DSI - Dienst Speciale Interventies

Take this fucking topic down before I get the SAES HQs to do it. This was my and one other dutch guy's topic on another RPG server that I will not advertise here. You're even stupid enough to leave his RP name on there.
You have 72 hours.

@Markus said in DSI - Dienst Speciale Interventies:

Take this fucking topic down before I get the SAES HQs to do it. This was my and one other dutch guy's topic on another RPG server that I will not advertise here. You're even stupid enough to leave his RP name on there.
You have 72 hours.

Excuse me but this don't make sense at all. This server have nothing to do with the other server. I think there is no problem to take another name from another server.

@Sam said in DSI - Dienst Speciale Interventies:

@Markus said in DSI - Dienst Speciale Interventies:

You have 72 hours.

Excuse me but this don't make sense at all. This server have nothing to do with the other server. I think there is no problem to take another name from another server.

The problem isn't in the name, the problem is in the whole topic. Basically everything is a one on one copy.