Kurupted Application For San Andreas Medics

Villain

Section A: Information:
Nickname:My nickname is Kurupted

Account name:My account name is psytic

Primary Language: Mauritian creole

Current S/G/C and rank: I am in Overdosecrime and i am level 0

Other RP groups you're in:I am in The Motor Heads and i am a technician division hq(level 2)

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words):San Andreas Medics(SAM) is group that was created by Dr.Valachi alone. It is the first medic group to be created in San Andreas. SAM was created to stop death in San Andreas as it is filled with criminals.SAM also improved the infrastructure to supply the medics with better goods.

Why was SAM founded? SAM was founded to stop death,violence. To get staffs and better supply to stop deaths.

What is the SAM motto?Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM?Dr. Valachi

Section B: Theory:
1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer:So first of all i will ask some colleagues to come with me.We will take an ambulance to rush at the location.In the way we will ask the news channel or radio to issue a warning that a tsunami may happen as it ussualy does after an earthquake.We would also call firefighters so that they can take the victims out of the danger area. We will set up local tents where we can heal some of the victim that are not injured badly.We will call some other ambulances so that we can take victims that are badly hurt to the hospital so that they receive treatments.If their are deaths we will need to call the cops so that they recognise the body and then can tell the families of the victims about it

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer:I will report it to the team before leaving so that some colleagues can accompany me.I will take my tools and then ask for help from officers.I will ask them to take shields and block the bullets so that my team and me can take the wounded officers out of there.Once we are out we will bring them to the hospital as fast as possible so that we can take out the bullet and cure them

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer:First thing i will do is call my colleagues,cops,firefighters,army,news channels.The cops,firefighters and army will try to get the people injured to our location so that we can treat them.The people need to know that there is terrorists roaming around in the country.If they are stabbedI will put on my gloves and then i will clean the wound.I will make them lie down and then i will if there is something in the wounds,then i will try to stop the bleeding and then send them to the hospital for better treatment.If they are burnt i will make them roll in the floor so that the fire extinguishes and then i will make them remove their clothes as it may stick to their skin and then i will give them a pain reliever and after that i will send them to hospital for further treatment.

Section C : Aptitudes:
1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior
? I would accept my mistake, ask what i did wrong and then ask them to forgive me and tell them that i will not repeat the mistake

2.Why exactly are you applying today?I want to apply today as i dont have anything to do and i want a new adventure.I also wanted to join a new group and i felt like SAM is the one.

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses?My strenghts:I can work well as a team.I bealive that i am a good driver.I can make roleplays and patrols regularly(events im too poor :( ).Weaknesses:I get angry easily and i may rage a lot(only if it is a person that im not familiar with), and sometimes i lag hella lot

4.Why should we accept you to our team?I have the willingness to join and to help the group advanced more.I am also very active and most of the time willing to help.I can offer a lot of activity