xJuDe's Application for SAM

xJuDe

Section A: Information:
Nickname: xJuDe

Account name: JudeObiasca

Primary Language: Tagalog , but i can speak English and also Italian

Current S/G/C and rank: ICE-Recruit

Other RP groups you're in: Cluckin' Bells , The Forgotten , Age of Judgement , Kool Time News

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) i would describe SAM they are the people who helps injured people and they are also a doctor . they live to help people with wounds... , they also responding to anyone's call.

Why was SAM founded? Joe Valachi, a visionary healthcare entrepreneur, and a philanthropist, was the lone doctor amidst the sea of blood that engulfed the urban island of San Andreas. He would do what no doctor would dare to do; fight the corruption at its heart. Back when there was a medical industry, doctors found that they could not operate in a city that was undersupplied, understaffed, and burdened by violence. But Dr. Valachi stayed to fight the corruption; the corruption of death. He realized that the name of the game was logistics, and that death was winning because of a lack of a logistical infrastructure.

What is the SAM motto? "Always There When You Need Us Most"

Who founded SAM? Joe

Section B: Theory:
1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: If the earthquake is still going on , i will not quickly respond because maybe i'll die , if the earthquake was finished i will help the injured/wounded peoples and bring them to nearest hospital

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: Same as above . i will not quickly respond because there are so many criminals because it's Bank robbery . i will respond if the Bank Robbery is finished .

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: same as above . It's Terrorist , if i respond i will get killed . i will let them left , then call a police then i will heal the people(s) . i will give them a first aid kit and bring them to the nearest hospital

Section C : Aptitudes:
1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior? Just Respect them

2.Why exactly are you applying today? Because i think im fit enough to this Group and my cousin was a doctor

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strenghts : Parachuting / Teamworking / Roleplaying / Shooting / Healing / Driving any Vehicles | Weaknesses : for now i don't have any weaknesses i think

4.Why should we accept you to our team? Because im always online/active , im loyal , im respectful guy , imkind , im honest . and i think im fit enough

@xJuDe said in xJuDe's Application for SAM:

:::

Why was SAM founded? Joe Valachi, a visionary healthcare entrepreneur, and a philanthropist, was the lone doctor amidst the sea of blood that engulfed the urban island of San Andreas. He would do what no doctor would dare to do; fight the corruption at its heart. Back when there was a medical industry, doctors found that they could not operate in a city that was undersupplied, understaffed, and burdened by violence. But Dr. Valachi stayed to fight the corruption; the corruption of death. He realized that the name of the game was logistics, and that death was winning because of a lack of a logistical infrastructure.

Thank you for such an awesome reply, Next time don't waste your time and tag the main topic so i can enjoy watching my topic.

Section B: Theory:
1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: If the earthquake is still going on , i will not quickly respond because maybe i'll die , if the earthquake was finished i will help the injured/wounded peoples and bring them to nearest hospital

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: Same as above . i will not quickly respond because there are so many criminals because it's Bank robbery . i will respond if the Bank Robbery is finished .

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: same as above . It's Terrorist , if i respond i will get killed . i will let them left , then call a police then i will heal the people(s) . i will give them a first aid kit and bring them to the nearest hospital ~[MY MAN!!]~(red)

So if you responded to any of those fckin retarded questions above, you will die ?
Damn hell of a medic you are son.

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses? Weaknesses : for now i don't have any weaknesses i think

Only god got no weaknesses, let's start by ur English as a weakness

1. Awesome application

2. Best Theory part ever an applicant can do

3. Even Einstein feels proud

4. Now i love ICE more

DENIED, re-apply in 4 years.