Global Trust

Ghost722nd

^[Logo]

Discord server: Global Trust Discord Server
Media archive: Global Trust Media Archive

Global Trust is a world-wide operating industry syndicate and one of the principal employer in the sections:
industry, mining and energy production from fossil fuels like coal, oil and uranium.

Our brand stands for stable markets, constant growth and save income of it employees. It is Global Trust's intend to increase the wealth of everyone who supports their projects. Research and development of new technologies offers even more capabilities for a rapid upturn of the economy where Global Trust increasing to invest in.

After some market research the board members of Global Trust came to the conclusion that the current economy of San Andreas be a disaster. The result was that the economy suffers under a money induced inflation. This led to increasing of prices for immobiles, products like cars, fuel and services. It is time to get the train back on track!

Through the forming of new jobs and negotiation with the local government will Global Trust try to change this miserable conditions.
The population already starts to emmigrate and moving to other countries with better living conditions. It is time to stop this trend!

Heavy industries and the mining industry will bring this country back to it's former greatness. Our overseas investors support Global Trust with all necessary funds to make this dream come true!

History

Global Trust was formed in 1998 after many fusions of smaller companies which were tired of the increasing competition of environment-friendlier companies and their actions against the long-established industries like fossile energy production under the pretext to save the world against the greenhouse effect.

Over the years Global Trust's power increased and more and more smaller companies fusioned with this growing syndicate to profit from their influence. The economy off the whole world experienced an upturn it has never had before.

In 2005 Global Trust was the principal employer and energy supplier around the globe. This led to increased tensions in the population because their whole energy production was still based on fossile fuels. The board members promised to invest in new technologies to upgrade their industries to be more environment-friendly.

After many years leaked out that this was a false promise. The whistle blower has been arrested by Global Trust's security and after the laws of the company imprisoned in their High-Secure Prison called "The grave". The tensions raised again and a new movement was formed the Eden Initiative. Their goal was to build up a nature friendly future and to fight against Global Trust's supremacy.

Nearly every employee of Global Trust lived in luxury. The prices for apartments decreased due to the standardization of build materials and their efficient usage during the build process. And the production capacities mayorly increased every year. Only the hidden actions of the Eden Initiative were a thorn in Global Trust's board members eye.

During the year 2012 has been a small group send to San Andreas to establish a new location to satisfy Global Trust's resource hungry industries. This plan has been interupted by the Eden Initiative and these plans vanished in the drawer. Until today!

Supported by new technologies developed by the San Andreas Advanced Technologies abridged S.A.A.T this old plan has been reconciderated and a new team formed to finally achieve this goal.

Ranks

Board Members:

Chief Executive Officer <CEO>

The president of this company and has final decision over human, financial,
environmental and technical operations of the corporation.

Chief Operating Officer <COO>

The vice president of this company. He is the second in command.

Chief Technical Officer <CTO>

Responsible for Research & Development of technologies.
The scientists report to him.

Chief Communication Officer <CCO>

Responsible for press annoncements and public relationship.

Chief Human Resource Officer <CHRO>

Responsible for the recruiting of new employees.

Chief Financial Officer <CFO>

The treasurer of the company. He oversees the funding and the cashflow.

Chief Information Officer <CIO>

Responsible to report the current information about the resources to the CEO and COO.

Chief Brand Officer <CBO>

Responsible for the marketing and the advertising of the company.

Chief Security Officer <CSO>

Responsible for all security questions, be it protection or planning of security measures.

Member Ranks:

Technical Consultant <TC>

Helps at technical issues and offers solutions for them.

Lawyer <LAW>

Represents the company in court cases.

Bodyguard <BG>

Protection of board members in the public.

Scientist <SCI>

Researches new technologies for the company.

Engineer <ENG>

Responsible for maintenance of company properties.

Worker <W>

Lowest Rank in this company. Does basic jobs like the work in Global Trust's facilities.

Roster

Chief Executive Officer <CEO>

( @Ghost722nd ) | [saes]ghost722nd

Chief Operating Officer <COO>

( @JohnTurner ) | johnturner

Chief Technical Officer <CTO>

( @JohnnyEnglish ) | johnnyenglish

Chief Communication Officer <CCO>

• unoccupied

Chief Human Resource Officer <CHRO>

( @Bangas ) | jmyx

Chief Financial Officer <CFO>

• unoccupied

Chief Information Officer <CIO>

• unoccupied

Chief Brand Officer <CBO>

( @Darth-Revan ) | maryondo

Chief Security Officer <CSO>

( @buddler ) | buddler

Member Ranks:

Technical Consultant <TC>

( @DezZolation ) | desolator (On vacation because of RL)
( @jonas13362 ) | jonas13362

Lawyer <LAW>

( @Joshbond ) | joshbond

Bodyguard <BG>

( @Terry ) | rizacem
( @Hesha ) | hi5ha
( @zaza ) | cunobaba

Scientist <SCI>

( @SAFP-Carl ) | xirokax
( @BusterMcBadass ) | pedrinho
( @ElRastaMan17 ) | ElRastaMan17

Engineer <ENG>

( @Rubik ) | therubik

Worker <W>

( @Lincoln ) | Abdivdbf
( @Cruz. ) | tubcol
( @Qweezy ) | qweezy331
( @POCCKYE ) | POCCKYE
( @DBMoodyBlues ) | DBMoodyBlues
( @redlive122 ) | redlive122
( @Funstein ) | Arkantos12
( @duff ) | fener1907
( @siddman ) | siddharta1985
( @Toni ) | izlatko
( @Mohamed-Mostafa ) | Zelozed2
( @ZipWyatt ) | ZipWyatt
( @Freezom ) | Freezom
( @brotherhoodman ) | Brother

Application

Personal Information

Ingame name:
Account name:
Additional languages:
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day):

Skill evaluation
English language (0/10):
Roleplaying skill (0/10):
Driving skill (0/10):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Background
Previous organizations you associated with:
Criminal history:
Current organizations:

Personality
Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Less than 500 please and read -> (Spoiler -> #1))

Ghost722nd - CEO of Global Trust
JohnT - COO of Global Trust

The earth is only loaned to us, but no-one said anything about giving it back!

:::

#1 : Please think about what you want to write. There is no need to rush it. Take your time. We don't want to hear that GT is a good group or you that you would like to join us because you like it and so on. We want to know what YOU can do for the group! It could be that you are a good story writer or that you are able to make high quality short movies or whatever. Then please write it in this section. Any other feedback can be placed there as well. But think about what you write and if english is not your native language then let Doc.Google or any other friend help you. We need true members not sheeps! #seriousmodeoff

:::

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear @Rocoso,

Thanks for applying for Global Trust. Unfortunately, your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red). You need to figure what are the differences between strengths and weaknesses. Please, feel free to reapply in 1 week.

D. Thorne

Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
Chief Operating Officer,
Global Trust.

• s s,

s *

Ingame name: Carl
Account name: xirokax
Native language: Arabic
Additional languages: English
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 8 (i can login everyday at night, only 2 or 3 days morning and night)

Skill evaluation
English language (0/10): Fluent
Roleplaying skill (0/10): I can get creative with RPing as my original job in real life is making creative stories
Driving skill (0/10): I know short cuts n i drive with the least damage and as fast as needed
Strengths: I can make strong RP's, teamworker, friendly, funny and i have a great leadership skills if needed
Weaknesses: Well sometimes when i'm tired i can't get creative with RP's and i have that kind of rage when everything is going in the wrong direction but that's it

Background
Previous organizations you associated with: Taxi El Centrino when it was an organization not a group (in 2013 i guess), Enternia (got kicked cause i was inactive), ... i know there's more but i just can't remember that much it was long time ago
Criminal history: Well, put in mind that i'm in the server since 2011 and i was a criminal in the beginning so i joined more than a gang but i will mention the one's that i remember "B~B, RDMC, ... can't remember anything else nth in mind.."
Current organizations: SAFP
Personality
Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Try to keep it under 500 words) Actually i really liked the idea of GT and the History behind it and i would really love to be part of it.

Ingame name: [AA]Rubik[=OB=]
Account name: therubik
Native language: Spanish
Additional languages: English and a bit of portuguese
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 10

Skill evaluation
English language (0/10):7
Roleplaying skill (0/10):8
Driving skill (0/10):10
Strengths:my strengths is that if I want something I get it, When I'm determined by something, nobody or anything stops me and every day I'm improving
Weaknesses:sometimes I can be hurried to get things and sometimes there are days that I wake distracted

Background

Previous organizations you associated with: i was in a lvl 1 gang back in 2014 called Los Capos Locos [LCL] but died due the inactivity

Criminal history:Well i started with my criminal life back in 2014 and i was in a gang how i explained in the last question and then i did a good reputation in that time but i went inactive because my pc broke then i came back again in june of 2018 and since that day i improved myself to be a better criminal in general and i have not missed a day without connecting since then

Current organizations:Arms Assassins, Cartel el Muertos, OutBreak, raceTECH

Personality
Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Try to keep it under 500 words):well i read your purpose and your story and I'm interested in joining and learn more about it and contribute my help to the cause and help grow in all aspects and create a global empire and make global trust a massive titan

Personal Information

Ingame name:Monta
Account name:Monta5
Native language:english
Additional languages:english
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): i am active i can play in day like 6-7 hours

Skill evaluation
English language (0/10): 8/10
Roleplaying skill (0/10):7/10
Driving skill (0/10):9/10
Strengths:i am good at RP and drving cars and bikes and heli and i am active player and i am frendly and i am respected player and i have good skills and i like player with team
Weaknesses:FBS

Background
Previous organizations you associated with: BBMC:i left because it died ,HMC (HQ):it will died and it not strong ,old VLA:VLA died and squad ICE: i have problem with HQ+ ICE.
Criminal history:i started my crimi from BBMC it was new gang for me and after it died i left and i was like to keep criminals life and i joined VLA and it died and i joined HRMC bec i was love criminals life and i I became policeman but i left bec i have problem with HQ+ ICE and now i will keep to join squad FBI.
Current organizations: i did apply to FBI and i am wating tests.

Personality
Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Try to keep it under 500 words) bec it a good group and i have pro members and nice members and i think it will be better group i know hard to join GT but i am try to join it bec i love it and i want help it with my pro in RP and i will post alot of . of RPs and events and activity in GT and i love idea GT it cool group and i hope to be part of Global Trust

Dear @SAFP-Carl, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Congratulations, your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). Welcome to Global Trust.

Dear @Rubik, thank you for applying for Global Trust. Congratulations, your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). Welcome to Global Trust.

D. Thorne

Devin "JohnT" Thorne,
Chief Operating Officer,
Global Trust.

• s s,

s *

Personal Information

Ingame name: staifi
Account name: Staifiz
Native language: Arabic
Additional languages: English , French
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day):
9-8

Skill evaluation
Roleplaying skill (0/10): 9/10
Driving skill (0/10): 7/10
Strengths: Hard situations controlling, role playing , self deffensing
Weaknesses: Lagging , Trollers.

Background
Previous organizations you associated with: Started my Criminal career with Wild angels, and left for some reasons
Criminal history: Been a Reguler criminal back in 2014, had to leave server for my reasons, came back and restarted my criminal career as Wild Angels, reached level 3 Respected, then had to leave, Now im a Tuga Thugs Applicant.
Current organizations: Cuban Cars, All Load Trucking, Priests of Sodom, San Andreas Studious, Departement of Justice ( Government )

Personality
Why do you want to join Global Trust? ( : Well, to be honest, i really like your decent activities in game, the members you've selected to start with are really great, i know em one by one and i really like their attitude, Your activties and members and the effors your showing in game, made me nothing but an interested in joining you and proving my presence by showing my activities and my attitude.

Ingame name: Pancy
Account name: maxwer
Native language: Turkish
Additional languages: English
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 8 ( It depends on my education life)

Skill evaluation
English language (0/10): 8
Roleplaying skill (0/10): 8
Driving skill (0/10): 9
Strengths: Always ready to RP and good at making radical decisions in the needed time. I can be very guiding to the people I work with.
Weaknesses: If I have other things on my mind in real life during a certain time; I might not wanna take big responsibilities.

Background
Previous organizations you associated with: RDMC, BS, ThC
Criminal history: I have a pretty big history there, don't let my in-game hours fool you, I went inactive and came back multiple times, I started playing in 2011, I was just an 11-year-old kid at the time and did not know English almost at all. Over the years I improved my self and the reason I can now speak English is definitely thanks to MTA. One of my first gangs; Rebels MC was a big gang back in the day and I was a part of it. 8 years later it is back! With some of the original members active again as well which led me to leave my previous gang - where I was a member for more than a year- as an honorary member (ThC) to join and help Rebels MC. Currently, we are climbing our way up to the top and we are the most potent MC around.
Current organizations: Rebels MC

Personality
Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Less than 500 please and read -> (Spoiler -> #1))

I just heard about it today and seen that Global Trust consists of friendly people that I loved to roleplay with. That led me to check the topic out to see how promising Global Trust was. After going through the topic I decided to be a part of this organization using whatever skill I have to help and get involved in anything to rise Global Trust to where it deserves to be.

And to rise Global Trust to the very top, I have certain skill sets which - I believe - will be useful in the long run.
I don't take years to plan a Roleplay, I like on the spot RP's, I believe that roleplays should not be planned but rather ''lived''. Plus I am able to RP in almost every situation.
Apart from RPs; I am good at getting people to work together and get them enthusiastic about a certain work. Taking harsh decisions can be hard sometimes, but I see my self as a forward-thinking person which helps me get through these certain decisions in the most 'profitable' way. If someone needs advice on anything, I am usually the go-to person.

Personal Information

Ingame name: Cruz
Account name: tubcol
Native language: Portuguese
Additional languages: English and i can understand spanish but i don't know how to write complete sentences
Availability on a scale from 1 to 10 (how much you are generally able to play, 10 is every day): 6/10

Skill evaluation
Roleplaying skill (0/10): 6/10
Driving skill (0/10): 7/10
Strengths: I'm a loyal player and respectful to everyone. I know how to listen to my superior and follow his orders
Weaknesses: Sometimes i can be a little stubborn in a way that i won't stop until something isn't finished

Background
Previous organizations you associated with:
TheCompany

Criminal history: I have been a criminal since the beginning of my carrer in SAES and as mentioned above i'm first gang was The Company. Nowadays i'm in OverdoseCrime and also getting better every day and learning with my mistakes
Current organizations: OverdoseCrime

Personality
Why do you want to join Global Trust? (Try to keep it under 500 words) Since i saw this topic i immediately liked your goals and i really would like to help reaching them and i hope it becomes huge in a way that no one can be more wealthy than Global Trust and his associates