San Andreas Studios

GanJa

--       You don't have to leave your g/s/c in order to join this group     --

alt text

alt text
San Andreas Studios started back in the 90's by Edward_Tuhn, it was a really succesfull company that made billions and billions of dollars.
Once Mr.Edward passed out, things started to change, actors, directors, couldn't get a long with each other since no one could manage them.
Slowly San Andreas Studios started to break down until his son James decided to close it.
After 20 years, James_Tuhn decided to rebuild this company and to make his father proud with picking one of the best actors and directors in San Andreas to work with him.
Now, San Andreas Studios is one of the best and known movie company ever, they make action/comedy/drama movies, role plays and promos to get paid.

Our Promo video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dok5O5hzWvI

Our video/media archive: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/6108/san-andreas-studios-media-archive

Creation date: 3 feb 2019
Color Code: #FF0066
Group Tag: SaS|Name

alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Founders
@GanJa and @Karma

Leader: @GanJa

Vice Leader: @Karma

Head-Quarters :
@Colo , @Scorpyo , @JohnnyEnglish

Sub-Head Quarters :
N/A

Members:
@Arone
@Jesse421
@xDarkMan
@Aboody
@Blu
@Doasis
@voli
@lil_borivoje
@Nishki
@Nord
@Hetler
@redlive122
@Rocket
@KARIM
@Kyrat

Producers:
@GanJa (Leader)
@redlive122

Vanella Graphics:
@GanJa
@Karma
@redlive122
@KARIM

VIP:
@Noisyboy
@Jesse421
@Garcia1999

Member Count:

Our discord server: https://discord.gg/AAPaQCM
~[Notice:]~(red) For San Andreas Studios Applicants , Its obligated to join our discord server in order to get your tasks from SaS HQ Team and communicate with our members.

~[- San Andreas Studios Divisons:]~(gray)

Producers Division : This division is for those who can produce videos and help with editing our movies or any kind of videos that made by San Andreas Studios.
Actors Division : This division is for those who want to show up on our film works or any promo video.
~[-Secondary Devisions:]~(gray)
Scenario Writers Division: This division is for those who are skilled with writing RolePlay stories . Their role is to write a RolePlay story and give it to the actors team so they know what kind of scenes they will act in . This division is counted as a second division it means that if you are a part of the actors/producers division , you can join this division too.
Vanella Graphics: This division is for those who are found of photography and taking pictures etc...

- San Andreas Studios Payment System :
Producer : 2M to 7M
Scenario Writer : 700K to 1.5M
Actor : 1M to 4M

Recruitement:

• ~[Accepted:]~(lime) It means that you passed the application stage and you are welcomed to San Andreas Studios .

• ~[Pending:]~(orange) It means that you still didn't pass the application stage so you need to hang around more with SaS members .

• ~[Under-Review:]~(blueviolet) It means that the HQ team of San Andreas Studios is still discussing about you and your application before they give you the final answer for your application .

• ~[ Denied:]~(red) It means that you didn't pass the application stage and you will have to re-apply after the given period by any SaS HQ+

Application Format :

• Nickname :

• Username :

• Since when do you play SAES:RPG :

• Current gang/squad/company :

• Current Groups :

• Who are the Founders of SaS :

• Which division are you applying for :

• Why did you choose this division :

• Who is the leader of the Actors Division :

• Who is the leader of The Producers Division :

• Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios :

• Why should we accept you :

• Anything you want to add :

alt text

Added aboody, flex, scorpyo, jesse, xDarkman to actors team and garcia to producers team.
Our team is set and topic is fully updated with a new recruitment system.
"Feel free to apply down below."

:::

Application Format :

Nickname :

Username :

Since when do you play SAES:RPG :

Current gang/squad/company :

Current Groups :

Who are the Founders of SaS :

Which division are you applying for :

Why did you choose this division :

Who is the leader of the Actors Division :

Who is the leader of The Producers Division :

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios :

Why did you choose the Actors division :

Why should we accept you :

Anything you want to add :

Nickname : [STF*]Johnny

Username : johnnyenglish

Since when do you play SAES:RPG : 2017

Current gang/squad/company : Special Task Force

Current Groups : SAM, DoJ, SS and CC

Who are the Founders of SaS : Ganja and Karma

Which division are you applying for : Acting Division

Why did you choose this division : It is, in my opinion the simplest yet the most striking division, the Actors are the soul of the act on the stage. I desire to be such and improve my abilities by collaborating with fellow Actors guided by our Producers.

Who is the leader of the Actors Division : Karma

Who is the leader of The Producers Division : Ganja

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios :* The concept has deeply intrigued me, the trailer of "The Purge" has further drawn me to the activities of a Cinema related group. I now want to be a part of such an exciting experience accompanied by my friends. Therefore I desire to join SAS.

Why did you choose the Actors division : I have already answered this question above.

Why should we accept you : Firstly, I consider my communication skill as decent, I am adequate in Roleplaying, which again, is another big reason why this group has attracted me. I believe I do possess the skillset to look good on the theatre as the audience drops their jaws on the floor, begging for more.

Anything you want to add : I believe this will further enhance my Roleplaying and teamwork skills.
Good day,
Regards,
Johnny English

Application Format :

Nickname : O|LaZaR

Username :xxlazarxx

Since when do you play SAES:RPG : 2014

Current gang/squad/company : The outfit

Current Groups : Cluckin bell

Who are the Founders of SaS :ganja and karma

Which division are you applying for : Acting

Why did you choose this division : because i am a person who portrays a character in a performance .

Who is the leader of the Actors Division : karma

Who is the leader of The Producers Division : ganja

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios : i am active player which i can help the group with my activity also colobria suggested me to apply to this group , and to improve more my roleplaying skills

Why did you choose the Actors division : already answered

Why should we accept you : i am loyal player and i can bring many members to the group to reach the top

Anything you want to add : Thanks for reading

@xxLaZaRxx said in San Andreas Studios :

Application Format :

Nickname : O|LaZaR

Username :xxlazarxx

Since when do you play SAES:RPG : 2014

Current gang/squad/company : The outfit

Current Groups : Cluckin bell

Who are the Founders of SaS :ganja and karma

Which division are you applying for : Acting

Why did you choose this division : because i am a person who portrays a character in a performance .

Who is the leader of the Actors Division : karma

Who is the leader of The Producers Division : ganja

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios : i am active player which i can help the group with my activity also colobria suggested me to apply to this group , and to improve more my roleplaying skills

Why did you choose the Actors division : already answered

Why should we accept you : i am loyal player and i can bring many members to the group to reach the top

Anything you want to add : Thanks for reading

~[DENIED.]~(red)

~[ACCEPTED !]~(lime) "tahan"
Positive feedbacks and votes !
Looking forward to see your work in our group
Join our discord for further infos: https://discord.gg/AAPaQCM

Kind ragards.
SaS HQ "Colobria"

Application Format :

Nickname :Kamal

Username :Kamal

Since when do you play SAES:RPG :Since 2016

Current gang/squad/company :gang:HRMC

Current Groups :Cluck-Gea

Who are the Founders of SaS :Ganja-Karma

Which division are you applying for :Acting Division

Why did you choose this division : mmm i think bec i am good at Acting Division and i like this divison and it Cool and i will do hard work with this Divion and i will show my skills.

Who is the leader of the Actors Division :karma

Who is the leader of The Producers Division :ganja

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios :bec it good group and nice group and it have good members and i love it and it have nice Divison and it allready will be good group and i like my job in SAS ( Acting Division)

Why did you choose the Actors division :is allready answerd

Why should we accept you :bec i am good player and i will do alot of RPs postting in SAS andi like my job and i am active player and i like this group and i like this members Group and i am loyal players.

Anything you want to add :yes some thing for myself : my name is Kamal and i life in egypt and i can speake arabic and english and my age 14. - and i want add good luck SAS and i hope to join it and i hope it be good group.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nickname :dodger

Username :hotgun

Since when do you play SAES:RPG :2013

Current gang/squad/company :ICE

Current Groups :nothing

Who are the Founders of SaS : Ganja and Karma

Which division are you applying for : actors

Why did you choose this division : I'll begin with this as I'm not in the producing or writing business currently.

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios : Help with the works.

Why did you choose the Actors division : above

Why should we accept you : im a nice fella

Anything you want to add :

Nickname : lil_bori

Username : kurcina21

Since when do you play SAES:RPG : I have been playing on SAES for little under a year now..

Current gang/squad/company : Fox Operations X

Current Groups : SAM , SAP , SAPA , IAC.

Who are the Founders of SaS : Karma and Ganja.

Which division are you applying for : Actors divison for now , but i want to advance to scenario writter as the time goes on.

Why did you choose this division : I think that its a good place to start , I like cinematography but firstly I want to experience the ways of SAS as an actor !

Why do you want to join San Andreas Studios : As I stated above , I am a great fan of cinematography , and with me joining SAS I hope to put all of my film making dreams to life , also I think that I am pretty good at RP wich could be quite usefull with the scenarios.

Why did you choose the Actors division : I want to join the Actors division for now , and as the time goes on maybe advance to the Scenario Writers division and write some of the material myself.

Why should we accept you : I am active , my english skills are pretty good , I like cinematography , I am a huge fan of both new and old movies , but mainly older ones..

Anything you want to add : ~[All work no play makes Jack a dull boy.]~(black)