The Motor Heads - TMH | Helpers' Media Archive (For Wannabes)

TaJ

alt text
~[Roleplay Number:]~(lime,green) #2
~[Participants:]~(lime,green) @Beckham
~[RP Scenario:]~(lime,green) I just noticed that's my car i used for race has been not upgraded since 2016 so it has old engine and it can't go fast anymore, so i find some Mechanic that can upgrade my car engine to new one. After 2 hours searching i found a mechanic called @Beckham, he is a good mechanic and he can upgrade my car engine, so i talk to him, he said that new engine cost $2.000.000, and i say "sure ill pay $2.000.000 for the engine" so he start putting the engine on my car. After 1 hour he tell me that he's done put the new engine on my car, i tested my car speed and my car now have more higher top speed, i payed $2.000.000 to him and thanked and telling him that i can race again he was suprised that i'm a racer and he say "good luck in your race pal" and i said "thank you", after that i go back to home.
~[ScreenShots:]~(lime,green) Click Here!

alt text

~[Role Play Number:]~(purple,lime) 6

~[Participants in The RP:]~(purple,lime,lime) @RocketLuncher

~[RP Scenario: ]~(purple,lime) A telephone rang. The caller said his car was broken and needed repair. Luckily nearby, I grabbed my toolbox right away. I took my bag and went to an area when I got there. I talked about it a little and asked him to tell me exactly what kind of problem the car was in while he was explaining the engine in front of the car I was checking. At the end of the problem was found and immediately by removing the motor cables in the engine that started to remove the illegal waste was solved all the problems the tool was working as before.

~[Screenshots:]~(purple,lime) https://imgur.com/a/xg94NaC

alt text

~[Role Play Number: ]~(navy,cyan,red) 7

~[Participants in The RP:]~(navy,cyan) @

~[RP Scenario:]~(navy,red,cyan,lime) I'm in my mechanic position and then I get a call from a stranger who answered the call. The man told me that his car had stopped working on the Los Santos-Las Venturas highway and needed repair. I went there with my toolbox right away, when I got there I was there, talked to them and found out what the problem was. She then asked permission to examine the vehicle. When I looked at the engine, I understood the problem. The timing belt should have been replaced. I explained it in a way they understood. They told me that they accepted all the reform. The only thing that interests them is: the car was working properly again. You have made the necessary innovation. I changed the timing belt. That was exactly the problem with this car, and everything looked good. After the repairs are completed,

Screenshots:

alt text

~[Role Play Number: #1]~(#4f8508,#4f8508)

Participants in The RP: @Beckham -@Floxy

RP Scenario:I was talking with my buddy kannenki about weather , then i get a call from a biker member. He said his vehicle is not working while he was going in the highway. so i told kannenki about it and i take the towtruck and move to the place. When im arrived i asked him about what happened he told me that he crushed to a Tree and lost control after car is out he said he pushed it through last place of the car. And i took a look at car try to fix engine but i cant do anything at there i wanted to bring the car to a autopart repair place i told him about it, he accepted this i told him to get in his car. i've hooked the car to my towtruck and pulled it to the repair place. I recognize i can't overcome from it by myself so i called another mechanic which is my fellow friend kanennki. We started to repair together as i though it was hard even tho. after we finished we looked at our great job we handshaked the biker and gave him his ride back as better and better style.

ScreenShot(s):

alt text
~[Role Play Number:#2]~(#4f8508,#4f8508,#4f8508,#4f8508)

Participants in The RP: @Lucas

RP Scenario: It was a Sunday morning, I was lonely in a small apartment having my breakfast. As usual, I knew that I would get interrupted by someone but I didnt think that my direct might do it. As I understood from what he said, its some fixing kind of stuff. He needed me in my garage after 20 minutes. I spent 10 minutes getting ready then I headed to the most location I spent time in. When I got there. I waited 14 minutes until our guest which was a costumer thats been visiting us in every issue he got. He came with a racing modded car. It was fully damaged, thats why I told him to come back tomorrow if its possible. Then I had a clear look at the car. I was fully aware that he needs it fixed in just 1 day since I heard he was doing races per day. Anyway, I got from our garage a new stereo & ties & some pieces of tools & glasses. I made a change-up to everything in the car then I called some of my old buddies to get for me a 900 turbo original engine today if its possible. He has done it and I got the engine. So I changed the old one. Tomorrow, I ended up getting paid after I gave the racer his car.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/eNzYKjF

alt text

~[Role Play Number: #3]~(#4f8508)

Participants in The RP: @JaKeL

RP Scenario: Recently, we were getting a lot and a lot of business to do. Thats why, us, "The Motor Heads" TMH got a lot of new workers which is proof that we are progressing better every day. Anyway, today, my last mission of the day was a bit hard since it was needed to get perfectly fixed in just 3 hours as max. It all started with a phone call when I was doing some kind of stuff we can call as a "New project" which is something all the mechanics around are thinking of it. Whatever, I had a talk with the customer.
-Good day, Is this the responsible mech of Los Santos garage from "The Motor Heads", Franklin_Duval.?"
-Yes, Sir, I'm Franklin.
-Nice to meet you. ---
-The honour is mine
-Well, I'm stuck in Los Santos Highway since my car, I don't know how or why got crashed.
-Understood, I'll get your location. 15 minutes and I'll be there.
After the promised time, I was there, It was an engine crash which is really a hard situation but not for me but he made it harder since he needed it in 3 Hours.
I tried my best, Hopefully, I grabbed a new Engine. So it took me 2 hours to change it. Then I cleaned up all the issues besides changing the engine.
After I've finished my job there, I got nothing to do since my duration period of working is done.
ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/zEW7ywp

alt text

~[Role Play Number:#4]~(#4f8508,#4f8508)

Participants in The RP: @Beckham

RP Scenario: My phone rang, the caller said his vehicle was broken and in urgent need of help I grabbed my toolbox immediately and asked him where the vehicle was broken. Fortunately nearby, he immediately described it and said he was waiting for me behind the mechanic service. Already coming to maintain the vehicle, but the car is broken. I took my bag immediately and went to the parking area behind the mech station I talked a bit and asked him to tell me exactly what kind of problem the vehicle has while he was explaining the engine in front of the car I was examining. At the end of the problem found and immediately by removing the motor cables in the engine that I started to remove the stuck junk all problems solved the tool was longer working as before.

ScreenShot(s):

alt text

~[Role Play Number: #5]~(#4f8508)

Participants in The RP: @

RP Scenario: While i am sitting in my towtruck. Two expensive cars ( Infernus and SuperGT ) crashed each other. Driver of one car called me. I got in to my towtruck and drove to them. I talked with infernus driver. He told me "other driver was drunk and after the crashing he ran away". I hooked up the cars and took to my mechanic base one by one. He payed me the fee and i told him to "u can get ur car 1 week later".

ScreenShot(s):

alt text

~[Role Play Number#6]~(#4f8508)

Participants in The RP:@

**~[RP Scenario:]~(#4f8508)**Whle im at my mechanic spot then i get a call from an number starting as +7 534 xxx xxx so i answered call which is from Lv-highway the guy told me that their car has stopped working and need a repair. I went there with my towtruck , when i was arrived there was a guy laying ground injured. I figured out that something happened here which these guys look's mafia. I told them why they called me so , he told me "YOU REPAIR OUR CAR" as robber i didn't understand what he is meaning showed me the engine. I said i can take care of it but only can go 1 or 2 mil maybe i asked him do you want to ? he said "DA!" i started to repair engine and some sort of parts. i said it's ready to go don't hush the vehicle so much this time. He pulled his gun throught me and take me to the corner. They said don't move. And get away from the body , so when they gone i hop in my towtruck and went away from there.

ScreenShot(s):

alt text
~[Date and Time: 09/02/2019 & 14:37]~(green)

~[Hang-Around Number:]~(green) ~[#7]~

~[TMH Members Involved:]~(green) N/A

~[RP Scenario: "Repering car's" parking car's " "droping car's fuel"]~(green)

~[Duration of Hang:]~(green) 35min

Screenshots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/LCoLFnU

alt text
Date and Time: 09/02/2019 & 15:39

~[Hang-Around Number:]~(green) ~[#8]~

~[TMH Members Involved:]~(green) @Brooks @XpookS

~[RP Scenario: Hanging Around]~(green)

~[Duration of Hang:]~(#b35400,green,green) 25min

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/xB8kQrj

^[]

^[ @Beckham and @ and @PewD]

^[You three gentlemen are now Accepted for The Motor Heads. Please receive your tests by a sHQ+ Member within the game itself.]

^[Also, Make sure to join our Discord group as soon as possible, for better communication!]

^[Congratulations to you guys, for others however, this ain't the last time, we will constantly be recruiting good people, so keep working, you're next.]

- Thanks for viewing,
On behalf of TMH HQ Team,
TaJ.

alt text

Participants in the RP : @Beckham

Story: Suddenly we got a phone call to our repair service the caller is a Man said that the car smoke came from I immediately told the car to cover the car and open the front hood so that the smoke would have to spread you do not do anything until I come there I told you to stay away from the car when I told you exactly where you was, I got into the car and started to drive fast I eventually arrived and quickly took my handbag and went to the car and tried to figure out what the problem was the problem seems to come from the water tank of the car and it was pierced I immediately began to repair the water tank by removing a few items to repair the water tank I said that after finishing all the things, the car should fill the water tank and run it again He ran the car again and everything seemed fine, and the car seemed to be as good as the old one. I gathered all my goods and returned to work.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/nw7VnUL

alt text
[Participants in The RP]: @ZoMmmRa
[RP Scenario]I got a call from the FBI base to come to talk about the problems with their vehicles.When i reached their,ZoMmmRa opened the door for me to enter.He told me to see if there are problem in the cars and to change the tires so that it can drive in the snow properly.The cars were fine and were well maintained.I told them that i finished checking it but for the tires we must go to the tmh base.I took my towtruck and brought the car to the base.After changing the tires,ZoMmmRa paid me and he left with a smile like all of our customers.

Screenshots:

alt text
Participants: @Adem300
Story: I was driving today at the main street at the SF and suddenly I saw a police Officer at the side of a road with a wheel that has been damaged , I came up to him and asked him what is the problem and he explained me that he was under chase and he drove on many glasses so it blew up his wheel , after discussing with him I suggested to go to the Nearest Garage and I will change his wheel , at first he hesitated but in the end he accepted my suggestion and we went to the near by garage , I took a screw driver unscrewed the wheel and found a perfect sized wheel that looks the same as the other , and after about 15 minutes the vehicle was done , I also checked his engine and so if there was anything else damaged , that situation give me alot experience on a Police Vehicle.
Screenshots: