The Motor Heads - TMH | Helpers' Media Archive (For Wannabes)

TaJ

^[]

^[ @RocketLuncher and @Brondy]

^[You tow gentlemen are now Accepted for The Motor Heads. Please receive your tests by a sHQ+ Member within the game itself.]

^[Also, Make sure to join our Discord group as soon as possible, for better communication!]

^[Congratulations to you guys, for others however, this ain't the last time, we will constantly be recruiting good people, so keep working, you're next.]

- Thanks for viewing,
On behalf of TMH HQ Team,
TaJ.

• 4 weeks later...

alt text

Participants in The RP: @Beckham

RP Scenario: Today's evening while I was taking a break after fixing a few cars I got a call from a guy told me that he was going to work like every morning and his car stop instantly whenever he starts the engine on. I headed to his location, The civilian looked kinda nervous so I tried to calm him down. I took a look on the vehicle, I saw the vehicle had very bad conditions, almost dead cause quantity of damage.
Wasn't possible to do anything there for the first time I was going to tell him that he needs to bring it to Los Santos custom Garage but then when I looked to his face was very nervous I had to do something i got an idea I took him to his work then and i asked him about taking his car to my workshop and he agreed with that. I picked up the vehicle on my truck then I drove backward all the way to the workshop it cost me like 5-7 hours to completely fix it after that I took it back to his house ready to drove, at night when I was watching tv he called me and he was thanking me i gave him my phone number to call me whenever he needs help
ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/5RPVwiI

alt text
~[Role Play Number:]~(green,teal) #1

~[Participants in The RP:]~(green,teal) James (civilian)

~[RP Scenario:]~(green,teal)
I was chilling at LVx having a cig and leaning on my car and when i entered my tow truck i received a call from a trucker, He said "I need help ASAP ! My engine broke down and there's smoke coming out of it !"
I turned on my car's engine, opened siren's light and drove as fast as possible to get to him.
When i went their i found a truck stuck to wall and i said "that must be the guy".
I stopped next to him and had a little chat with him about what had happened to him and made sure that he is okay.
I had a look at his car to see if i can do something about it while we're there but it look like it was impossible so i had to take it to the garage.
The truck driver told me that he wanted to upgrade his truck not just repair it, So i transformed his truck into something great.
I changed it's colors, wheels, new engine, new doors, new everything and added some decorations to it, he was really thankful and happy with it.

~[ScreenShot(s):]~(green,teal)

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]-]~(green,teal) 24/3/2019
~[TMH Technicians Involved:-]~(green,teal) N/A
~[Location:-]~(green,teal) LV x
~[Estimated Duration of Working:-]~(green,teal) 35 Minutes
~[Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired:-]~(green,teal) 27
~[Screenshots:-]~(green,teal)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@reket said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay #426

Participant(s): reket, @Carl
Story: It was a sunny day, when I noticed Carl, waiting at our gate. I told him to come inside. He asked if we could practice some curves, and so, we did. We took our Nissans and drove to the racetrack. Carl learned alot from it and I told him that we can do it again sometime. After that, we shaked hands, waved to eachother and walked away.
Screenshot(s):

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
~[Role Play Number:]~(green,teal) #2

~[Participants in The RP:]~(green,teal) @Saint21

~[RP Scenario:]~(green,teal) As always everything happen when you try to chill a bit, I was leaning on my car at the garage and not expecting anyone to come listening to the music and suddenly a guy looking kinda rich came to me asking for help.
He made an accident with his new car but he wanted to walk away with his car and wanted me to finish my work with it in an hour and after looking at his car i told him this car needs a whole 24 hours to get fixed from what happened to it cause the the engine wasn't stable and kept shutting down every 2 meters.
He almost cried when he knew that it will take 24 hours but he didn't have a choice. However, knowing that it would take time he asked me to respray it and then he stopped talking for a while and said to me "When i'm back, I want to see a whole new car and i will give you whatever you want ... You know what i'm saying? I want a transformation" and i felt that there's a challenge and i accepted it.
After 24 Hours of work and removing every ruined part in the car and replacing it with crystal new ones, The car was a real transformation !
When he came back to check it out all i could here was "WOO !!! WOO !! I can't believe that this is the car i left you the day before WOO !!"
He handed me a cheque with $750,000 and i was really surprised that he did that ! He said "I didn't thought that my car will look like this one day" and he left so happy !

~[ScreenShot(s):]~(green,teal)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

~[Roleplay #1]~(#278f3f)
~[Participants:]~(#278f3f) @Beckham
~[Story:]~(#278f3f) It was one of the days when I was just trying to relax by driving my car. But recently I noticed he didn't was good at corners so I decided to test him. I get out of the house and get to the car. I start up the engine and move on the road. I was trying to test him in the desert because there was a lot of room for it. After some driving I also try drift but it was pretty bad. So I decided to call mine friend to help me. After a chatting he recommend me he will help me and I immediately get to his workshop. He open me a gate and told me that I can park into a garage. After some minutes of checking he get to me and say I need new brakes and tires. Also my handbrake was in bad condition. But he also say that he can make my car looks better and he wont charged for it. I agree and he told me that I can come in 4 hours and everything will be done. So I decided to go to some walk till he finish. After some hours I received a call from him and he say everything is finished. Some moments later I get to the workshop and I was in shock. The car looked so different and much better. I thanked him and we shake our hands. Then he took his tow truck to connect with my car and we together deliver to my house. After some minutes we arrived in front of it. I asked him does he want a coffee or something but he refuses. After that he move on back to the base.
~[Screenshots:]~(#278f3f) https://imgur.com/a/XiSSZb4