Use of Trainers

Kain

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for real getting out of hand.
This topic literally turned into people trash talking each other to settle personal problems like Eso already mentioned.
I am not here to defend ThC nor to criticize people who got punished due to the use of trainers.
What's the point of keeping saying non senses, this will get us to nowhere for real, only the amount of hatred will grow even bigger, some people behind the scenes are really enjoying the drama meanwhile you guys are into an endless war of trash talk.
I won't deny the fact that some people from ThC have crossed the line here but why ? They are not maniacs you know, people also kept making fun of them because of what happened couple of days ago, so as a result they felt that this is the right moment to pay them back by delivering some heavy jokes/insults and so on. I am TOTALLY against that and this is not even a valid reason to do such a thing, if i knew about this topic earlier, i would have prevented such comments. From my side, since i got the leadership of ThC few days ago i can assure you that the right measures will be taken and will do my best to improve the situation.
So please people try to understand that this will get us to nowhere.

@Joe said in Use of Trainers:

It's super fucking funny to me that an organisation as much of a joke as ThC is out here throwing shade.

Delete your gang again or something idk

Honestly Joe, i never had a problem with you but didn't expect such a response especially from seomone like you who's a CS.

Tbh it is a tragic incident which I never imagined would have appeared, although the idea of blaming the whole organization who definetly didn't have any idea of the crimes happening, for the fault of certain individuals is kinda meh. There were probably people in the gang that worked hard in the legit way and their efforts were what made the gang what it was. Thus, in my humble opinion without hurting any other opinions from anyone else's point of view, is that the punishment is both reasonable and unreasonable.