Global Trust

Ghost722nd

Dear @monta, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Unfortunately, your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red). Please read the Spoiler #1 of our first post on the topic and reapply in 1 week.

Dear @Staifi, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Unfortunately, your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red). Please read the Spoiler #1 of our first post on the topic and reapply in 1 week.

Dear @Pancy, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Congratulations, your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). Very good application. Welcome to Global Trust.

D. Thorne

Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
Chief Operating Officer,
Global Trust.

• s s,

s *

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal Information

Ingame name: I am known as Lincoln in-game.
Account name: Abdivdbf
Native language: Dutch
Additional languages: Besides Dutch, I am also capable of speaking English.
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): Due to work and school, I haven't been able to spare a lot of time to play SAES, but I am active during the weekend and perhaps once or twice during the week. I would say 6.

Skill evaluation

English language (0/10): 7
Roleplaying skill (0/10): 7
Driving skill (0/10): 7
Strengths: I am capable of doing basic things such as driving, shooting, and role-playing. But mainly role-playing, I'd say my skills are above the average of the server.
Weaknesses: The PC I am using during the week is a potato. I might disconnect during a role-play, but this happens rarely.

Background

Previous organizations you associated with: I have been a part of several criminal organization as well as police enforcement. ThC, UE, CDC and OC.
Criminal history: I have been taking part in several criminal organizations as aforementioned. Those were mainly gangs.
Current organizations: I am a part of the beloved squad National Narcotics Bureau.

Personality

Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Less than 500 please and read -> (Spoiler -> #1)) : The main reason I am here applying is that I took part in a great role-play with Global Trust today which I enjoyed. I am a person who loves role-playing and to be honest, I missed those kinds of role-plays on the server. And I am willing to assist this interesting project becoming official.

Dear @Cruz, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Your application is currently ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). You need to spend more time with Global Trust members so we can learn more about you.

Dear @Lincoln, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Congratulations, your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). Welcome to Global Trust.

D. Thorne

Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
Chief Operating Officer,
Global Trust.

• s s,

s *

Personal Information

Ingame name: Markus
Account name: kalevipoeg
Native language: Estonian
Additional languages: English and a bit of Russian.
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 10.

Skill evaluation

English language (0/10): I'd say 8/10 since I do have some grammar mistakes here and there.
Roleplaying skill (0/10): Quite good, I'd say 8.5/10.
Driving skill (0/10): Meeh, 7/10.
Strengths: Detailed roleplaying, teamwork, communication, flying a plane, driving a car and I am motivated if the others are willing to work for something together.
Weaknesses: Most likely quick-tempered but I try to remain calm and not express it in-game and I can hurry things.

Background

Previous organizations you associated with: Quite a lot actually, I can list them if needed in the Private Messages. But I have been apart of Squads & Gangs.
Criminal history: My first gang was a Motorcycle Club and then I moved onto more simple gangs. I have also chosen Squads over gangs and work for the Law Enforcement which was fun for a bit but I prefer Criminal life over the Law Enforcement. Currently, I am apart of the Rebels MC as a fully patched member.
Current organizations: Rebels MC, Outbreak, SAI, SAM, SAFD, CS, TMH, Enternia, IAC.

Personality

Why do you want to join Global Trust?: Well, I have always liked helping out groups that have recently launched and have a good Top Brass. Also, JohnnyEnglish introduced me more about the Group and it seems pretty cool and fun. I could also help writing long roleplays and detailed ones. Honestly, I would like to become one of the HeadQuarters one day too if I show what I can do for the group. I have also helped TMH and I was there for like a year or so, we worked together and raised up an official group that now has their own spawn. So yeah, I would like to help GT. I am also a big roleplay enthusiast because I find roleplaying very fun but sadly not everyone agrees to roleplay in the server.

Personal Information

Ingame name: Skerdi
Account name: skerdi
Native language: Albanian
Additional languages: English
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 8

Skill evaluation
English language (0/10): I would like to rate my self as 8, since 9 and 10 are the highest level and you have to pass the C2 exams for those.
Roleplaying skill (0/10): 9
Driving skill (0/10): 8
Strengths: Team working, roleplaying, being able to communicate in every situation, imagination.
Weaknesses: Sometimes I find it hard to concentrate, very hard. FPS drops, sometimes when I get in specified areas my game just crashes.

Background
Previous organizations you associated with: Kool Times News, after a long inactivity of the group, the leader decided to close the agency.
Criminal history: Since I started playing I have always been interested in criminal life. My first gang was Black Syndicate from where I was kicked for a mistake I did. South East Gangsters was a new gang which I joined to help my friends. It did not last long, it died after 1 month. Then I joined The Outfit, where I am an full member currently.
Current organizations: The Outfit, Cunning Stunts, Invest Arms Corporation, Cartel El Muertos, Priests of Sodom.

Personality
Why do you want to join Global Trust?: I want to help the group to achieve something, I would like to learn something new and connect with people. I could improve my roleplaying skills. I would like to gain more experience in different fields. I could help with my roleplaying skills, imagination, I have also participated in some court cases and have been trained how to work as a lawyer, this is the reason I am interested to be part of GT lawyers team but no more, I am able to work in every position and willing to learn.

Personal Information

Ingame name: My ingame name is Qweezy.
Account name: My account name is qweezy331.
Native language: Arabic
Additional languages: English.
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): I play almost everyday so I would say 8.

Skill evaluation

English language (0/10): 7-8/10
Roleplaying skill (0/10): 9/10
Driving skill (0/10): 10/10
Strengths: I am good at almost all of the ingame skills including the RP wise and non RP skills. I've got capacity for joining and working with teams without negatively affecting their harmony which is something important in my opinion.
Weaknesses: My main issue which is my unstable ping due to my internet.

Background

Previous organizations you associated with:
SAPA: I joined SAPA twice when it was a squad back in time.
FBI: Joined it after getting my PC for the first time.
Black Syndicate: Wanted to try the other dark side here but looks like I wasn't born to become a bad guy after all so I left it and went back to the law side.

Criminal history: I've been part of Black Syndicate gang for some months back in time as I've just mentioned previously.
Current organizations: Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Personality

Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Less than 500 please and read -> (Spoiler -> #1))

I am not a fan of joining many groups, I've been watching this group since day one before deciding to apply. Shortly this group role is unique and fun, in my opinion a role like this is needed in the community and I like being part of such groups. In addition to the role, your member base is made of good and decent members which I would be glad to work side by side with them.
In my opinion and due to what mentioned above I believe that this group has a bright future and I would be more than glad to take part in making this future if you would allow me.
Regarding what I could offer for the group; I think that the highest needs for every group are active and decent members who would be the biggest power point for the group with their activities and well representative of the group and I could be one of these members.

RP Part: I made a research which mentions that San Andreas state has high amounts of unused of energy producing raw materials. In the other side I've read some reports mentioning that the state is consuming high amounts of energy, most of this energy is imported from other states. The imported amount of energy is estimated as more than 60% of the energy consumed by the state yearly . This is a big dilemma in my opinion because San Andreas is supposed to be the Energy source state for all the country not the other way. Therefore after getting knowledge about Global Trust and reading more about it I was more than pleased to see such a foundation like Global Trust being established.
Due to what was previously mentioned I Gerrick Universe sent you this application hoping to take part in this industry offering my assistance and experience in this field to Global Trust Industry. (CV is attached below).

Regards,
Qweezy.

Personal Information

Ingame name: Luffy
Account name: aziz95400
Native language: Arabic
Additional languages: English and Frensh
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 8

Skill evaluation

English language (0/10): 7
Roleplaying skill (0/10): 8
Driving skill (0/10): 9
Strengths: Driving / shooting / arresting / parachuting / Role Playing.
Weaknesses : i can't play if me have a high ping or a low FPS.

Background

Previous organizations you associated with: ICE / NSWC / CDC
Criminal history: if me joining CDC i making 7-8 days with him but i don't like her life and i left, me i have a big experience as police not as Crime, because this i left CDC.
Current organizations: N/A but i want to join FBI.

Personality

Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Less than 500 please and read -> (Spoiler -> #1))
about GT me i want to join join it because i see her member in Game playing as Team from any squad in game like [ SAFP , FBI , Fox ...] all this Squad playing with only 1tag <GT>, I believe that this group has a bright future. and me i will be happy if you join it and be a part from it for future. i like him as a Group and i would like more expreience from her members, me from the players who Like RPs and i want to do it like real life but not all player in game liked. after all this GT he will be my best Group because if me join it he will be my Group nember 1..

@X-luffy-X said in Global Trust:

Personal Information

Ingame name: Luffy
Account name: aziz95400

Dear @luffy, Firstly I want to thank you for applying for Global Trust, however, I regretfully announce that you have ~[failed]~(red) the application stage, reasons include poor knowledge of the English Language and various issues observed ingame. We thank you for the effort. You may reapply in 2 Weeks if you are still interested provided you show us improvement.

@Qweezy said in Global Trust:

Personal Information

Ingame name: My ingame name is Qweezy.
Account name: My account name is qweezy331.

Dear @Qweezy, Congratulations, your application has been ~[accepted]~(lime). I cannot refrain from simply stating that you have put forth a perfect application, well what more to say other than Welcome to Global Trust!

alt text

Johnny "JohnnyEnglish" English,
Chief Technical Officer,
Global Trust.

• s s,

s *

alt text
Personal Information:

Ingame name: SAFP|Rocoso|PFC
Account name: Understaked015
Native language: Espanish
Additional languages: English
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 6

Skill evaluation
English language (0/10): 5
Roleplaying skill (0/10):8
Driving skill (0/10):8
Strengths:I am a very reasonable person I like to respect other people and generate a good deal, I like to resolve things passively but I can take other alternatives, I also like to strive to achieve my goals.
Weaknesses:Sometimes I tend to get a little stressed and I'm likely to get a little angry if they try to get me down.

Background
Previous organizations you associated with: FBI , CDC
Criminal history:i was on cdc with my old nick TCRAZYC i was on that gang for about 2 months and decided to go out to start my career as a cop, state in the FBI and now i belong to SAFP.
Current organizations: Squad: SAFP Group: SAPA,SACA[San Andreas Cloud Airline]

Personality
Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Less than 500 please and read -> (Spoiler -> #1))i see that global trust is a good group where i could improve my roleplay skills more, it has very good aspects and its purpose on the server is very good, i see that it has very professional staff and i would like to belong to them, i see that it has a lot of future manages a good rp, the hq group is made up of very professional people and i would like as much as help learn from them.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @Rocoso thank you for applying for Global Trust. But for now we have to ~[DENY]~(red) you because it seems like you haven't understood what is written in Spoiler #1. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks if you still want to join Global Trust!

Bild Text
Ghost722nd,
Chief Executive Officer,
Global Trust.

s s,

s

• 2 weeks later...

Personal Information

Ingame name: BusterMcBadass
Account name: pedrinho
Native language: Portuguese.
Additional languages: English and a bit of Spanish (Trying to learn more languages though!).
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 8. I should be able to play everyday but it always depends. Maybe some days I will prefer to play something else aside from GTA.

Skill evaluation

English language (0/10): 8, I think I have a good understanding of the language. If I don't know what something means I'll ask or google it.
Roleplaying skill (0/10): 6, I'm not that great at RPing. It's also part of why I want to join this organization, so I can learn from people that are better than me at RP!
Driving skill (0/10): 9, I've always loved racing games and I do think I can drive reasonably well. (Always room for improvement though!)

Strengths: One of my strengths is that I'm ready to listen. I understand what I do and do not know and I'm all open ears to someone who is trying to teach me something, I'm always looking for improvement in every aspect of my personality.
Also, I do believe I'm always respectful towards others.

Weaknesses: I'll say my lack of knowledge about RPing is a weakness. I always do what I can though!

Background
Previous organizations you associated with: I honestly can't remember, maybe none?
Criminal history: I remember being a member of a racing gang called GRID, Black Bullets and Tuga Thugs.
Current organizations: None.

Personality
Why do you want to join Global Trust?
Firstly, I want to join Global Trust because I think this is a great step towards a better community.
I may be bad at RPing but one thing I can say for sure is that since 2013 (the time I started playing), there has been an HUGE downgrade in RPing. This is an issue that needs to be addressed as soon as possible since this is the heart of SAES.

Also, I want to join this organization because I believe it will make me a better and more responsible person.
I do not want to let anyone down and I hope I meet the requirements to join you in this journey to a better community!

Yours sincerely,
Buster Mcbadass

@BusterMcBadass said in Global Trust:

Personal Information

Ingame name: BusterMcBadass
Account name: pedrinho

A very impressive application you have presented right there. The Board welcomes you to Global Trust. Kindly join the discord server for further instructions

alt text

Johnny "JohnnyEnglish" English,
Chief Technical Officer,
Global Trust.

• s s,

s *

Personal Information

Ingame name: Jade.S
Account name: akhenchela4
Native language: French.
Additional languages: Arabic & English
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 7/10

Skill evaluation
English language (0/10): 7/10
Roleplaying skill (0/10): my Roleplaying skill 5/10 (I"m just new on this server)
Driving skill (0/10): 9/10
Strengths: Driving. Shooting. Parachuting. Active & I'm Loyal too.
Weaknesses: my GTA bugged (I have some problems in my GTA:SA. I'll fix it sooner).

Background
Previous organizations you associated with: N/A
Criminal history: I have no Criminal history on this server.
Current organizations: N/A (but I applied for WA).

Personality
Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Less than 500 please and read -> (Spoiler -> #1)) I was part of so many groups but in other RPG server and Actually when I read the History of Global Trust. I would really to be part of GT. I really liked the idea.

Dear @jade.s thank you for applying for Global Trust. But for now we have to ~[DENY]~(red) you. Your application doesn't fulfills the requirements. Join us when we do roleplays to gain experience and to see what it means to be in a group like ours. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks if you still want to join Global Trust!

Bild Text
Ghost722nd,
Chief Executive Officer,
Global Trust.

s s,

s

• 3 weeks later...

Personal Information

Ingame name: Kristiina
Account name: twister
Native language: Finnish
Additional languages: English, Swedish
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 7

Skill evaluation

English language (0/10): 9
Roleplaying skill (0/10): 9
Driving skill (0/10): 8
Strengths:

• Rationality

• Calm nature

• Experience in the gamemode

• Management skill-set obtained from managing other organizations

• Seasoned Roleplaying skills

Weaknesses:

• I am not a champion at handling weapons

• I'm decent but not an expert at aircraft

Background

Previous organizations you associated with:

• Homeland Security

• SGS

Criminal history: I was a part of Hell Soldiers back in 2013
Current organizations:

• FOX Operation X

• San Andreas Police Academy

• Cuban Cars

• San Andreas Interceptors

• Pro Cops

Personality

Why do you want to join Global Trust? I'm particularly interested in Global Trust because of the unique role it offers across multiple platforms, I believe I do have the overall intimate knowledge of this server and can be a valuable addition to the roster. I also am acquainted with majority of the members and believe I can work alongside them with ease. I also have seasoned my Role-playing skills over the course of years and am sure that I can freely adapt to the style of roleplay Global Trust engages in.

Personal Information
Ingame name: Rasta
Account name: elrastaman17
Native language: Portuguese.
Additional languages: English and spanish
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 8. I have been active seen i started playing, I'm only offline on the weekend, during the day.

Skill evaluation
English language (0/10): 9, I think i can understand and communicate well, if i have some doubts I'll just ask or search for the meaning.
Roleplaying skill (0/10): 5, I'm looking for a RP group, or in this case an organization. With this i want to improve my RP skills and of course, help you guys!
Driving skill (0/10): 7, I'm not the best driver, i need to improve my driving skills. Most of the times i cant drive because I'm having fps drop.
Strengths: One of my strengths is that I'm allways ready to learn more and more and most of all I'm a good listener. I respect everyone and make sure everyone has fun.
Weaknesses: I would say the unexperience on some points because I only play on SAES for like 2 months.

Background
Previous organizations you associated with: I have never been on an organization.
Criminal history: I'm a member of Arms Assasins, never been in any other gang.
Current organizations: None.

Personality
Why do you want to join Global Trust?
First of all, I want to join the Global Trust because I'm looking for people to do RP so I can improve my RP skills too and have fun with other people.
I believe the organization will teach me a lot about RP and about SAES too. It's a good way to learn more about the community we have.
Also, I think that the Global Trust will have a great future in SAES, will be a good organization to manage the economy things.
I hope I meet the requirements to join the Global Trust community!

Yours sincerely,
Rasta