San Andreas Cloud Airline

Stay

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

2014, Mr Venom, and I Mr Stay we wanted to open a new company based on the local flights unfortunately, we did not have the enough money to make this project , so we had to pause it.

Due to our money problems, we decided to start an officer career, Venom joined San Andreas Police Academy, but for the other side I Stay joined the National Narcotics Bureau. After that we did not have the time to meet each other as we used to have in the past, because of our Job responsabilities and many intern matters.

2016, 2 years after, we met in once again, we shared our opinions as we used to do in the past, we had afford to have money reserves, But, still not the enough for the main project that connected us. We had to leave the conservation and we completely forgot about it.

2018 After those 2 years passed, Venom completly did a transfer from SAPA to the NNB team, where he was assigned to my group, we had talk about the project that was always passing our minds. '' San Andreas Cloud Airlines ''. even though we had a proper amount of money to start the company with a small personnel and Airplanes, eventought we wanted to start it we sadly couldn't for the simple reason that we wanted it big and that it would cover all the AirTraffic.

Some months later, We got contacted by one former friend of mine his name was James, James was a very important Business guy, I used to own 3 big companies, one of them was V-Rock mottel located at Las Venturas, Sadly, james had a brain tumor and before his death, he gave me 50% of his money gains, right before he died. as he wished me to be successfull as he did

Present Day, after a long time planing this project, we have finally decided that it's time for San Andreas Cloud Airline to show up and bring to San Andreas proper flight services

^[alt text]

San Andreas Cloud Airline Main roleplay is, Regular International and Local flight services, we do operate in Los Santos / Las Venturas / San Fierro / Whetstone, Our Airline counts with the service of proffesional pilots captains second officers, Flight operators, and flight acompanions, we do bring you the best service in our Airplanes of high gamma.

Common Services of Airline, They are meant to be for the San andreas citizen services.

Executive flights roleplays, in some occasions SACA gets hired by external organizations and customers foreign, those flights are mainly elaborated by the airchiefs

Airline Operators Roleplays, they are those who belong to the Pilot Division & supervisor team managment, they make sure the air traffic is clear for the captains out there. they control our air traffic their main job is make sure the airline wont have any problems or accidents

San Andreas Cloud Airline - Flight Academy Sub Roleplay.

SACA has also an a intern academy this academy is mainly runed by the Flight Instructors, Second officers & First officers, as an Academy we do give all the instructions in order to be a successfull Pilot of an Airline.

The Academy goal is to provide the Airline the best Pilots and by doing that we make sure our services have the capacity to handle any type of extern situations.

SACA Flight Academy is currently opened and its only for the SACA employe.

We operate with the latest model of Airplane Shamal 2-93 for executive flights.

San Andreas Cloud Airline Private Flights

This type of role is mainly based on the illegally roleplay within external organizations who bring us a proper profit, we do trade under table in a very important situations

^[alt text]

~[AIR - ROUTES]~(orange)

:::

alt text

~[Los Santos Airplane Tickets]~(#b372cf)

LS > Whetstone 350 USD.
LS> LV 550 USD
LS> SF 550 USD

~[Las Venturas Airplane Tickets]~(olive)

LV > Whetstone 600 USD
LV > LS 550 USD
LV > SF 550 USD

~[San Fierro Airplane Tickets]~(#21e09d)

SF > Whetstone 350 USD
SF > LS 550 USD
SF > LV 550 USD

~[Whetstone Airplane Tickets]~(teal)

Whetstone > LS 350 USD
Whetstone > SF 350 USD
Whetstone > LV 600 USD.

We are currently expanding ourselves, therefore this part will be getting more editions and services development

^[alt text]

• Always follow your Role / Pilot of the Private Airline

• Never disrespect Your higher ranks / supervisors

• When you are Roleplaying as SACA, you're not allowed to have more than 5 Stars of wanted.

• Follow the flight routes

• Obbey the Flight operator

• Treat Carefully your Customers

• Respect SAES> Members*

^[alt text]

• Airline Owner / Air Chief [L]

He's the Head of the Airline, therefore he's in charge of all the Executive Personnel and Airline documents also he is the one who runs and mantein the airline itself.

@Stay

• Airline Vice Owner / Vice Air Chief [VL]

He's the Right Hand of the Chief and Manager of the Airline, he's the one who runs the economy of the airline and its Airplanes. he is also in charge of the Supervisor Team.

@Venom

• Airline Supervisor / Chief of flight [HQ]

These are the persons in charge of the Airline working system. they instruct the Captain's Operator's and also the one who get us the contracts with exteriors customers.

@Markus
@Zodiac

• Airline First Officer / Captain

These are the personnel in charge of the Flight programs, they are our pilots, they are well trained and they do know all the Air situations so therefore they are the one who commands the flight

@Tayber

• Airline Second Officer / Co-Pilot

These are the personnel in charge of colaborate with the Captain of flight, they are the captain's right hand, they can pilot the Airplane in case the captain has a problem or anything related to an extern situation.

@Mr-Stark

• Airline Companion Personnel

These personnel must serve as it's said, Personnel of companion for our customers, they should provide the instructions of flight,Snacks, they are there to serve the customer.

Unoccupied

• San Andreas Cloud Airline Flight Academy

This division called SACA-Academy is where we train our personnel, Air Routes, Check out rutines, how they must serve the customers, all the new addition of the airline must pass throw this proceedment before they start working as official pilots of the airline, those who fails with the Academy procedure will get the result of an immediatelly Fired.

• Academy Instructors

The Academy counts with the flight instructors, they are meant to be there for the new addition, most known as Pilots in training, the Instructors always have to make sure the personnel can work properly, and without any mistakes, they teach our trainee personnel how should be done, what to do, what not to do. their main job, is report to the SACA- Air chiefs division, how's the Academy is going and its employees

@Markus

• Trainee Personnel

This Personnel is the new addition of the Airline, more speficlly the Academy, they have prooved to have Air - Abilities, but yet, they must fullfit all our requirements/routines/rules, before passing throw it, they must follow / obbey the Instructor orders and overall perform well within the Academy

@Rocoso
@Glock
@SrCuestion
@Hunter-666

^[alt text]

alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

SACA ~ San Andreas Cloud Airline currently have build a Official Friendship with The Motor Heads, we're working together, SACA has offert their services of transporting this meaning Vehicle pieces, new engines and all the related to TMH's work, in return of it we're getting Maintenance for us Airplanes and Capacitation for our personnel

^[alt text]

At the media archive you the visitor of this topic, would find all our activities roleplays and many other stuffs, related to our Airline, there, you can find a proper track/feedback of the group, what we do, how we do it, and maybe you can get inspiration from it, to apply for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6kztwByBf4

^[https://saesrpg.uk/topic/6033/saca-media-archive]

^[alt text]

Personal Information

Nickname
Username

Roleplay Information

What does SACA stand for
What is SACA roleplay
Previous Jobs
Roleplay Skills rate them from 1 out 10
English Knowledges rate them from 1 out 10

SACA Academy procedure

do you consider yourself an amazing pilot? if yes describe why
Have you ever been part of an Airline?
Have you took any studies related to the job?

Personal Information

Nickname: SAFP|Rocoso|PO
Username Understaked015
Age 16 years old
Nationality Colombian

Roleplay Information

What does SACA stand for San Andreas Cloud Airline
What is SACA roleplay The roleplay of saca is mainly local and international flights along The ventures saints san fierro and weshenton
Previous Jobs
Roleplay Skills rate them from 1 out 10 9
English Knowledges rate them from 1 out 10 5

Airline Pilot Flight Application

do you consider yourself an amazing pilot? if yes describe why I consider myself a good pilot, I maneuver in high-risk situations, I am quick to make decisions and I like to make my customers feel too good, as there are several people who are afraid to fly in an airplane so I try to do my best for the trip that corresponds to me.
Have you ever been part of an Airline? No sir
Have you took any studies related to the job? No Sir

Personal Information

Nickname: Glock
Username: powerx
Nationality: Israel

Roleplay Information

What does SACA stand for: San Andreas Cloud Airline
What is SACA roleplay: SACA's role is basically being a flight service company. SACA uses the best pilots out there to fly across the whole San Andreas in order to complete contracts made with other organizations.
Previous Jobs: none
Roleplay Skills rate them from 1 out 10: 7
English Knowledges rate them from 1 out 10: 9

do you consider yourself an amazing pilot? if yes describe why: I don't consider myself amazing but i'll say that im a good one :)
Have you ever been part of an Airline? no
Have you took any studies related to the job? no

Airline Engineer Maintenance Application

do you consider yourself an amazing Airplane Engineer? if yes describe why: No i do not
Have you ever worked in a job related? no
Tell us what's the difference between the engine of the an Airplane and a Car: a plane's engine is heavier and uses a lot more fuel. plus, a plane's engine is meant to make the plane fly and a car's engine is meant to make the car drive ;)

@Glock said in San Andreas Cloud Airline:

Personal Information

Nickname: Glock
Username: powerx
Nationality: Israel

alt text
Dear @Glock , San Andreas Cloud Airline has approved your first Stage, format application, and we are aware to give you the green light for the In-Game tests, good luck contact any AirSupervisor or Airchief for your ingame test procedures.

Sincerly.

SACA HQ.

Personal Information

Nickname: OC|>Naker
Username: Naker123
Nationality: Moroccan

Roleplay Information

What does SACA stand for: San Andreas Cloud Airline
What is SACA roleplay: Well, SACA Is a Flying Group witch mean if you don't know how to drive a plane you can not join and that mean SACA RP is to Transport civilians from a city to another by plane but wih paying.
Previous Jobs: N/A
Roleplay Skills rate them from 1 out 10: 9/10
English Knowledges rate them from 1 out 10: 8.5/10

do you consider yourself an amazing pilot? if yes describe why: No, i did not but i am pro in driving Plane.
Have you ever been part of an Airline:? No
Have you took any studies related to the job?: Yes.

Airline Engineer Maintenance Application

do you consider yourself an amazing Airplane Engineer? if yes describe why: Yes, Because I know All planes and What engine need a plane fly good.
Have you ever worked in a job related? I Worked as in another server. i was the best.
Tell us what's the difference between the engine of the an Airplane and a Car: difference is aircraft piston engines are air cooled (lighter weight, mechanically dirt simple) and flat rather than V designed. While an automotive engine can produce more power than a typical aircraft engine of the same displacement, they are far heavier.

alt text

Dear @Nakeer , San Andreas Cloud Airline has approved your first Stage, format application, and we are aware to give you the green light for the In-Game tests, good luck contact any AirSupervisor or Airchief for your ingame test procedures.

Sincerly.

SACA HQ.

Personal Information

Nickname : s18>xJuDe|TF
Username : JudeObiasca
Nationality : Pinoy

Roleplay Information

What does SACA stand for : San Andeas Cloud Airlines
What is SACA roleplay : SACA Role is to fly to the Clouds and transport peoples to another city/country
Previous Jobs : N/A
Roleplay Skills rate them from 1 out 10 : 8/10
English Knowledges rate them from 1 out 10 : 9/10

SACA Academy procedure

do you consider yourself an amazing pilot? if yes describe why : yes , Because im good at driving a plane . im stunting a place upside down i can do barrel roll and more...
Have you ever been part of an Airline? Nope
Have you took any studies related to the job? : difference is aircraft piston engines are air cooled (lighter weight, mechanically dirt simple) and flat rather than V designed. While an automotive engine can produce more power than a typical aircraft engine of the same displacement, they are far heavier.

Nickname: [ThC *] CHAPO
Username paulolguin
Age 16 years
Nationality Mazatlan Sinaloa

Roleplay information

What does SACA mean for San Andreas Cloud Airline?
What is the role play of SACA? The role playing game is mainly local and international flights throughout the companies Sants San Fierro and Weshenton
Previous works
Role skills qualify them from 1 to 10 6
English Knowledge qualifies them from 1 to 10 3

Airline pilot flight request

Do you consider yourself an incredible pilot? If the answer is yes, describe why I consider myself a good driver, I maneuver in high risk situations, I make decisions quickly and I like to make my clients feel very well, since there are several people who fear flying in an airplane, as well I try to do my best for the trip that corresponds to me.
Have you ever been part of an airline? Do not
Have you taken any study related to work? Do not

@Stay said in San Andreas Cloud Airline:

Personal Information I am a 16 year old boy with a passion for art in general, I began in 2013 and finished 2015 due to complications in my PC. I travel a lot.
Nickname SrCuestion
Username SrCuestion
Age 16 (or no...)
Nationality Chilean and californian
Roleplay Information
What does SACA stand for San andreas cloud ariline
What is SACA roleplay First, it would look like any flight company, that seeing it externally, when in reality they are present in different aspects of flight, traffic control, legal as well as illegal issues, etc. That is, their work areas are not limited to flight
Previous Jobs Biker.
Roleplay Skills rate them from 1 out 10 8
English Knowledges rate them from 1 out 10 7
SACA Academy proceduref
do you consider yourself an amazing pilot? No really, but im good in my mind, or at least, a couple of good techniques
Have you ever been part of an Airline? Yes, a while ago, transported different types of things, we focused on "external issues"
Have you took any studies related to the job? Really if I studied the aerobic physics, both in real life and in the game, so I guess I have studies.