The Forgotten

Filex

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : my Ingame name is xJuDe , my account name is JudeObiasca and my age is 18 my weakness are None and my strenghts are Shooting / killing / driving / teamworking /roleplaying and JailBreaking . I Born on the Philippines and my Mom is from Australia and my Father is from Philippines im half australian and half pinoy . i can talk Italian , English , Tagalog . and im apart of group called : Cluckin' Bells
What is our role : The Forgotten is making ilegal and legal stuff and they just want to get their goal in future
Why shall we accept you: Because im active and kind loyal and respectful guy in saes and im not breaking the server rules and all rules
Reasons to apply: Im always want to join Unique and good Group
What agency you would like to join if you get in: i like to join The Believer (TB)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jude-Obiasca Your application is pretty decent anyway we want to know more about you, try to be with our members around. To be quick your answer is ~[Under-Review]~(silver)
You can join our discord to stay more tuned about our activities https://discord.gg/NbPXZMd
On behalf of the council
Filex

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) :

• My real name is "Amine".

• I live in Tunisian , exactuly Sousse.

• I am 17 years old i study in high school.

• My Strenghts are : Shooting , Driving , Parachuting.

• My Weaknesses are : Drop FPS.

What is our role :
:::

They're taking part to be a good group in the future, Is just to kills cops and a lot of stuffs.

Why shall we accept you: You should accept me , there is a lot of reasons about my joining in this is group , I'm active , loyal , mature and also i know what teamwork means, i have friends there.Y

Reasons to apply: I want to join this is group exactly because i liked their role , and i like when i kill cops.

What agency you would like to join if you get in: T.G (the ghosts)

**Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : my nickname is xDarkMan ,my account name is freezer13 , i am 17 , my weakness are : driving cars , shooting (sniper) my strengths : stop a plane **
**What is our role :**the forgotten based role is making illegal and legal activities any side (civilian, criminal, cops) and defend everyone's rights in addition to recruiting members and Supporting The enhancements
*Why shall we accept you:**I am loyal , active , honest and friendly . I don't break rules . I can participate to make this group always in good stats and help the members
**Reasons to apply:**I was interested since the beginning of this group , I have many friends here and I found this group is the best one for me
**What agency you would like to join if you get in:**t.g

@Judyes said in The Forgotten:

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) :

• My real name is "Amine".

• I live in Tunisian , exactuly Sousse.

• I am 17 years old i study in high school.

• My Strenghts are : Shooting , Driving , Parachuting.

• My Weaknesses are : Drop FPS.

What is our role :

They're taking part to be a good group in the future, Is just to kills cops and a lot of stuffs.

Why shall we accept you: You should accept me , there is a lot of reasons about my joining in this is group , I'm active , loyal , mature and also i know what teamwork means, i have friends there.Y

Reasons to apply: I want to join this is group exactly because i liked their role , and i like when i kill cops.

What agency you would like to join if you get in: T.G (the ghosts)

Regarding your apply alot of opinions you are now
alt text

@xDarkMan said in The Forgotten:

**Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : my nickname is xDarkMan ,my account name is freezer13 , i am 17 , my weakness are : driving cars , shooting (sniper) my strengths : stop a plane **
**What is our role :**the forgotten based role is making illegal and legal activities any side (civilian, criminal, cops) and defend everyone's rights in addition to recruiting members and Supporting The enhancements
*Why shall we accept you:**I am loyal , active , honest and friendly . I don't break rules . I can participate to make this group always in good stats and help the members
**Reasons to apply:**I was interested since the beginning of this group , I have many friends here and I found this group is the best one for me
**What agency you would like to join if you get in:**t.g

Gongrats sir you are accepted do not forget to join our discord server
https://discord.gg/Pt9gkkF
alt text

alt text
Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : My name in game is Lilskies, My account name is mahdi44 I'm 16 years old, My stenghts are : sometimes lag, My weakness : driving cars and shooting, rps.

What is our role: Our role is to spread our beliefs and doing everything to achieve that goal.
Why shall we accept you: Because im are loyal and I want to enter a new group and meet more people, I have a really good imagination for roleplays and also I'm so skilled at shooting and this stuff and I'm sure that I will be a good member for The forgotten.
Reasons to apply: I apply so because, I see TF active, I really want to be one of the first members to join this group and help at making it an official group.
What agency you would like to join if you get in: The Ghost.

@Lilskies Acceptable application still need some time as we didn't see you around indeed ~[Under-Review]~(silver,silver)
@Judyes Although feedbacks are not that good about you, i want to still give you a chance to prove yourself indeed from ~[Pending]~(orange) --> ~[Accepted]~(lime) meet at our discord to assign you.
^[https://discord.gg/NbPXZMd]

**Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) :**Nickname:Kamal - account name:Kamal - age:14 -weakness:FPS when i am in game i was have big lag but not Always - sternghts:i am good at driving cars and i am really actvity and driving bikes like free way and i am good at RPing and shooting and driving heli and i am patient and i am Respectable and i like people and i am good at flying and parashooting and i know rules server.
**What is our role :**well,TF role is to do legal or illegal activities it don't metter but the most importent thing is to reach there goals
**Why shall we accept you:**bec i have good skills and I have a really good experience In SAES, and i will do alot of RP s and i am activity and i am good player
Reasons to apply: Bec i love TF and TF activity and i love members TF all my friend.
**What agency you would like to join if you get in:**get in the TG aka The Ghosts agency.

Dear @Kamal, To start with, Greetings, I'm proud to see you're interested in our group and I have a good idea about you since we've seen how The leader of your gang is but unfortunately, we can't accept you for now, We need you to get your application a bit better. However, This can be a test of your loyalty as well, I'm waiting for your response.

• 2 months later...

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) :my nickname is rayenbh12345 my account name is Ritta too, im 16 years old,i im one of members CDS (new gang)my strengths( driving and especially driving planes,roleplay(buying and selling and cars),Building. but i have weakness,driving bikes.i help others as i can, i have many friends in this server
What is our role : The forgotten is a group based on making any illegal or legal stuffs you can take any side... (everything) which occur in the dar
Why shall we accept you: I think i have the specifications that enable me to enter The Forgotten
Reasons to apply:I like the way and the idea The Forgotten so i would like your praticipation in your work in THE DARK
What agency you would like to join if you get in:the ghosts

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : hello There! My name in game is CD|boubou i 16 years old my strengths is in Roleplaying,driving,Team Working, my weakness is FPS ,not good in englais 6.5/10 and not too god at Aiming i love playe with this groupe i i hope you accept me

**What is our role :**he forgotten is a group based on making any illegal or legal stuffs you can take any side no matter its good or not. they just want to get to their goals

Why shall we accept you:should accept me because i'm loyal,can benefit thisgroupe with my experiences and i'm a pro player

Reasons to apply :i'm so intrested to join THE FORGOTTEN because i found it special and i really like the idea of the groupe , i i love work in dark and i want get another friends
**What agency you would like to join if you get in:**The Ghosts

@Ritta @MrBlouba both apps acceptable at a certain range, i assume you will bith show loyalty and as the group is semi-active for now i wont hesitate giving you both a chance Accepted
Join the discord for more talk https://discord.gg/SmwPR78

• 4 weeks later...

The forgotten will be fully active again on the 16th of june until this time for anyone interested in joinning the recruitement and applications review is back and until our activities are back the criteria will be based on your english/reputation

On behalf of TF council
Filex

our discord server : https://discord.gg/SmwPR78

• 1 month later...

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : I'm Farid from Morocco, nicknamed as "Naker", 19 years old, I'm a patient player seeking for fun and adventures, I'm not kinda new to the server nor to the game, I have a good experience which can be improved while playing with other players, my English isn't that bad but I'm really working on it, I would say that RP creativity is all my weakness, which need some practice.
What is our role : The Forgotten is a criminal group based on spreading the word of freedom and doing everything for it.
Why shall we accept you: As, I said, I have a good experiences witch makes me improved, and with my activity and y RP Skills, I can show to SAES GM that TF is a good group that choosed good members.
Reasons to apply: I found it Active, with good members and HQs So i decided to offer my experiences to TF.
What agency you would like to join if you get in: The Ghosts

alt text
Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : My name in game is Lilskies, My account name is mahdi444 I'm 16 years old, My stenghts are : sometimes lag, My weakness : driving cars and shooting, rps.

What is our role: Our role is to spread our beliefs and doing everything to achieve that goal.
Why shall we accept you: Because im are loyal and I want to enter a new group and meet more people, I have a really good imagination for roleplays and also I'm so skilled at shooting and this stuff and I'm sure that I will be a good member for The forgotten.
Reasons to apply: I apply so because, I see TF active, I really want to be one of the first members to join this group and help at making it an official group.
What agency you would like to join if you get in: The Ghost.