The Motor Heads - TMH | Helpers' Media Archive (For Wannabes)

TaJ

LOGOalt text

Hello and Welcome to The Motor Heads HELPERS' Media Archive.

Here, You helpers (aka "wannabes") will be able to show your interest in joining our group by doing several posts such as Role-plays, Events and much more!

Refer below for detailed TMH's detailed Formats.

Our Post Formats

4.png
Hang-Around Number:
TMH Members Involved:
Duration of Hang:
Screenshots:

alt text
Role Play Number:
Participants in The RP:
RP Scenario:
ScreenShot(s):

alt textEvent N°:
Event Type:
LWS:
Prize:
Winner(s):
ScreenShot(s):

alt textDate and Time:
Number of Members Online:
ScreenShot(s)/If Any:

alt text

Hoster of the Training:
Nature of Training [Racing/Technical/Both]:
Participants:
About the Training [Little Story]:
ScreenShot(s):

RACING DIVISION POST.

alt text

TMH Racers Take On: [Name of your opponents here]
Type:
Participants:
Screenshots:

TECHNICAL DIVISION POST.

alt text

TMH Technicians Working on: [Date and Time of working]
TMH Technicians Involved:
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired:
Screenshots:

Edited by Proton

^[]

^[Hanging Around Posts is now also a thing and hence added in the format. This makes it easier for you guys to show your interest by just having "fun" alongside us. However other tougher type of posts will have a higher value determination yet this is a good way to show that you want to be one of us. Happy posting and goodluck.]

• 3 weeks later...

alt text

Role Play Number: 1

Participants in The RP: One day I was in the factory waiting for what I should do. I received a phone call from a stranger and said that his name was Fad from the gang Comando DA Capital . He told me there was a broken car at the base. I brought all the repair supplies and installed my car and headed to the well-known base in Los Santos
When I arrived his grandmother waited for me. I went until I saw the car .. It was in a bad shape after they went to the turf. I talked to him about the amount he would pay me to fix and for everything. Enter the left to the factory until I start the repair. After everything was done, I called Mr. Fad to come and take his car ... everything I thought and then took his car and went

RP Scenario: [CDC]Fad

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/FAf42C4

alt text

~[Role Play Number:]~ 2

~[Participants in The RP:]~ Everyone was a bit bored as there was no chance that some customers would actually visit us in this strange, terrifying weather. I received a phone call from a policeman named ICE|AntiRug who was asking for immediate help. I took my keys and headed for my tow truck to help that person when I arrived at the site. He had been involved in an accident with another car while working. Firstly. I took a look at the car to discover what was wrong with the car. The main problem was that the engine was no longer working. So I had no chance to fix it there so I decided to pull the car into our garage. The car has been carefully placed on the platform, for a better look at other parts as well. We took the parts immediately and we started working. A few minutes later we somehow managed to return the car again, making the customer very happy.

~[RP Scenario:xt]~ @AntiRug

~[ScreenShot(s):]~ https://imgur.com/a/N6MHJO8

alt text

~[Role Play Number: ]~3

~[Participants in The RP:]~ It was a normal day like the others, I had received a call from a person named Lux one of the drug dealers had a serious accident that destroyed the car and damaged the engine when the police were apprehended, began to check the engine where the most damaged part of the car was carefully removed and replaced with another one I fixed everything and everything was ok so I was cheering him, got paid and went out.

~[RP Scenario:xt]~ 157|Lucas

~[ScreenShot(s):]~ https://imgur.com/a/zhutzWz

alt text

~[Roleplay Number:]~(lime,green) #1
~[Participants in the RP:]~(lime,green) @Lilskies
~[RP Scenario:]~(lime,green) I Was chilling on my car doing nothing at LS Track race. It was a good day to chill but someone called me, he's name is @Lilskies and he said he need money. I said to him "if you need money, come and race with me!". So he go to LS Track race thats where i stand immedietly, after 5-10 mins he arrived, and park he's car beside my car. I said "wow you are fast" and he said "yea i'm fast" and i said "let's see who will win this race! The winner get's $1.000". After that we go to the start line and racing, in track there's a rock thats make my car drifting and i can't control it, because of that @Lilskies is winning but no problem, racing is my hobby.
~[Screenshots:]~(lime,green) Click Here!

alt text

~[Date and Time: 07/02/2019 & 22:23]~(#00c20d)

~[Hang-Around Number:]~(#00c20d) ~[#2]~

~[TMH Members Involved:]~(#00c20d) N/A

~[RP Scenario: Reparing car's in "SR/LVX/" and Droped Rocket in "SR"]~(#00c20d)

~[Duration of Hang:]~(#00c20d) 30min

~[Screenshots:]~(#00c20d)

:::

https://imgur.com/a/iA5o2S7

alt text
~[Date and Time:]~(#03a31b) ~[07/02/2019 & 1:03]~(#03a31b)

~[Hang-Around Number:]~(#03a31b) ~[#3]~

~[TMH Members Involved:]~(#03a31b) @XpookS

~[RP Scenario: Repering around hanging around with pooks]~(#03a31b)

~[Duration of Hang:]~(#03a31b) 15min/20min

~[Screenshots:]~(#03a31b)

alt text

alt text
~[Date and Time: 07/02/2019 & 1:15]~(#03a31b)

~[Hang-Around Number:]~(#03a31b) ~[#4]~

~[TMH Members Involved:]~(#03a31b) @XpookS

~[RP Scenario: Repering car's "Pooks"]~(#03a31b)

~[Duration of Hang:]~(#03a31b) 10min left

~[Screenshots:]~(#03a31b)

alt text

alt text
~[Event Number:]~(lime,green) #1
~[Event Type:]~(lime,green) Race To MC Top With NRG-500
~[LWS/G6:]~(lime,teal) @Yoko_Kurama
~[Date:]~(lime,green) 08/02/2019
~[Prize(s):]~(lime,green) $1.000.000
~[Winner(s):]~(lime,lime,green) @Rubik (A.K.A Soldiers)
~[ScreenShots:]~(lime,green) https://imgur.com/a/Sq3T7gx

alt text
~[Date and Time: 08/02/2019 & 17:36]~(#009630)

~[Hang-Around Number:]~(#009630) ~[#5]~

~[TMH Members Involved:]~(#009630) N/A

~[RP Scenario: Reparing car's in LVx]~(#009630)

~[Duration of Hang:]~(#009630) 20min

~[Screenshots:]~(#009630)

alt text

alt text
~[Date and Time: 08/02/2019 & 19:53]~(#0a9403)

~[Hang-Around Number:]~(#0a9403) ~[#6]~

~[TMH Members Involved:]~(#0a9403) @chemist @TaJ

~[RP Scenario: hanging around]~(#0a9403)

~[Duration of Hang:]~(#0a9403) 15min

~[Screenshots:]~(#0a9403)

alt textalt text

alt text

~[Roleplay Number: ]~(magenta,violet,blueviolet,blue) 5

~[Participants in the RP:]~(lime,cyan,blue,blueviolet,violet,magenta) @AlanWalker

~[RP Scenario:]~(cyan,blue,blueviolet,violet,magenta) The Beckhm, mechanics known as the San Andreas was bored a little bit as there was no chance that some customers would travel in this terrible weather strange, at the same moment a police officer named Mr. Spectre
came. He was very worried and the weather was a plus point on this concern. Then we asked him what had happened and he was the cause of his concern. He replied that it was a small accident. It was worrisome to lose his job because he just joined the same month service on this, senior senior technicians began picking them up on the car, according to her this was not a big issue and she would fix it in minutes. As I promised ... I succeeded in bringing the car to the best form possible, making the customer very happy. I was surprised to learn that the amount we collected was only $ 340 and not "in the thousands". In the end we received him with the best luck for his new police career was very worried and the weather was a plus point on this concern. Then we asked him what had happened and he was the cause of his concern. He replied that it was a small accident. It was worrisome to lose his job because he just joined the same month service on this, senior senior technicians began picking them up on the car, according to her this was not a big issue and she would fix it in minutes. As I promised ... I succeeded in bringing the car to the best form possible, making the customer very happy. I was surprised to learn that the amount we collected was only $ 340 and not "in the thousands". In the end we greeted him with the best luck for his new police career

~[Screenshots:]~(cyan,blue,blueviolet,violet,magenta) https://imgur.com/a/J7uEMro