GanJa

Nickname : [ThC]Hetler

Username : Pasquale12

Since when do you play SAES:RPG 1 year ago :

Current gang/squad/company : The Company

Current Groups : N/A

Who are the Founders of SaS : Karma / Ganja

Which division are you applying for : Act Dv

Why did you choose this division : i find my comfort when i play some role ( acting) that why i chose this group i'm so enthusiastic to be part of this good idea .. i will devote all my skills for SAS Grp

Who is the leader of the Actors Division : Karma

Who is the leader of The Producers Division : ganja

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios : Like what I said in the above san andreas studio its good idea i mean it's special & different grp .. i want to join in this group to do my best for sas .. also i love his concept

Why should we accept you : its simple .. i'm active player also i have skills you will saw that in game

Anything you want to add : thank for reading

Application Format :
Nickname : Nishki
Username : bluelive122
Since when do you play SAES:RPG : 2013-2014
Current gang/squad/company : None.
Current Groups : IAC
Who are the Founders of SaS : Ganja and Karma
Which division are you applying for : Actor.
Why did you choose this division : Because I've been a fan of acting ever since I was a kid and I really would like to take part of the acting system.
Who is the leader of the Actors Division : Karma is the Leader of it and Colo is the HQ
Who is the leader of The Producers Division : Ganja.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios : I've been recommended to join it and to be honest after I've read the topic I really loved the group and the story of it so I said to myself that it would be great to take part of it.
Why should we accept you : I am really a fan of acting and I am super active on the server i'd bring activity and humbleness into the group and i'd be really useful to the acting team.
Anything you want to add : I think this is my chance to prove myself in Roleplaying and my acting stuff.

Thanks for reading best regards Nishki.

alt text

• Nickname : CripZ>Funstein - [SAM]Funstein<P*>

• Username : arkantos12

• Since when do you play SAES:RPG : 6-8 Month Im not sure, maybe more.

• Current gang/squad/company : CripZ

• Current Groups : San Andreas Medics, InvestArms Corporation, San Andreas State Parks

• Who are the Founders of SaS : @GanJa and @Karma

• Which division are you applying for : Actors divisions!

• Why did you choose this division : Because, when I was a kid I wants to be a actor! :D

• Who is the leader of the Actors Division : @Karma

• Who is the leader of The Producers Division : @GanJa

• Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios : Because, its a good group have a good role and its active! :D

• Why should we accept you : I will be loyal active, and i will keep the hard work!

• Anything you want to add : No, if you wants know something about me pm me.

With, Sincerely Funstein

Nickname : Redlive

Username : redlive122

Since when do you play SAES:RPG : 2017-2018, unsure of the exact date.

Current gang/squad/company : CripZ

Current Groups : IAC

Who are the Founders of SaS : GanJa and Karma!

Which division are you applying for : Scenario Writers Division, However, since it is a secondary division, if I am forced to pick another division, it would be Actors division.

Why did you choose this division : I love writing stories and whatnot, so this will be very fun and it will help me improve my writing skills.

Who is the leader of the Actors Division : Karma

Who is the leader of The Producers Division : GanJa

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios : It sounds like a great opportunity to improve my writing, meet new people, and participate in fun activities.

Why should we accept you : I think I can contribute a lot in the Scenario Writers Division, I am also able to help as an actor in many films, as I am online quite a bit and I thrive to participate in fun activities such as RP, Events, Writing, etc...

Anything you want to add : Feel free to message me if you want to see my previously written short-stories, I'd love to share them.

alt text

@Nishki @Funstein @redlive122
After discussing with the San Andreas Studios HQ Team , we decided to accept your applications so feel free to join our discord (Its obligated) .
San Andreas Studios Discord Link : https://discord.gg/kESZzsz

Kind regards ,
SaS Vice Leader "Karma" ...

Nickname : Nord

Username : njogrsenbalgruf

Since when do you play SAES:RPG : I've started playing in SAES around April of the year(s) 2017 - 2018 respectively. Then I went inactive for some personal reasons afterwards. But now, I'm thinking of bringing back my activity again.

Current gang/squad/company : Central Intelligence Agency or 'CIA'

Current Groups : I'm currently employed into these groups:

• All-Load Trucking - ALT

• Centrino - TEC
    Honorary Memberships:

• The Motor Heads - TMH (Honorary)

• MJ Enterprises - MJE (Honorary)

Who are the Founders of SaS : Edward Tuhn and his brother James Tuhn later on; GanJa and Karma.

Which division are you applying for : I'm applying for the Producer division.

Why did you choose this division : I'm a filmmaker, graphics designer and videographer in real life, so I think my chosen expertise will fit 'just right' in this division. I also want to experience the ways of the SaS in terms of making films inside the platform of San Andreas, which I think is unique and actually a new thing for me. So here I am, Willing to share my experiences and at the same time learn as well, if I'm to join this current division, that is.

Who is the leader of the Actors Division : Karma, who also co-leads SaS.

Who is the leader of The Producers Division : GanJa, who's one of the leaders.

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios :

• I want to share my real life experiences with doing such things like this as well as learning. Which I think is just the right thing to do. You won't be able to learn stuff if you do not share your knowledge as well. What better way to do it than communicating, socializing and improving the group's performance overall, together with the members and the 'Tuhn Brothers' (HQs & Leaders)

• My English is obviously decent, decent enough for everybody to understand the words that I'm saying. I also am proud to share that I am a massive role-player, In terms of self preferences, however. I prefer MilSim.

Why should we accept you :

• Good English, Serious Roleplayer, Willingness to join, Eagerness to improve the group. I'm willing to help with anyway I can to help and also to produce large films for the citizens of SAES, as well as providing a work-ethic workspace around the premises of this group. What can you say? It's a better risk/reward and investment.

Anything you want to add :
Here's my Youtube channel if you're not convinced; as you can see, my expertise is actually editing and shooting videos.
https://www.youtube.com/c/NordSekai

Some highschool project I did way back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbQrCUKM25I&t=166s

Notable work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I63rXyr4haI

alt text
Application Format :

Nickname :UE|Rocket

Username :freefire

Since when do you play SAES:RPG : :I joined SAES:RPG community since 2017 (2 years+),
Current gang/squad/company :
-UdnergorundEmpire

Current Groups :Taxi Service

Who are the Founders of SaS Ganja and Karma

Which division are you applying for :Actors Division

Why did you choose this division : in my opinion the simplest yet the most striking division, the Actors are the soul of the act on the stage.

Who is the leader of the Actors Division :Karma

Who is the leader of The Producers Division :Ganja

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios :As I stated above , I am a great fan of cinematography , and with me joining SAS I hope to put all of my film making dreams to life.

Why should we accept you : I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in their own way,but i'm active in game also i can provide some helps o this group.

Anything you want to add :N/A

alt text

Nickname :Kristy

Username :lunaexe

Since when do you play SAES:RPG :I Start Play SAES:RPG Since 2015

Current gang/squad/company :CripZ

Current Groups :N/A

Who are the Founders of SaS : @Ganja @Karma

Which division are you applying for :Acting Divison

Why did you choose this division :because i love photography and my favourite become Actor

Who is the leader of the Actors Division : @Karma

Who is the leader of The Producers Division : @Ganja

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios :I really like to become a real actor and learn things that give me experience in a future in SaS and I hope to be with SaS Member to take many idea to learn it

Why should we accept you :i hope to give me a chance to show all my skills in acting and take photography also i'm active , respectful guy and i have a good roleplay story in my brain

Anything you want to add : https://4.top4top.net/p_1240zy8lg1.jpg

Nickname : kyraat

Username : jerko00

Since when do you play SAES:RPG :2015

Current gang/squad/company : i was a cop so i joined SAPA

Current Groups : N/A

Who are the Founders of SaS : karma and ganja

Which division are you applying for : acting division

Why did you choose this division : cauz, i think its the coolest, and the most intresting division. also, cauz, i do believe that acting is the noblest art and i really want to improve my acting skills since im fond of it

Who is the leader of the Actors Division : karma

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios : i simply liked the concept, and im really intrested in acting .plus i have lot friends in here

Why should we accept you : first, cauz, im super active. second, my RP skills is kinda epic. so, i think im gonna be so helpful For the benefit of the group

Anything you want to add :nope

Nickname : Resistant

Username : resistant313

Since when do you play SAES:RPG : since 2018

Current gang/squad/company :

• The Company

Current Groups :

• Race Tech

Who are the Founders of SaS :

• Ganja / Karma

Which division are you applying for : Producter

Why did you choose this division :
I want to apply to the Producter division because I can make camera settings and have some thoughts. and record & edit prepare cinematic things

Who is the leader of the Actors Division :

Who is the leader of The Producers Division :

• Ganja

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios :
I've been working hard on video editing for a long time I was so bad at first, for example, I didn't knew anything about video editing and some cinematic things for video and use animated peds, as time passed, I started to improve myself and now I wanna work at around san andreas and make some movie trailer and edit films as producer in San Andreas Studio business

Why should we accept you :
I have some experience on video editing and making cinematic things that's why you should trust me and also I can be a useful Producer for SA Studos busness.

Anything you want to add :
After a long time I showed my skills on this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kx2OAtxk7U&list=LLBpmlnJoQysaZkwbW8-KEcA&index=2&t=0s

Application Format :

Nickname : SWT

Username : Cheaty

Since when do you play SAES:RPG : since 2018

Current gang/squad/company : Rebels

Current Groups : KHC

Who are the Founders of SaS : ganja and karma

Which division are you applying for : Actor

Why did you choose this division : actually i love acting for films , cinema , radio ... and i'm good on roleplays , creative , i have ideas for making films or improve my role plays and i will follow all the orders from the producer .

Who is the leader of the Actors Division : karma

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios : i want to show myself by helping san andreas st . and i as i said before i like acting . and i have some experience for editing videos but i prefer to be an actor .

Why should we accept you : you should accepte me beacause i will help you on everything you need , i will do my best to improve my work with you .

Anything you want to add : i hope you like this applicant x)