The Forgotten

Filex

alt text
Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : Hello My name in-game is Luna i'm an 16 years old my weakness Bad FPS Bad Ping and my strenghts Driving , Shooting , Flying , Roleplay i'm people funny , respect , mature , active

What is our role :Spread wonderful things and at some serious time for a goal

Why shall we accept you:I'm Mature , active and i want give our my best to be good in future TF and i want get many friends and did roleplay with member and same events i have kind experience good a lot in criminality life

Reasons to apply:I see TF active , mature and i love this group and i have friends and i want get another friends and give all my best to TF

What agency you would like to join if you get in:The Ghost

~[Best Regards Luna]~

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear @Luna first of all we appreciate your effort on submitting this app although itw not that decent, also the way you look at our group, but unfortuatly your reputation among our members is bad, indeed we decided to set your application to ~[Denied]~(red,red), To end this never lose hope and show us that you still insisting on being a part of us. You can reapply in 1 weeks

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : Hi,I am MeDai my username is mhamed70,I am 15 years old and im from tunisia,i'm a good player but ofc i have weakness like other playes like lags drop FPS ...,my strenghts are driving (cars/planes),aiming and role play skills.I am loyal and respectful,I am a member of black syndicate and i'm happy to be a part of it , im a member in GEA too
What is our role :well,TF role is to do legal or illegal activities it don't metter but the most importent thing is to reach there goals
Why shall we accept you:because im good player and i can benefit this groupe with my loyality and my experiences , rp skills too
Reasons to apply: I appled to TF because i found it special and i really like the idea of the groupe
What agency you would like to join if you get in: The Ghosts

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) :my nickname is AymenjO68 my account name is AymenjO68 too, im 17 years old,i have many strenght (driving cars,roleplayingand little bit of shooting) but i have weakness,( fps problems,driving bikes...) i'm loyal to my friends, i help others as i can, i like criminal and trucker job...
What is our role:the forgotten is an organization based on some strange beliefs their priority is to make people understand it, to keep their work in the dark, the forgotten use their unique requirements to get new followers
Why shall we accept you: actually i will never say i'm a pro player but i'm so intrested to join THE FORGOTTEN
Reasons to apply: i'm so intrested to join THE FORGOTTEN beacaus i love work in dark
What agency you would like to join if you get in:the ghosts

@MeDai said in The Forgotten:

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : Hi,I am MeDai my username is mhamed70,I am 15 years old and im from tunisia,i'm a good player but ofc i have weakness like other playes like lags drop FPS ...,my strenghts are driving (cars/planes),aiming and role play skills.I am loyal and respectful,I am a member of black syndicate and i'm happy to be a part of it , im a member in GEA too
What is our role :well,TF role is to do legal or illegal activities it don't metter but the most importent thing is to reach there goals
Why shall we accept you:because im good player and i can benefit this groupe with my loyality and my experiences , rp skills too
Reasons to apply: I appled to TF because i found it special and i really like the idea of the groupe
What agency you would like to join if you get in: The Ghosts

On Behalf of the HQ team we announce you accepted, Welcome to the family, Conact us on discord fo further infos
Regards, Zei
alt text

@AymenjO68 said in The Forgotten:

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) :my nickname is AymenjO68 my account name is AymenjO68 too, im 17 years old,i have many strenght (driving cars,roleplayingand little bit of shooting) but i have weakness,( fps problems,driving bikes...) i'm loyal to my friends, i help others as i can, i like criminal and trucker job...
What is our role:the forgotten is an organization based on some strange beliefs their priority is to make people understand it, to keep their work in the dark, the forgotten use their unique requirements to get new followers
Why shall we accept you: actually i will never say i'm a pro player but i'm so intrested to join THE FORGOTTEN
Reasons to apply: i'm so intrested to join THE FORGOTTEN beacaus i love work in dark
What agency you would like to join if you get in:the ghosts

On Behalf of the HQ team of our group you are pending,hang more with members and prove yourself !
alt text

@AymenjO68 i was struggling while thinking about an answer, your app looks pretty acceptable except some things that can be fixed with time, but thats not the important here as im talking about how people inside the group reacted to your app , wish i won't regret giving that chance, prove me right ! ~[Accepted]~(lime), meet on discord.

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) :
My current nickname is Rose , accountname is mrdeathboy, i am 14 years old, my weaknesses are: Driving helicopter and aiming with sniper, my strenghts are: Leading people to make an activity also driving vehicules such as Shamals, Dodos cars.
What is our role : The forgotten is a group based on making any illegal or legal stuffs you can take any side, to keep going your recruitments work you're using a tiny window for it. You're always ready to explain to strangers your priority, you only kill people when it's needed, also you're ready to support anyone.
Why shall we accept you: You should accept me because i'm loyal, i don't rulebreak. i only make what's needed to be made
Reasons to apply: I always wanted to join a group from its beggining and this is my opportunity to join you
What agency you would like to join if you get in: i would like to join The Ghosts (T.G)

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) :
My current nickname is Jxmes , accountname is theclub, i am 13 years old, my weaknesses are: my strenghts are : killing/driving any vehicle/parachuting/teamwork's/roleplaying and my weakness are : DMing someone without reason and Avoiding arrest
What is our role : The forgotten is a group based on making any illegal or legal stuffs you can take any side, to keep going your recruitments work you're using a tiny window for it. You're always ready to explain to strangers your priority, you only kill people when it's needed, also you're ready to support anyone.
Why shall we accept you: You should accept me because i'm loyal, i don't rulebreak. i only make what's needed to be made
Reasons to apply: I always wanted to join a group from its beggining and this is my opportunity to join you
What agency you would like to join if you get in: i would like to join The Ghosts (T.G)

Dear @Jxmes We appreciate it that u even thought about joining our group but, You can't fool us that easily man, we are not that dumb. ~[first of all]~(blue) u are trying to lye to us by saying that u don't break the rules even tho u just said in your application that u Dm for no reason and avoid, ~[second of all]~(blue) We do not tolerate Coppied applications, when ur trying to copy some one elses application it is obvious to us that u are not looking seriously to this Group or the ~[HQ Team]~(green) And you think we do not check if people copy applications or not , we can see that u copied What is our role from Rose legit word to word what he said,Please be truthful and don't do this.
So for now ~[DENIED]~(maroon) keep trying and don't let this demotivate you, better luck next time
u can reapply in 1 week good luck, and we hope u will make the application like every one else did by them selfs and not copying like u did.
Yours truly ~[Silver]~(purple)

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : Hello There! My name in game is [WA]PewD and i 15 years old!. my strengths is Team Working, Roleplaying, and also im friendly! my weakness is FPS, Driving, and not too god at Aiming. i love playing game and thats is my Hobbie! Thats all i think.
What is our role : The Forgotten is based on making legal and illegal stuff stuff. no metter its good or not. they just want to get to their goals
Why shall we accept you: Because i'm a kind person and i like new unique group
Reasons to apply: always wanted to join unique group
What agency you would like to join if you get in: The Ghosts (T.G)

Dear @PewD We like your application and we appreciate it that u even though of joining us, we can see that ur a good and a friendly player and we hope u will like it in our family
come to our discord server https://discord.gg/WCc2cZK
alt text

:::

Nickname:Mr.Sadio Account Name:Zelozed2 Age:13 Very Soon Weakness:From now no Weakness for me
Strenghts:TeamWork In Real Life Name:Mohamed Mostafa Country And City:Egypt/Alexandria
Languages i can speak:Arabic,English and some words from Turkish

What is our role :
The Forgotten are a dangerous HitMen in whole san andreas they are killing everyone who challenge them
they fight the Cuban Liberation Organization (CLO) and the Desert Eagle (DE) if they annoyed them
they are working in the dark without any help and they recruit only the hitmen and the followers

Why shall we accept you:
You should accept me because we have the same skills and im a hitman like you plus that im working in the dark too and i can help you in everything you need and i can fight the CLO with you
Reasons to apply:
I liked TF style too much they are dangerous hitmen and killing everyone plus i want to help TF to be a official group and i hate CLO af and i want to fight them with a hitmen team
What agency you would like to join if you get in:
TG (The Ghosts)
:::

Hello @-Sadio or Shall I say tamsou7, First of all I would like to say that You're Denied. Second, it's so clear that you know the reasons why you're getting denied since You're getting it weekly. However, don't bother applying again until you fix your reputation.

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : My name in game is [WA]VeX and i had 13 yo.
my strengths is Roleplaying, im are verry good teammate and i have good aim.
Im love play Saes.RPG bcs its my hobbie!
My acc is vex12345.

What is our role: The Forgotten is based on making legal and illegal stuff stuff. no metter its good or not. they just want to get to their goals.

Why shall we accept you: Because im are loyal and I want to enter a new group and meet more people.

What agency you would like to join if you get in: The Ghost

^[alt text]

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : My ingame name is Franklin also known as the President of an motorcycle club named Hell Raisers. My account name is franklinclint and I am currently 13 years old. Even tho my age is pretty low I have a lot of strenghts such as knowledge.. experience.. shooting & driving skills.. I'm a really good RPer and I am very active. I don't really know all my weaknesses but one of them are driving big planes and boats.

What is our role : The Forgotten's role is based on believing in strange things and trying to make others believe in it. They are ready to help everyone as much as they're ready to eliminate someone in order to achieve their goal. They can take any side.. such as criminals / civilians and cops, to reach specific results.

Why shall we accept you: You shall accept me because I am an active, very experienced person with a lot of knowledge about the server. I am a skilled person which is active everyday.

Reasons to apply: I applied for this group because I like it's role, I feel like it's something very unique and we should see stuff like that on the server more often. I think this group can achieve / reach all their goals and I wanna help them with that.

What agency you would like to join if you get in: I would like to get in the TG aka The Ghosts agency.

alt text
Hello, I'm going to start this by talking on me in-game, I'm Colobria, my account name is xxsouheilxx.
Well my real name is Alaa , I'm 20 years old and I just born in Tunisia .
Strenghts: I have game benfit's like everyone on shooting,driving,helikilling and maybe cracking also i am mature and i say that is a strength to and i had good communication skills on roleplays as you know i like building and i have a good skill with it and i've a good skill with sniper well this is my current strengths
Weakness: I go a little too gung-ho sometimes. Attempting crazy stunts when they aren't needed, trying to wrestle with police, etc. I make sure to keep it calm when things are serious, though!
Current membership(s):
Tuga ThugsCunning StuntsThe Motor Heads.
What is our role: The forgotten is a group based on making any illegal or legal stuffs.
Why shall we accept you:
Joining TF will be honor for me honestly, im an experienced guy skilled mature I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my Saes life (carer)i can benefit also this groupe with my loyality my experiences , rps & skills 2.
Reasons to apply: First , i'm impressed of the activity of this group so you can find always members on to do many activities , to have fun with them , i noticed that this membership is making a great effort , for the most part they did roleplays ,activities i think that this group is unique and unparalleled , rarely you can find this type of gang likewise i liked the mutual respect between individuals , In TF you can find only skilled players whose are highly experienced , they are very friendly so thats why i decided to apply.
What agency you would like to join if you get in: The ghost !
alt text

@Colo said in The Forgotten:

alt text
Hello, I'm going to start this by talking on me in-game, I'm Colobria, my account name is xxsouheilxx.
Well my real name is Alaa , I'm 18 years old and I just born in Tunisia .
Strenghts: I have game benfit's like everyone on shooting,driving,helikilling and maybe cracking also i am mature and i say that is a strength to and i had good communication skills on roleplays as you know i like building and i have a good skill with it and i've a good skill with sniper well this is my current strengths
Weakness: I go a little too gung-ho sometimes. Attempting crazy stunts when they aren't needed, trying to wrestle with police, etc. I make sure to keep it calm when things are serious, though!
Current membership(s):
Tuga ThugsCunning StuntsThe Motor Heads.
What is our role: The forgotten is a group based on making any illegal or legal stuffs.
Why shall we accept you:
Joining TF will be honor for me honestly, im an experienced guy skilled mature I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my Saes life (carer)i can benefit also this groupe with my loyality my experiences , rps & skills 2.
Reasons to apply: First , i'm impressed of the activity of this group so you can find always members on to do many activities , to have fun with them , i noticed that this membership is making a great effort , for the most part they did roleplays ,activities i think that this group is unique and unparalleled , rarely you can find this type of gang likewise i liked the mutual respect between individuals , In TF you can find only skilled players whose are highly experienced , they are very friendly so thats why i decided to apply.
What agency you would like to join if you get in: The ghost !
alt text

Glad to say it and you are
alt text

Positive feedbacks and votes !
Looking forward to see your work in our group
Join our discird for further infos.