Black~Bullets | Media Archive

ESO

alt text

My phone rang. The name on the phone was Edward Martinez. He owns a food store called ' Burger Shot ' in San Fierro. He said he really needed my help and he would give me a good reward. He invited me to his house and told me about the problem. He said the gang members were bothering him.A week later, there was a court hearing with the famous gang leader Robian Steff. He couldn't find a lawyer for himself because everyone was afraid of the famous gang leader, no one wanted to go against him.He said the prosecutor in the courtroom was helping the gang leader for a good price.The judge's name was Stanley. Stanley was formerly known as a judge who helped a lot of gangs and gang members but he wasn't leaving any trace behind.He offered me $100,000 to kill Stanley. I didn't care about the prize, but when I heard Stanley's name and the bad things he did, I really got mad. I really wanted to kill him. After I found out all the information and the time of the meeting, I went to Los Santos.

alt text

I knew Mr.Stanley and his bodyguards were going to meet with gang members in Los Santos to get the cash. I was waiting in front of gang's warehouse for Mr.Stanley. They came at 6 pm , after 25 minutes they left the place. I guessed they were going to use the Flint County bridge to go back to San Fierro. When they stopped in gas station to buy fuel, I left my car and shot Mr.Stanley with my sniper rifle. It was a pleasure for me to kill a judge who were working for a gangs. I dont think any other judge will do a work for a gang from now on.

alt text

~[Black ~ Bullets . Agent-77]~(orange,black)