DEA - Drug Enforcement Administration

Hello @Brian, I'd like to inform you about CIA. There is already CIA in this server and they don't serve as a TSG team because their role isn't fit with it, you better talk to them or close it right now. You may talk to this person @Pera98 about existing CIA.

Regards Ted...

• 2 weeks later...

Your real name:hassan

Your username:hassan

Your In-Game name:hassan

Nationality:egypt

Do you have ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:no

Why do you wish to join the DEA?:because it's strong squad and respected squad and it's really pro

Why should we accept you?:because i'm loyal and mature and i'm pro

Tell us about yourself: i am hassan and i like drive car and i go to school every day and i am pro and i age 14 years and i life in egypt

STAGE II. In-Game test

What is DM? (10 words and more):killing someone without any reason deathmatch and i dont make dm

What is Park-Killing? (10 words and more):

What is RolePlay? (10 words and more):Roleplay means acting someone role in-game it's be like real life, players act their role in their characters and do their jobs and follow their rules if player violate his rp role then he will be out of his character.

Are you allowed to DM?:no

Are you allowed to Park-Killing?:idk

Tell us 3 server rules (F1):dont make dm and dont aressted any one in lvx and dont aressted any one 9 stare

STAGE III. Skills

Rate your English skills (1-10):9

Rate your Flying skills (1-10):9

Rate your Roleplay skills (1-10):10

Rate your Driving skills (1-10):9

Rate your Shooting skills (1-10):9

What is your weaknesses:i bad in biks

What is your strengths: i'm good at driving planes and helicopters and i'm active and i'm good at shooting and sniping and i'm so good at RP and goood at driving boat

Have ever been banned before (or you have banned, please specify why):no

Previous G/S/C?:i joined sapa and ice

How long you play MTA?:5years

26: How long you play SAES?:4years

STAGE IV. Rules

27: Explain squad rule 3 (your own words):Do not arrest under 5 stars!

28: Explain squad rule 5 (your own words):on't arrest and shoot any police members for no reason.

29: Explain squad rule 8 (your own words):RP should be used for the first time before the arrest. If the person does not stop THIRD warning, then shoot him and arrest him without RP.

@hassan-mohamed

@hassan-mohamed said in DEA - Drug Enforcement Administration:

Do you have ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:no bec i out

Why do you wish to join the DEA?:because it's strong squad and respected squad and it's really pro abd i love DEA and this DEA onlin members

Why should we accept you?:because i'm loyal and mature and i'm pro in car and plan and shoot and all gun

Tell us about yourself: i am hassan and i like drive car and i go to school every day and i am pro and i age 14 years and i life in egypt and i have one brother

STAGE II. In-Game test

What is DM? (10 words and more):killing someone without any reason deathmatch and i dont make dm

What is RolePlay? (10 words and more):Roleplay means acting someone role in-game it's be like real life, players act their role in their characters and do their jobs and follow their rules if player violate his rp role then he will be out of his character.

Tell us 3 server rules (F1):dont make dm and dont aressted any one in lvx and dont aressted any one 9 stare

STAGE III. Skills

What is your strengths: i'm good at driving planes and helicopters and i'm active and i'm good at shooting and sniping and i'm so good at RP and goood at driving boat

STAGE IV. Rules

28: Explain squad rule 5 (your own words):on't arrest and shoot any police members for no reason.

29: Explain squad rule 8 (your own words):RP should be used for the first time before the arrest. If the person does not stop THIRD warning, then shoot him and arrest him without RP.

@hassan-mohamed

Do you have ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:no bec i out

Why do you wish to join the DEA?:because it's strong squad and respected squad and it's really pro abd i love DEA and this DEA onlin members Because the FBI team has always been interesting to me, as I've seen in American movies, so I've always loved the role of the FBI, and I understand what I want to be part of

Why should we accept you?:because i'm loyal and mature and i'm pro in car and plan and shoot and all gun I think my police skills are very good because I played as police for a long time and I can say that I am very productive in RP.I actually think that my style of investigation and team play is suitable for you

Tell us about yourself: i am hassan and i like drive car and i go to school every day and i am pro and i age 14 years and i life in egypt and i have one brother

STAGE II. In-Game test

STAGE III. Skills

What is your strengths: i'm good at driving planes and helicopters and i'm active and i'm good at shooting and sniping and i'm so good at RP and goood at driving boat an i good in all gun

STAGE IV. Rules