goodbye, Black Syndicate

Tantawy

@Thing said in goodbye, Black Syndicate:

@Mohamed-Mostafa said in goodbye, Black Syndicate:

You are weak players BS, you gave up and you didn't try to do the best for your family
Rest In Peace.

This is the most disrespectful and dumb comment I have seen on this topic. Let me be really honest with you Tamsouh, you have achieved absolutely nothing on this server so you should not even dare to say anything to these guys who have kept this gang stable for years. The only person who is weak is you since you are not even able to stay loyal to one organisation.

Anyways, my comment on this. Loved BS at the start with the Croatian boys. Had a bit of beef with them in the end but never disliked you guys in any way. Sad to see you go but every gang has its end and yours has come. Better to close it than letting it die slowly with demotions etc.

thanks thing <3 , you already answered this nub instead of me :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Thing who told you that i hate BS and im happy to see them dying ? if you think like that then with my respect you are stupid, yea im hopping but that's because i dont see the respect or the activity from the gangs or even i dont see them needs me and i was loyal for 1 gang i applied for it like 10 times and got denied but finally joined it and kicked, i'm sad like you because BS is dead, BS was a good gang and good members and i don't agree on closing this gang i just said they are weak because they gave up and didn't wait to make it a good gang again like they did for all these years, that's why im saying they are weak.

@Thing who told you that i hate BS and im happy to see them dying ? if you think like that then with my respect you are stupid, yea im hopping but that's because i dont see the respect or the activity from the gangs or even i dont see them needs me and i was loyal for 1 gang i applied for it like 10 times and got denied but finally joined it and kicked, i'm sad like you because BS is dead, BS was a good gang and good members and i don't agree on closing this gang i just said they are weak because they gave up and didn't wait to make it a good gang again like they did for all these years, that's why im saying they are weak.

They are not weak but realistic.

RIP B.S. It was a real pleasure roleplaying with you throughout the years. We at Organization Zero mourn the loss of a great business partner, and a valuable associate who always provided a helping hand when we needed it the most.
Your gang was truly one of a kind, and despite the periods of inactivity, which every gang occassionally has, Zebras will only remember the best things about you.

just shut the fuck up

@alex0107 said in goodbye, Black Syndicate:

Well I think that movement wasn't good. BS was lvl 5 and old gang. Z was inactive too, but now they are here ( active ). I think to delete it, was stupid. ( My opinion )

Anyway rest in peace.

Once you grow up and actually get experience with leading a gang, your opinion will change. It is better to close with a good reputation than to keep the gang alive with a bad one. Looking at what you said about Z, that's the case for them.
You can show your opinion but you also clearly do not know what you are talking about.