Arms Assassins

Canelas

Hello there! First of all, we're really sorry for this long wait. Been two weeks already since the last time we dropped the results, we know a lot of you been waiting for this but sadly we've been handling some business and the time left we got, is not enough to review everything as it should be done, hence to not rush things and making bad decisions, we take an extra time resulting in this... two weeks.

However, now that we're here, and we have cleared our minds regarding the applicants, we'll drop the results now. So get comfortable and enjoy.

@PewD

Eventhough you're a decent player, we think you need to improve some things in you in order to be AA material. Don't think we dislike you because we don't! However, sadly for us we'll have to deny you this time. Pretty sure if you wait some weeks, find the things you need to improve on, and come back in here, you could give us a pleasant surprise.

alt

@Diskerone & @Zeker

Both of you were brilliant applicants. We had high hopes into you, however it seems you two got things going on that must be taken care of. As we know real life is first we'll be waiting for you once you get some free time to spend in here and having fun with the rest of the gang, in te meanwhile, we'll have to deny both of you. Hope to see you soon!

alt

@Laza , @Exile & @Combine

We know one of you been waiting already two weeks, but we need to be 100% sure what to do with you. Most of you seems like a possible great addition to the team so stay around, keep giving your best and we'll come with another answer this sunday.

alt

@GaDDaRTR

Not what we're looking for.

alt

Yours,

Licano AA :p HQ

Nickname: Gozala
Languages spoken: Georgian , English , Russia
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): i can rate my proficiency 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 2 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is the best arms dealers in San Andreas.They are selling guns and organizing deals with it.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Wild Angels . Gang is close
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None
Name 3 BR rules: 1.During gang bank rob , members of gang which is robbing the bank can kill any player inside bank they are robbing if they dont want that player on their bank rob
2.One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank rob per day
3.Gang cannot start gang bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang inside the bank
Name 3 GR rules: 1.No grenades to be at a gangrob at all.
2.No spawn killing
3.You are not allowed to rob alone.
Name 3 Turf rules: 1. if you.re killed in a turf where a turfwar going on , and you.re spawned as a cop or criminal . its not counted deathmaching.
2.you can only use your gang spawn or hospital spawn when a turf war is going on.you are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar.
3.Gaining health allowed only via respawning , health from a medic who is not in your gang or eating food.
What is Roleplay?: Acting like real life
What is Deathmatching?: If someone randomly death match you , If he apologizes I forgive him, but if he do it on purpose and don't apologize I report
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i report him.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I do nothing
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: No
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is George i am from georgian i can speak english language , i am frendly and i like team play and role play of course i think i need this gang i like how play AA player and i want to look like AA players.

Nickname: RadioGaga
Languages spoken: English, Arabic and some Frensh also started recently learning Spanish basics well let's say 1/10
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2015 but after being banned i was inactive and i've back from like 9 months ago
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: We probably all know who deals weapons? Well in San Andreas, Arms Assassins is probably the head dealer in criminal underground, which definitely brings them nice pile of profit every month. Over the years, Arms Assassins become the greatest arms dealers gang in the whole SA streets. Their knowledge about weapons and how they deal with it help them to become the most known gang around.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
BBMC: Once i've back to SAES, i've notice that Motorcycle Club and i thought that will be one of the greatest MCs like MMC, SoA and others Old School Motorcycle Clubs. But when i joined, i've see that their reputation is so bad and that was my point to leave.
Organization Zero: The greatest gang that i joined. Their i learn many stuffs and i learn how to deal with thing no matter how difficult is it. I leave on my own way the only reason was cause that one used to be dead and Zebras was inactive a lot. I am so happy to see them back on their foot today and they are doing well.
CripZ: After leaving Z my destiny was to make a hard step in my SAES carrer and join a lvl5 gang, but saddly i've made a mistake and got adminjail that cause many problems from me with Members and HQs so i decide to leave and keep my dignity.
OC: Well, just got kicked.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I got banned back in 2015, worth of multi-accounting when i was newbie and couple of adminjails both for avoid arrest.
Name 3 BR rules:

• One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day.

• During gang bank rob, members of gang which is robbing the bank can kill any player inside bank they are robbing if they don't want that player on their bank robs.

• Killing players after all safes have been cracked in order for players to leave the bank by respawning is not allowed same as committing suicide by jumping from bank roof.

• Members of gangs are not allowed to attempt and ruin bank robs of their rival gang by raiding that bank spawned as cops, or informing other cops on server about that bank rob.

• Assisting your own gang as a medic and/or pizzaboy is not allowed.

• Camping the entrance marker is not allowed.

• You can claim bank robbery only when you are complete with your gang inside the bank you wan't start a BR with only 1 Member.

Name 3 GR rules:

• No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives.

• No spawn killing - Don't camp a gang's spawn. Beef up defenses elsewhere if necessary.

• You can only gangrob spawned as your gang. Don't bring helpers. Allies or other gangs to assist are permitted but CLO/DE assistance is not.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• If you are killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and you are spawned as a cop or criminal, it is not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.

• You can only use gang spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on. Also you are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops, climbable houses/roofs are allowed.

• You are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar. Gaining health in any other way than respawning or eating food is not allowed.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is putting real-life scenarios into a video game or just acting as you're a character that has a specified job he has to do. This is my best part on the Sever. Time is tight. For people like me, that have nothing better to do then go to work and school, drink, masturbate and enjoy life, time is really tight. In the other hand, Im trying my best to Role Plays in every situation i can, but at the same time, have as much fun as possible while doing that. But some things just don't work together. Either you have luck, and you have as much fun writing stuff and playing it at the same time, or you have fun playing/ writing.... For me, in most cases, those two things work together. I have much fun playing and participating at roleplays, and even more fun writing them down, because I can change and write things, that could not me said while roleplaying ( like writing a bit more about some participants, their story, what they said and how they looked like saying it, etc. ). Soo, here I am, writing this down, trying to put it in a such content in my application, that people will really read it... read it with passion, while laughing or cursing at the same time, because I made fun out of things, that should be left as they are, but ! We are made to develope new stuff, better, even better and the best of better , and at this point, you may realize that what you are reading started as something meaningfull, but now turned into bullcrap, so I will stop here.
What is Deathmatching?: The most imposed rule is the "No Deathmatch" Rule, Deathmatch is the act of aimlessly shooting/killing/damaging a person or his vehicle using weapons. It further includes Revenge killing out of personal prejudice or other causes.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Briefly explain: I would kindly tell him that its not allowed, if the person would keep it for numerous times I would simply report the person with the panel of reporting(/report).
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Just ignore... cause killing a cop who never attempt to arrest you is against Srever Rules.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Well, i arleady spent some time with AA members and that was enough to know this family aswell, to know what they do, and how they deal with things no matter how difficult is it. Over the days i've made some friends, meet with some other such a great times.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I was born in Sousse, Tunisia on 23/10/2001 that means I'm currently 17 years old. I used to be called Oussama in real life , I'm an easy going person that having fun with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people ,and I like to always challenge my self to improve at everything I do , I grew up in Tunisia and still studying and dreaming of being a BascketBall player , in my personal activities such as playing video games and swimming , I would like to be more of an extrovert due to i'm a little quiet and a little closer to the side introvert side , I would like to change this because I'd like to appear more friendly I believe that I'm very organized person I like to know exactly what I'm going to do for the day and the week, So I outline my tasks and organize my work load by doing so,anyway I have been out of playing for a long period ,but I have only been looking for a decently gang where I can feel comfortable, And i'm trying challenge myself with new side which is Arms Assassins side. I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in his own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience in gangs which make things more easy also i have the loyalty and maturity. I know that i havn't been so mature in the past , but i can ensure that i have achieved this target, as that was my aim as i have been told. I have been, trying to redeem my self from that lack of maturity i had in the passed and i do hope that i have showed that i can be mature and behave in the right manner and respect people . I've always been appreciative of what the organizations I have worked for have done for me, as well as what I can do for them. I'm a special person who wants to do my absolute best for the gang I work for.I have a strong desire to help others through improving their skills , which has led to my past success as a skilled player . Improving your skills ( as a generale) is a key value of your company, and I know that I could bring to this. Also, I believe my strongest trait is my working with people very well in a way where I use the strengths of each individual in a team to produce the best results because of my easy going personality,I have been told by my firects that it's easy approach me. Finally, I would like to inform you that If you got some doubting about me feel free to contact me at discord and let's solve them.
PS: the last adminjail i've got and which causes my denial, was cause i DMed the guy who took the VIP, well at the first i didn't know about this new script and how does it works i'm sorry about it and i'd realy apprecite it if you forgive my bad and i swear i'll never let you down.

Kind regards,
alt text

alt text

So, let's see

@Combine
alt text
The persistence is noted, but applying only won't get you back. You need to work on your efforts.

@Laza
alt text
Yea, an old player, that's true. However, some instabilities we witnessed makes us doubt of your general mode and behavior while representing the gang.

@RadiO
alt text
Application is a bit too gay, but the effort is noted. Let's see how you fare.

@Exile
alt text
Humm let's take a shot at you, let's see if you fuck up during your probation period.

Nickname: Gonza.
Languages spoken: Spanish as source language and English in respective portions.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 5.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I play since beginning of 2016.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are one of the best dealer if we are talking about weapons, long time they have been leading the guns delivery around SA, They got a great postion among the another gangs due to their guns quality and their professional service.
SAFP:(got kicked out of this squad because I did not really like the cop side and I spawned a lot as a criminal.
RDMC(die).
CripZ(I had probles with some members).
ThC(Despite the fact that i had a great relationship, I did not fell that I was part of them. But I thank all the things they gave me and with.)
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: none.
Name 3 BR rules:
-It is not allowed to jump from bank robbery without parachute when it ends.
-It is not allowed to kill at the entrance of the back.
-Gang member is not allowed to spawn as cop and go to bank robbery.
Name 3 GR rules:
-You can't rob alone.
-You can't kill in the spawn of enemies.
-Grenades are not allowed to be used.
Name 3 Turf rules:
-CLO/DE Is not allowed.
-It is not allowed to kill from a roof unclimbable.
-It is not allowed to spawn as medic, pizza or police officer to go help your gang or allies.
What is Roleplay?: The roleplay is when you act a ingame life like the real one.
What is Deathmatching?: Damaging or killing any player for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would report him to an admin/HQ.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I'll get my path without bothering anybody.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Licano alongside with Willy, Rubik, Yoko,Villain and the rest of Latinos suggested me to apply.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I'm a calm person.I will start the university, and i will study programming.I love to see and play football, i'm very fanatic. Also, i love to watch series on "Netflix" or others sides; i like all kind of music.I'm studing to get better my english.

alt text

@RadiO surely your effort is noted, but sometimes that isn't enough. I would recommend fixing some things about the way you deal with things and your general way of being as a player.

alt text

@Jim @Gonza @Louis let's see how you do, applications are decent.

alt text

Nickname: ZompizzaNX
Languages spoken: English and Spanish
0 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency? (? / 10): (6)

How long have you been playing in SAES? : Since 1 year

In a brief and brief summary, tell us who are Gun Assassins and their role play: The (AA) Best Known As Assesinos de Armas Are A Gang Of Drug Trafficking And Arms Sales ..
Previous clans on the server (includes reasons to leave): (None)

Previous prohibitions on the server and reasons for them: (None)

Name 3 BR rules: Bank rob is only strictly prohibited
do not hang / animation / blocking crackers that could lose focus
A gang is allowed to make a maximum of 2 bank robberies per gang

Name 3 GR rules: Assistance to CHO / DE is prohibited
Do not father kill / camp in the gang spawn, it could lead to pubs
Not even trying to enter or check the safe of other gangs out of curiosity, could lead to punishment

Name 3 Lawn rules: Always turn your war on the turf (/ war)
Do not become police / police to help your teammates while the grass
if you are standing a roof make sure that the roof can be scaled

What is the Role Playing Game ?: Role Playing Games Is Like Real Life, You Can Sell or Buy Cars, Weapons, Drugs and Many More Things ..

What is Combat to death ?:

someone sends you What do you do ?

You pass by one or several policemen, who do not try to arrest you. What will you do ?: Follow My Path And Move From Them

Do you know anyone in the gang or have you made connections with someone in the gang before you sent the
request? :( NO)

Text of the request (tell us something about you or anything you want to convince us): Hi, My name is Ronald But I can say Zompizza I am a Venezuelan young man who has a lot of fun with videogames I am very peaceful but in the role-playing games I totally change. I like a lot of SAES and I would love to enter into your big family and nothing more to say ... Thanks

How are you doing?! I think now this is becoming a thing, posting results two days later the date we're supposed to do so. However, don't you ever think we forget about you. Now is time to throw the results.

@Gonza

Pretty sure you already know how to do your thing. Nice feedback coming from the rest of the members. I know you, you know me. Don't fuck it up.

alt

@Jim

We notice your effort, however we'd like to check other things before making the next step about you. Be patient, keep showing your effort and we'll see each other again the next week.

alt

@Louis

Not a good feedback from our members. We do not appreciate people who can't stand with us at the rough times, if you know what I mean. And other reasons.

alt

@ZompizzaNX

Next time at least try to get our name and role right. Deal?

alt

@ReeyZee

You look like a nice dude, however we would like you to get some experience first in the server. Once you've done that, try coming back and we'll see if you're material.

alt

Wish you all a good week! Enjoy your day.

Licano AA :p HQ

:::

alt

:::

Nickname: zlLuisHDlz
Languages spoken: Espaol
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I understand a bit of English so it would be 2 out of 10
How long have you been playing on SAES: approximately 2 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins they are a gang that are mainly dedicated to selling illegal weapons to players
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I have not been in any
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: any
Name 3 BR rules: you can start with more than 1 member / only 2 bank robberies are allowed in a day / It is forbidden to jump from a non-parachute roof at the end of the BR
Name 3 GR rules: CLO / DE attendance is prohibited Do not generate killing / camping in the monstrous gangs, it could lead to pubs Do not even try to enter or check the other gang's safe out of curiosity, it could lead to punishment
Name 3 Turf rules: CLO and DE forbade helping the gang as a spawn/doctor and police are not authorized to father/If you are standing on a roof, make sure the roof is scalable
What is Roleplay?: the role play is based on real life selling arms being chased by the police making thefts buy house, properties to keep generating money among other things
What is Deathmatching?: is to kill a player or organization without some reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:?: I take photo and informed
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I'm doing nothing
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: yes rubik
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): hello my name is Luis David a 17 year old boy I am a kind person who likes to help I am a high school student who likes games I struggled to get ahead to fulfill my goals in the game my strong are the pomegranates I like to use them when needed I do not use them to hurt those of more I like to defend my playmates and because I am fun I like to live with all kinds of people and every day to meet new people to make good friends and without more to say here they have a friend.

@Orlando Coming up and hating up on the gang by insulting it and on the people that is childish and uncool if you're trying to gather attention by that way then nope my dude you did nothing but fuck up yourself to the worst you could ever do.

Nickname: RadioGaga
Languages spoken: English, Arabic, some Frensh and spanish basics
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2015 but i've been inactive for a huge period after ebing banned and i've back from like 9 months ago
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins one of the oldest gangs in SA streets, established on 27th of Fabruary 2011, as a main role the deal with guns, big guns and they offer the best services, including deliveries, etc..
BBMC: i left after a week cause gang reputaion was very bad
Organization Zero: a great gang with great members and HQs, but it's used to be dead that's why i decide to leave.
CripZ: i left cause of some problems after i've got an Adminjail.
OC: i got kicked.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I've been banned back on 2015 worth of multiaccounting.
Name 3 BR rules:

• One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day.

• Killing players after all safes have been cracked in order for players to leave the bank by respawning is not allowed same as committing suicide by jumping from bank roof.

• Members of gangs are not allowed to attempt and ruin bank robs of their rival gang by raiding that bank spawned as cops, or informing other cops on server about that bank rob.

Name 3 GR rules:

• No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives.

• No spawn killing - Don't camp a gang's spawn. Beef up defenses elsewhere if necessary.

• You can only gangrob spawned as your gang. Don't bring helpers. Allies or other gangs to assist are permitted but CLO/DE assistance is not.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• If you are killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and you are spawned as a cop or criminal, it is not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.

• You can only use gang spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on. Also you are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops, climbable houses/roofs are allowed.

• You are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar. Gaining health in any other way than respawning or eating food is not allowed.

What is Roleplay?: Role-playing in my opinion is when your taking on a characters role according to what the characters are, what do they do, what job they have, etc. We must use the characters background as our role and interact other people as the character we are using. Simply, it's putting a real-life scenarios into a video game.
What is Deathmatching?: The most imposed rule is the "No Deathmatch" Rule, Deathmatch is the act of aimlessly shooting/killing/damaging a person or his vehicle using weapons. It further includes Revenge killing out of personal prejudice or other causes.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Briefly explain: I will warn him first that killing for no reason is against the server rules, but if he continues doing it, i'd take a screenshots and report him.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Killing a cop who is not chasing you is against the server rule, that's why i should ignore him
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yeah, i have many friends there ;D
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Oussama. I am 17 years old and I live in a great county in Tunisa which is called Sousse. I'm studing Economics also doing some Spanish lessons from time to time. I am also an amateur Bascketballer at a bascketball team where I like to spend some time and to keep my body in a nice shape. Besides free time activities I am studying to become a bank manger well i hope so. It is a good job which gives enough profit. I am also very social and I never struggle making friends in real life. I often go out with them and spend some time. My personality is good as I try my best to make everyone to feel confident around my society circle and also I really likes helping others people in need.

Yours,
alt text