Federation Army Squad Trainers

F.A.S.T

Hello, welcome to [F.A.S.T], it's a apply, where you go to be part of Federation Army Squad Trainers, you'll go to lear about:

What is the roleplay? Roleplay is a game, when you go to funny when you play as a worker. But you must on your mind to be a cop/police and you'll be a cop chief during when you play. I want to join you as cops as 30000 people, I need. Please. And establish you as my other HQ's gamemate. I need people, help me please!

:star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david:

COP Could you please register:

~[===========PERSONALITY==============]~

1. Your in-game-name:

2.your real life- name:

4. E-mail:

5. your birthday:

6. when you start MTASA:

7. Are you new on SAES:RPG? (can you hang with me?, contact me!!)

8. Are you new on MTASA? [can you hang with me?, contact me!!]

7. can you talk in-game-any rule:

8. How old are you?

9. What do you do?

10. Gender: ~[A)Male]~(blue) ~[B)Female]~(red) ~[C) Homosex /Gay ]~

~[==============Experience=============]~(red,red,blue,blue,red,red)

**How many hours do you have in-game-MTASA?

~[** How many hours do you have in-game-SAES:RPG?]~(maroon)

~[** Can you camp on the hospital?]~(green)

~[** Can you kill your team mate (Polices/cops)?]~(blue)

~[**Can you do OFFERBRIBE for Robbers? when they are: in wantedleves: A) 1-5 B)1-10 C)1-30 D)1-42]~(purple)

~[=============Others Questions==========]~

*Could you please help me?

**Okay, can you be my friend, why?

*** Can you add more question for a future. Okay. ON THE COMMENTARIES, I'm going to see it.

Can you Open Spoiler, because It's very important, open that :eye: [Open the Spoiler].

:::

Jhon_Monsters' Life

Hello, My name is Jhon Andry Clearmack Hernandz, I'm 15 years old, I'm living on U.S.A, before I've lived Peru. I'm going to tell my life in the server.

I start at 14, Now I'm 15 Years old, I love my life, When I was a beginner, I didn't know, What I do?, Well I get much friend, But, I've been a gang or squad, Because for me, it was important, but someone say: Dennied, but, well, I've been in a Gang "Federationgangers", But it's too bad, because it's not exist, Well I was looking for a gang. But, I decided: "Can I create a gang" Well now, I'm creating a Squad, not Gang but, otherwide, I was making the apply in ICE, FOX and FBI; Well, from there I decided to make my own squad "Federation Army Squad Trainers" [F.A.S.T]

Federation Army Squad Trainers Need 30000 people.
it's going to get Policecars and Base

~[Explain about seal:]~(black)

~[Hello, here you're going to learn about seals, if you're a HQ, not worries if you aren't HQ.]~

~[Seals:]~(purple)

~[Denied:]~(red) Denied, it's a seal for HQ, he/she goes to put that, It's because you're missing something or many things; but, you have 1 week to back.

~[Pending:]~(orange) You must hang us, And we go to comprobate you.

~[Officialwarning:]~(blue) If you're on Federation Army Squad Trainers' Cop/Police, you're members from here, you must pay attetion, because, we go to talk about your mistake.

~[Accepted:]~(green) You're accepted by HQ, you are inside of Federation Army Squad Trainers.

~[Warningcopofficialretire:]~(red) You're retired, it's saying, you're fired. if the RPG:SAES' Admin say complaints to me. You have 3 chances :D , Okay. But do not waste your opportunities, If you recived as 3 sometime, you're going to be retired. also, you can apply in 2 week.

In 4 week, I'm going to publish my server. with rules and laws... Okay. Alone help me!!! :D

Here, I'm going to show my server: :cityscape:

Server: PAES_AmericanLife (AL).

JOB STAMPS:

JOBS:

:star: = Cops

:cop: = FBI

:hospital: = Paramedics

:female-firefighter: and :male-firefighter: = Firefighters

:oncoming_taxi: = Cabbers

:parking: = Squads as: Polices/paramedics and Lawyers

:globe_with_meridians: = Lawyers

Robbers:

:couple: = Gangers / SEX-Girlfriends / SEX-Boyfriends.

:person_with_blond_hair: = Robbers.

My advance on the server: in 2 week, I'm going to making

Emergency Workers:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

:cop: ~[Polices/cops:]~(blue) :cop:

alt text

Photo in section 1:

alt text

Picture in section 2:

alt text

Picture in section 3:

alt text

Photo in section 4:

alt text

SECTION INSIDE CARS:

SECTION 1:

alt text

SECTION 2:

alt text

SECTION 3:

alt text

SECTION 4:

alt text

SECTION 5:

alt text

~[FIREMANS]~(red,orange,orange,red)

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Sections:

SECTION 1:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
section inside cars

SECTION 1:

alt text

SECTION 2:

alt text

SECTION 3:

alt text

:latin_cross: :latin_cross: :latin_cross: :latin_cross: :latin_cross: :latin_cross:
~[PARAMEDICS:]~(red)

SECTIONS:

Section 1:

alt text

Section 2:

alt text

Section Cars

alt text

Section inside cars:

Section 1:

alt text

Section 2:

alt text

• 1 month later...

@Jhon_Monsters

@Jhon_Monsters said in Federation Army Squad Trainers:

Welcome to [F.A.S.T] Application. Here the SAES:RPG rules is very important, because it goes to make role play.

What is the roleplay? Roleplay is a game, when you go to funny when you play as a worker. But you must on your mind to be a cop/police and you'll be a cop chief during when you play. I want to join you as cops as 30000 people, I need. Please. And establish you as my other HQ's gamemate. I need people, help me please!

:star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david: :star_of_david:

1. Your in-game-name:

2.your real life- name:

4. E-mail:

5. your birthday:

6. when you start MTASA:

8. How old are you?

9. What do you do?

~[**Can you do OFFERBRIBE for Robbers? when they are: in wantedleves: A) 1-5 B)1-10 C)1-30 D)1-42]~(purple)

*** Can you add more question for a future. Okay. ON THE COMMENTARIES, I'm going to see it.

Jhon_Monsters' Life

Hello, My name is Jhon Andry Clearmack Hernandz, I'm 15 years old, I'm living on U.S.A, before I've lived Peru. I'm going to tell my life in the server.

I start at 14, Now I'm 15 Years old, I love my life, When I was a beginner, I didn't know, What I do?, Well I get much friend, But, I've been a gang or squad, Because for me, it was important, but someone say: Dennied, but, well, I've been in a Gang "Federationgangers", But it's too bad, because it's not exist, Well I was looking for a gang. But, I decided: "Can I create a gang" Well now, I'm creating a Squad, not Gang but, otherwide, I was making the apply in ICE, FOX and FBI; Well, from there I decided to make my own squad "Federation Army Squad Trainers" [F.A.S.T]

My dear @Wassim

Sorry, it's not dead, I was busy. Actually I'm free.

could you help me join to people, please.

Can you apply:

1. Your in-game-name:

2.your real life- name:

4. E-mail:

5. your birthday:

6. when you start MTASA:

8. How old are you?

9. What do you do?

could you please read that, please.

Jhon_Monsters' Life

~[Hello, here you're going to learn about seals, if you're a HQ, not worries if you aren't HQ.]~

~[Denied:]~(red) Denied, it's a seal for HQ, he/she goes to put that, It's because you're missing something or many things; but, you have 1 week to back.

~[Officialwarning:]~(blue) If you're on Federation Army Squad Trainers' Cop/Police, you're members from here, you must pay attetion, because, we go to talk about your mistake.

~[Accepted:]~(green) You're accepted by HQ, you are inside of Federation Army Squad Trainers.

~[Warningcopofficialretire:]~(red) You're retired, it's saying, you're fired. if the RPG:SAES' Admin say complaints to me. You have 3 chances :D , Okay. But do not waste your opportunities, If you recived as 3 sometime, you're going to be retired. also, you can apply in 2 week.

My dear @Marko said in Federation Army Squad Trainers:

Can't find anything to describe that, Awesome my friend
That application is for a squad or for being your friend, cuz iam abit los

Well, your answer is super curiously.

Well the alternative, Can you be my friend, when you're a amaible person, but well, if you're a selfish person, but not cheater, I can accept person, why? Because they are obedient with the SAES:RPG game rules. do you understand?

1. Your in-game-name:

2.your real life- name:

4. E-mail:

5. your birthday:

6. when you start MTASA:

8. How old are you?

9. What do you do?

Can you Open Spoiler, because It's very important, open that :eye: [Open the Spoiler].

Jhon_Monsters' Life

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...