In-game Name: DEMENTOR

Account: Account name: Bencxehun

Primary Language: Hungary,

Other Languages: English, Germany

II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? 3years

How long have you being playing SAES? i started the MTA 1 years ago

Are you PC (ProCop)? maybe

Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): i wasnt in any squad/gang/companies

Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked):i didnt was any Squad/group

What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): RolePlay or RP means act like in real life with following the story you have and use anims.

What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Deathmatch,continuous killing, without any reason killing

What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): when a player is afk/park with car, kill

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? Yes

Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? Yes

What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5 stars

Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers?: No

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? No

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? Yes

Is marker-arresting allowed? yes

Explain SAFPs rule 3: arrest,first rp, if he didnt want rp,fuck her(sorry for ugly words)

Explain SAFPs rule 4: arrest rp

Explain SAFPs rule 8: arrest rp, first etc

V - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: ingame: very good shooting,etc,tactics,drive etc Real life: daily play time: minimum: 3-4 hour(s)

Your weaknesses: IRL(In Real Life): i cant use Teamspeak 3, bcuz i dont have microphone, but i can use skype on Mobile.

Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why?: i didnt receive any ban

Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): bcuz, i want be a tag of good team/squad/group.i likes the RPs etc

Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more):bcuz, im a very good shooter,player,i was admin on much gangwar servers.and maybe u need me? :D

Who recommended you applying for SAFP? Nobody, i did watch this squad, and i really really like this team, bcuz RPs, very good members,Very Nice HQ, and etc. :D

@bencxehun said in SAFP - San Andreas Federal Police:

This is my apply

In-game Name: DEMENTOR

Account: Account name: Bencxehun

Primary Language: Hungary,

Other Languages: English, Germany

II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? 3years

How long have you being playing SAES? i started the MTA 1 years ago

Are you PC (ProCop)? maybe

Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): i wasnt in any squad/gang/companies

Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked):i didnt was any Squad/group

What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): RolePlay or RP means act like in real life with following the story you have and use anims.

What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Deathmatch,continuous killing, without any reason killing

What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): when a player is afk/park with car, kill

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers?: No

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? Yes

Is marker-arresting allowed? yes

Explain SAFPs rule 3: arrest,first rp, if he didnt want rp,fuck her(sorry for ugly words)

Explain SAFPs rule 4: arrest rp

Explain SAFPs rule 8: arrest rp, first etc

V - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: ingame: very good shooting,etc,tactics,drive etc Real life: daily play time: minimum: 3-4 hour(s)

Your weaknesses: IRL(In Real Life): i cant use Teamspeak 3, bcuz i dont have microphone, but i can use skype on Mobile.

Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why?: i didnt receive any ban

Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): bcuz, i want be a tag of good team/squad/group.i likes the RPs etc

Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more):bcuz, im a very good shooter,player,i was admin on much gangwar servers.and maybe u need me? :D

Who recommended you applying for SAFP? Nobody, i did watch this squad, and i really really like this team, bcuz RPs, very good members,Very Nice HQ, and etc. :D

alt text
As i can see you were denied at old forums so you are denied here too,hang with our members and reapply after 1 month
Colonel.Tefa

I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: hassan
Account: hassantt
Primary Language: arabic
Other Languages: english

II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? 3 years
How long have you being playing SAES? 6 months
Are you PC (ProCop)? no
Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): SAPA : i left because they don't respect me / ICE :
Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): N/A
What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): acting like real life like when a cop pull over a car in real life you do the same in the server
What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): killing someone without any reason like you was walking at LVX then you saw someone at LVX and you shoot at him without any reason
What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): killing someone with your car without any reason like ramming someone multiply times for no reason

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? yes
Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? yes
Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? no
Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? i'm allowed to arrest at hospital if the criminal stay at the hospital more then 10 seconds
Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? no
Is marker-arresting allowed? no
Explain SAFPs rule 3: before you arrest anyone RP with him so don't arrest ANYONE WITHOUT RP
Explain SAFPs rule 4: don't arrest who have under 5 stars this is not allowed
Explain SAFPs rule 8: ALT members are our allies don't arrest them or kill them at all

IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: im good at driving planes and helicopters and im active and im good at shooting and sniping and im so good at RP and goood at driving boat
Your weaknesses: driving bikes
Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? no
Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): because its strong squad and respected squad and its really pro
Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): because im loyal and mature and im pro
Who recommended you applying for SAFP? Wizax
i left SASP

-=(blue,blue)I - BASIC INFORMATION=-

In-game Name: Perkz

Account:vortex2001

Other Languages: English and french

-=(Blue)II - GAME INFORMATION=-

How long have you being playing SAES? I've been playing in SAES since 2015 and I went
inactive, now I am back

Are you PC (ProCop)? No

Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): I haven't been in any
organizations before

Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): I haven't been in any groups before
too

What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): RP or what is it known as RolePlay is to act
exactly like in real life for exmaple: work as medic / arrest criminals as cop etc..

What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more):DM or what is it knows as DeathMatch is to kill
someone by any way for no reasons and it's not allowed

What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Park-Killing is to park a car on
someone inorder to kill him and it's not allowed

-=(blue)III - RULES KNOWLEDGE=-

What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? no

Explain SAFPs rule 3: I should give the suspect a bit of time to react after doing the binds, also I'd better try to rp before attempting to arrest

Explain SAFPs rule 4: The minimum arresting level is 5 so If i arrest a criminal that has less that 5 stars counts as rulebreak

Explain SAFPs rule 8: I am not allowed to arrest any ALT member, since SAFP and ALT are allies, i should bribe them whenever asked.

-=(blue,blue)IV - MISC. INFORMATION=-

Your strengths: Driving and Working in a team

Your weaknesses: Lagging and chasing a big amount of criminals by myself

Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why?Yes, There was a misunderstanding
i'd like to tell my story ingame

Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more):Well, I want to be in SAFP as it's gonna be my first squad in my career. I liked the members when i played for a couple of hours
as a cop and i'd like to take part in the team! I am sure you will be happy recruiting me because i am a good guy

Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): As i mentioned before, I am a good guy. I love working is a team and I am very helpful and kind to everyone. I am going to accept
whatever i'll be told to by my superiors

Who recommended you applying for SAFP? No one did, I decided to apply by myself

In-game Name: hassan
Account: hassantt
Other Languages: english

II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing SAES? 6 months
Are you PC (ProCop)? no
Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): SAPA : i left because they don't respect me / ICE :
Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): N/A
What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): acting like real life like when a cop pull over a car in real life you do the same in the server
What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): killing someone without any reason like you was walking at LVX then you saw someone at LVX and you shoot at him without any reason
What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): killing someone with your car without any reason like ramming someone multiply times for no reason

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? i'm allowed to arrest at hospital if the criminal stay at the hospital more then 10 seconds
Explain SAFPs rule 3: before you arrest anyone RP with him so don't arrest ANYONE WITHOUT RP
Explain SAFPs rule 4: don't arrest who have under 5 stars this is not allowed
Explain SAFPs rule 8: ALT members are our allies don't arrest them or kill them at all

IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: im good at driving planes and helicopters and im active and im good at shooting and sniping and im so good at RP and goood at driving boat
Your weaknesses: driving bikes
Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? no
Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): because its strong squad and respected squad and its really pro
Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): because im loyal and mature and im pro
Who recommended you applying for SAFP? Wizax
i left SASP

I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Brian
Account: landsharkppppp
Primary Language: Hungary
Other Languages: English

II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? 1year
How long have you being playing SAES? 6months
Are you PC (ProCop)? No
Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): ICE. I leaved for i want to join new squad.
Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): SASP. i leaved to join safp
What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): To act as if you are the character you're portraying. To roleplay is as much about what not to say as what to say.
What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): kill someone with the intention of making her annoy or for simple funny
What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): its to park your car on top of the reason to inmmobilize it and make it easier to arrest and this is sanctioned with adminjail
III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5
Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? No
Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? No
Is marker-arresting allowed? No
Explain SAFP's rule 3: RP as much as possible, especially before an arrest. RP if youre asked to
Explain SAFP's rule 4: Do not arrest people under 5 stars
Explain SAFP's rule 8: ALT Members are our allies, do not arrest them. Members that break the contract rules will be punished

IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: Driving, arresting, helicopter drive
Your weaknesses: Driving with nitro
Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? No
Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): Because this squad is in the top of the police squads,here are very active and good players
Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): Becaus i can offer My trust, my skills, and my honesty.
Who recommended you applying for SAFP? N/A

@hassan-mohamed

alt text
You was told to re-apply in 3 weeks. 3 weeks 3 days

@Brian
alt text
We are not the second chance squad. If you still want to join us, hang out with our members for the next 3 weeks to show us your loyalty.

Best regards,
Niceez,
Commander of SA Federal Police

I - BASIC INFORMATION

Name in the game: donations

Account: chris43

Main language: German

Other languages: English

II - Game Information

How long have you been playing MTA? 5 months

How long have you been playing SAES? 40 hours

Are you a PC (ProCop)? No

Former troop / gang / companies (state if you left or were kicked and why): I have never been inside

Current and past groups (Indicate the reason you walked or kicked): I've never been inside

What is RP? (Explain 15 words or more): rp means real life and you can be as a policeman criminaler medic etc

What is DM? (Explain 15 words or more): kill someone for no reason eg he drives you out and you kill in then

What is park killing? (Explain 15 words or more):
If you park someone dead who does not come out under the car anymore because you've left him dead

III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Have you read and accepted all F1 rules? Yes

Have you read and accepted all SAFP rules? Yes

What is the minimum level of arrest? 5

Are you allowed to arrest / kill in hospitals? No

Can I arrest / kill in events? No

Is marker locking allowed? No

Explain the SAFP Rule 3: I should give the criminal a bit of time that he reacts because I can arrest him who he twitches

Explain SAFPs Rule 4: The minimum arrest level is 5, if I arrest a criminal who has less than 5 stars counts as a Rulebreak

Explain SAFP Rule 8: I can not arrest an ALT member because SAFP and ALT are allies. I should bribe her with every request. So offerbribe

IV - Miscellaneous INFORMATION

Your strengths: Driving and working in a team good degealn a good sniper can drive with plates mature good teammate

Your weaknesses: none

Did you receive any bans from the server? If yes why? No

Why did you decide to join our team? (Use 15 words or more): i would like to join in a joins to protect the world with my team

Explain why we should accept you (use 15 words or more): Wich am nice and helpful i protect everyone from the pd etc

Who recommended you to apply for SAFP? moon

@chris
Denied

"Your weaknesses: none"

Ok, sir. Don't be so cocky. I'm pretty sure you have used Translator as some words are different from the original form. Put more effort into your application next time, you shall apply again in two weeks if you are still interested. And don't tag us.

Regards,
Deputy Chief Matheus.

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

• In-game Name: MrDeathBoy

• Account: mrdeathboy ( the same )

• Primary Language: Arabic

• Other Languages: English-French

• II - GAME INFORMATION

• How long have you being playing MTA? 3 mounths

• How long have you being playing SAES? 391 Hours

• Are you PC (ProCop)? Not yet

• Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): Organization Zero, F.B.I

• Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): i left the F.B.I Because they were so inactive, and i left Organization Zero because i really wanna pass a long period playing as a cop

• What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): rp is shortcut for roleplay basicly you follow a role of a police officer or criminal and play as if you're that person

• What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): DeathMatch, means killing a criminal/cop/civilian ect for no reason and a rule break

• What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Park-Killing is killing someone else with a car (not by accident) and that's not allowed.

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

• Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? Yes

• Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? Yes

• What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? Five

• **Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers?**No

• Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? No

• Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? No

• **Is marker-arresting allowed?**No

• Explain SAFP's rule 3: i have to give a time and try to RP criminals before jailing them

• Explain SAFP's rule 4: Minimum arresting level is 5

• Explain SAFP's rule 8: im not allowed to arrest ALT members since they are SAFP's allies

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

• Your strengths: Driving on HighSpeed (without nitro)

• Your weaknesses: Driving Helicopter

• **Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why?**Yes, i got banned for avoiding arrest by afking in a helico ( exactly i used cruise mod )

• Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): As i see in-game SAFP is the most active Official Squad with my time

• **Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more):**You should accept me because im a loyal person, active, helpful and i respect all my friends, same for newbies.

• Who recommended you applying for SAFP? I decided to apply by myself, and talked a bit with SAFP|Alexdvla|HQ

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Cappo
Account: milan6969
Primary Language: Bulgarian.
Other Languages: English, French (still studying it.)

• II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? ~3-4 months
How long have you being playing SAES? ~2-3 months.
Are you PC (ProCop)? No, I'm not.
Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): SAT. Left them. Didn't feel ready for that.
Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): I'm in no groups right now.
What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): RP means roleplay. It's basicly follow a role like Police or Criminal in-game, doing everything like in real life.
What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): That means DeathMatch, killing a person, without being wanted ot needed. Breaking the rules.
What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Killing someone with a car, not by an accident. And that's a rule break.

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? Yes.
Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? Yes.
What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5, but in my opinion, should be 10+.
Are you allowed to arrest or kill other police officers? No. That's prohibited.
Are you allowed to arrest/kill in hospitals? No. Prohibited as well.
Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? No.
Is marker-arresting allowed? Of course not.
Explain SAFP's rule 3: I must RP before arresting someone. Giving them some time to read and think what I've written.
Explain SAFP's rule 4: The minimum wanted level to arrest a criminal is 5. If arresting someone lower would break the rule.
Explain SAFP's rule 8: I mustn't arrest ALT members, as long as they're SAFP allies.

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: Driving and sniping.
Your weaknesses: Getting in a near combats with too much Criminals. Driving a plane or helicopter.
Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? No, I've never been adminjailed or banned.
Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): SAFP is a great choice to improve myself and to learn new stuff. Also, I feel like i can get to help the whole squad, offering my loyalness and my skills.
Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): I feel like my skills will be appreciated in SAFP, also, I can learn and get to see new stuff, improving myself. Also, SAFP seems like a 'teamplay' squad.
Who recommended you applying for SAFP? None, I've seen a good activity from SAFP squad, so I felt like I should apply.

• I - BASIC INFORMATION

In-game Name: Aurora
Account: jamesmpf
Primary Language: Italian
Other Languages: English

• II - GAME INFORMATION

How long have you being playing MTA? Since 2015
How long have you being playing SAES? Roughly 2-3 years.
Are you PC (ProCop)? I am not.
Past squad/gang/companies (State if you left or were kicked and why): SAFP, TST, FOX, SAPA || I left SAPA as I wasn't into instructing any more at the time. I left SAFP to go return to SAPA as an Instructor. I left FOX for TST and then I left SAES for over a year, resigning from TST.
Current and past groups (State the reason if left or kicked): Black Eagle Security, San Andreas Interceptors and San Andreas Medics; I got kicked from SAM for inactivity due to leaving SAES. I got kicked from SAI as I abused the construction panel to catch a high criminal on a roof. And I left Black Eagle Security and still am an honorary member.
What is RP? (Explain using 15 words or more): Role-play is the act of where someone acts the role of another person, usually in a work related environment such as a Police Officer.
What is DM? (Explain using 15 words or more): Death-matching is the act of where one player goes up to another player and kills them without reason or cause. This is usually done where a civilian kills another civilian or a criminal killing a cop who isn't chasing them.
What is Park-Killing? (Explain using 15 words or more): Park-killing is the act of where a person drives over and places their car on top of another person, slowly killing them and causing them to be re-spawned.

• III - RULES KNOWLEDGE

Did you read and agree with all F1 rules? I did
Did you read and agree with all SAFP rules? I do
What is the minimum wanted level for arrest? 5 stars or higher
Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? No
Is marker-arresting allowed? No
Explain SAFP's rule 3: Role-play as much as you can. We're here to uphold the public trust and the best way of doing that is role-playing with them and acting out the role we hold.
Explain SAFP's rule 4: Do not arrest those who pose a low threat to the community. Those who are under 5 stars do not pose that much of a threat and have not committed high criminal actions to be warranted for a Federal Arrest.
Explain SAFP's rule 8: Do not arrest our allies per the contract guidelines. ALT holds a contract with the SAFP to ensure they don't get arrested and in return we provide escorts and bribes to ALT. Anyone who violates the contract will face punishment.

• IV - MISC. INFORMATION

Your strengths: Discipline, experience and activity
Your weaknesses: Multi-tasking and flying
Have you received any bans from the server? If yes, why? I've received two bans for multi-accounting that I'm aware of.
Why did you decide to join our squad? (Use 15 words or more): I am choosing to head straight back to SAFP after my return for a variety of reasons. First, I am interested in joining back with people I know and providing such a high service to SAES in the law enforcement role. Furthermore, I'm looking to enhance my law enforcement knowledge through an agency that focuses on interaction with the public through traffic stops and more, instead of tactical response.
Explain why we should accept you (Use 15 words or more): I feel as I should be accepted for a variety of reasons. First; I've resided in many positions as a law officer in SAES, including First Lieutenant of SAI and SAPA Private First Class. With my experience in tow, I can quickly understand the guidelines and process of the SAFP to enforce the law in SAES. Furthermore, I have a high knowledge of SAES laws and locations over other candidates, allowing me to be quick to respond to locations and other areas.
Who recommended you applying for SAFP? No one