Black~Bullets | Media Archive

ESO

alt text

Story: This morning came to me people who call themselves Organization Zero. They were bored and they decided to buy drugs for the whole family. Of course, I decided to help them, after i found out what exactly they are interested in cocaine, I was surprised, but after they said that they need 20 kilograms, I thought I saw them for the last time. Then I decided to show them our product. They were pleasantly surprised because they had not seen such good quality for a long time. I took a few grams per sample, one of them said it was perfect and immediately said that we take it. After that we took not a few packs in a total weight of 20 kilograms and loaded them into their car. They paid me and left. But, I forgot to give them the mobile number of a good narcologist.

Participants: @Sanya, @Pok

Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Story: One evening my friend called me, I at first could not understand what he needed. But then he explained to me that he needed several guns for personal use. He asked can I help him with this, I answered of course. Learning more information about the weapons that he needed, I picked up the perfect option for him. In a short time I was already there. he checked the weapons for quality and accuracy. Then he paid me and asked for help load it all into the trunk.

Participants: @Matvey-g88

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text