Lincoln's Application

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Lincoln

Account name: Abdivdbf

Primary Language: Dutch.

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I have been playing on the server for around 3 years now.

Current S/G/C and rank: The Company, Role-play manager.

Other RP groups you're in:

• The Motor Heads as Sub-Headquarter.

• All Load Trucking as Pilot

• Secret Service as Agent.

• Military Academy of DE as Cadet.

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): Invest Arms Corporation, I had too many roles to fullfil and since I was going in-active, I wasn't capable of doing that, so I decided to departure from it.

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: I have been banned for around 3 hours for Death Matching, this was in the begin of my career.

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) : San Andreas Medics is a role-play group, which consists of dedicated medics who take care of the health of the citizens in SA.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? The founder of SAM is Joe Valachi.

Who is the current leader? I believe the current leader is Marko.

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I haven't been playing that long as a paramedic, that is why I am applying for SAM, to experience this side of the server.

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: You are not allowed to use to spawn in order to assist your gang in a turf war/ bank rob.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not use /revive on store robberies or Heal Criminals inside, Don't ever enter the marker of the SR, you can just take your Ambulance and standby.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes, I can.

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would use that as a headup, it's just an motivation to do it better next time.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? There is no specific reason for applying today, I was planning to apply earlier, but got advised to wait for the application to get updated by an HQ within SAM.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? I am capable of doing the basic things, no specific strenght which is relevant, but my weakness is forgiving people easily.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? That is up to the HQ team to decide to be honest, but why not. If I get into SAM, you get an active player.

^[ alt text]

Activity #1: Patrolling around San Andreas.

Date: 25/04/2019.

Duration: The total duration of the patrol was around 40 minutes, with a few breaks here and there.

Involved SAM members (If any) : None.

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/pK9feOa

^[alt text]

^[ alt text]

Activity #2: Patrolling around San Andreas.

Date: 26/04/2019.

Duration: The total duration of the patrol was around 30 minutes.

Involved SAM members (If any): JohnnyEnglish

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7vwxw6D (Sorry for the lack of screens, wasn't really paying attention to it.

^[alt text]

^[ alt text]

Activity #3: Patrolling around San Andreas.

Date: 26/04/2019.

Duration: The total duration of the patrol was around 50 minutes.

Involved SAM members (If any): Johnny joined later on.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/R2Hl5BK

^[alt text]

^[ alt text]

Activity #4: Patrolling around San Andreas.

Date: 28/04/2019.

Duration: The total duration of the patrol was around 30 minutes.

Involved SAM members (If any): No one.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/9ajqRob

^[alt text]

@Lincoln said in Lincoln's Application:

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Lincoln

Account name: Abdivdbf

Decent application, however, ~[Denied]~(red,red), personality is disliked by a lot of our members and you do not seem to cut the activity mark. We suggest you to work on those fields and reapply in 3 weeks if still interested.

Regards,
Johnny English
Head of Air Division - San Andreas Medics