Funstein's Application for SAM

alt text

• Section A: Information:
    alt text

Nickname: Medic.Funs.

Account name: Arkantos12

Primary Language: English.

Current S/G/C and rank: Varrios Los Aztecas - Lvl 4 HQ Team.

Other RP groups you're in: N/A.

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is known as the emergency medic specially group of San Andreas. Often, the role they play is to treat injured or diseased persons, it is also the medic group that gives the only healing on the server.

Why was SAM founded? SAM was established because San Andreas is an institution established for the purpose of living a safer and healthier life

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Dr.Joe.

alt text

• Section B: Theory:

1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: First of all I will call and direct all medical units to the metropolitan Los Santos direction. I will deal with phone calls from the earthquake, I will try to comfort them by speaking a softer and calmer dille to calm the scared people on the phone I am confident that it will work, and after the phone calls are over, I gather all the doctors, nurses and caregivers and make a short-term meeting to distribute tasks and after the distribution of these tasks is over, we prepare medical equipment and communicate with ambulance drivers to prepare a few vehicles and make a road to earthquake area, after help the people with ambulances to hospital.

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: As usually , I will turn on my radio to hear and know whats going on and other units will give me the details and the describtion of the accident I will check if the ambulance contains the necessary equipments and tools , pick a partner and head to the specific location. When we arrive to the scene we will observe the officers situations and well teleport them to the nearest hospital for a sugery , meanwhile I will stop the bleeding.
3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: I immediately call the medics,police and Firefighters to come to help me, the fire department will take care of the fire and the police will take care about arresting the terrorists. Meanwhile, I'll be checking out injurd with my mates, All the severely injured we'll put them first in the ambulance and after that lightly wounded. Meanwhile paramedics, the fire department and the police arrived. After reviewing them and We put them bandages we would go to the hospital to analyze them and save their life. When we get to the hospital I would take with me one medic to help me to clean the wound and stop bleeding immediately. We will close up the wound but stop bloodloss first. We analyze them in helping them, and we and the doctors do everything to save the life of the wounded.

alt text

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I'll just accept my mistake and never make it again.

2.Why exactly are you applying today? Because I was busy with problems in real life and today I decided to apply.

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses? I'm good at driving and flying I'm good at RP, My weaknesses are Shooting.

4.Why should we accept you to our team? Because I'm a good person, I'm not going to give problems. also in the real life im studing nursing!

alt text
alt text
Roleplay #1
SAM Member: N/A
Participants ICE Agent @Doasis (Dodger) @Funstein (Medic.Funs)
Story & Screenshots

:::

I was on LV patrol when I received an emergency call from an injured police officer near my location so I accepted the call, When I look the scene, I saw the agent wounded on the ground.
alt text
After that I cleaned him up a little blood I put him in the ambulance and took him to the hospital.
alt text
alt text
When you get to the hospital, leave the agent in the hands of the doctors.
alt text

:::

alt text