Arms Assassins Media Archive

nicus

^[ alt text ]

Event: Protection Event (Target ~[[AA]Gal]~(99004d)) + 45 minutes.
Prize: ~[$30.000.000]~(green)
Winner(s): N/A
LWS/G6: @yoko_kurama & @A7md
Screenshots: ~[https://i.imgur.com/cKBJYhy.png]~(99004d)

Followed by:

Event: Kill/Arrest AA members for $1.000.000
Prize: ~[$1.000.000 per AA member killed/Arrested]~(green)
Winner(s): 4 winners in total.
LWS/G6: @yoko_kurama & @A7md
Screenshots: ~[https://i.imgur.com/8PR9LtK.png]~(99004d)

Thanks to our members, helpers, including TT's and B~B's, and more.... ~[AAFTW]~(99004d)

^[ alt text ]

^[alt text]

@SWT said in Rebels MC Media Archive:

~[Rebel Mc RP]~(maroon)
~[story]~(maroon) ~[:]~(maroon) We, the Rebels MC, have been producing and constructing guns in our base facility since our gang was first known in 2001. We got many guns and ammo in our safes. So we agreed with the Arms Assassins on sending them some of our weapons in order to check their quality and test them as they are very famous for their experience in constructing and selling illegal guns. After that, they can buy them for cheap price and sell them in their Ammu-Nation stores.
Today, we decided to pay them a visit to their pay. We took the flatbed, loaded it up with weapons and ammo crates and covered it. Also we took the offs roads in order not to be pulled over by the police, the sheriff or the SA Interceptors in the highways. So we drove from our base in red county, to AA base in north SF passing by Whetstone and the Back' O' Beyond lake . After reaching our destination, the AA gang members have welcomed us on their ship. We started discussing about the guns, then we helped them unloading the crates, later we managed to pick up the flatbed and get back to our base, leaving them testing the guns.
~[ScreenShots]~(maroon) :

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

^[alt text]

~[Participants:]~(maroon,red) @SoulFly & @TaJ

~[RolePlay Story:]~(maroon,red) Thousands of years ago, people tried to attack and oppose their opponents with their weapons instead of understanding each other and value their thoughts. There hasn't been much changing today. We still try to establish superiority against each other in the same way. Of course, if you want to use the weapon advantage well, the genus of the weapon is very important. You must know very well what land, in what conditions, what kind of weapons you should use. More importantly, where to buy the weapon. We are involved in this process. Our experience, quality, and reliability have enabled many people to choose us. In particular, our customer-seller relationship policy has brought us to the fore. For all these reasons, I wasn't surprised when I looked at the man standing across from me. Yeah, there was a councilman in front of me. It was obvious what he wanted. But why he wanted was even more important. I had to know the conditions of the field, so I was able to sell the weapon that was best for him. He told me his story. This must have been more of an assassination. Otherwise, his reputation would disappear. The long-range sniper rifle would able to help his purpose. I was pretty sure he wouldn't be the one to use the weapon. So I told him to call his man. He called the man because he trusted our customer-seller relationship.

Soon after, the man came. I stretched my hand, but he just shook his head. And he kept standing in the corner. There was a new weapon from Russia, SVLK-14S. This was the most appropriate for them. We went down to the warehouse and I showed them the gun. They examined the gun and liked the gun. I said they could do a few test shots. But they rejected the offer. While I headed towards my office to get the payment, he said that the payment had already been made and his men had left the money in a bag while we were in the warehouse. I smiled and told them that we would be happy to see them as our customers again. He smiled and walked over to his car which was waiting for him.

~[ScreenShoot(s) :]~(maroon,red) https://imgur.com/a/jVfGpdB

^[ alt text ]

Event: Team Death Match.
Prize: ~[$25.000.000]~(green)
Winner(s): Team MTX ( @Teddy @Ment @XpookS)
LWS/G6: @yoko_kurama, @Licano, @Hotfire & @Shaun

Screenshots: ~[https://i.imgur.com/LcvyusG.png]~(99004d)

^[ alt text ]

^[ alt text ]

@Arms-Assassins ~[Event]~(99004d)

Event: Fallout Last Man Standing (New Event Idea).
Prize: ~[$10.000.000]~(green)
Winner(s): @Teddy (getting rich with our events...)
LWS/G6: @yoko_kurama
Screenshots: ~[https://i.imgur.com/UrfRGx9.png]~(99004d)

^[ alt text ]

^[ alt text ]