FOX Operations X Lieutenant ( level 3 )

Other RP groups you're in: Pro Cops, D.E.M.A, Cuban Cars and SAPA.

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): a group that i used to lead called the sentinels and i left it to focus on my squad.
Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: one admin jail in 2011 i guess for multi accounting and the other was in 2017 for streaming lesbian sensual nude yoga in SAES cinema.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM also knows as San Andreas Medics was the first medical related role play group in the server and it's still the only official medical group, their goal is to recreate a decent role playing in the community and to become the role playing leader on the server.

What is the SAM motto? 'Always there when you need us most'

Who founded SAM? Joe Valachi.

Who is the current leader? Marko

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: well, i like to spawn as a paramedic and a firefighter every now and then, and I'm applying to become more experienced.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: a Paramedic is not allowed to park kill ( ramming people with a vehicle in order to kill them ).

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: a SAM paramedic should never enter the store robbery marker.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: yes i can.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? i will avoid doing whatever was the reason for this criticism again.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? i want to become more experienced as a paramedic.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? my strengths related to SAM are being creative when it comes to RP's and having the ability to train people, my only weakness point is my frame drop and i don't guess it would affect me as a paramedic.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? i don't think that I'm the person who should decide this but all what i could say that i'm creative,patient,loyal and active player.

alt text
alt text

Personal Patrol: #3 ( it's actually number 7 but i had connection troubles that made it hard for me to upload the screens )
Participants: N/A
Amount of healed & Time of patrol: Around 10 players and the patrol was total of separate 3 hours.

ScreenShots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
:::

alt text

@FireFox said in FireFox's Application:

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: FireFox

Account name: firefox201791

Greetings, Doctor FireFox, we would like to inform you that you have ~[passed]~(lime) the application stage, meet a High ranked ingame for your entrance tests. We wish you the best of luck.

Regards,
Johnny English.
Head of Air Division, San Andreas Medics.