Arms Assassins Media Archive

nicus

alt text
@Judyes said in InvestArms Corporation Media Archive:

alt text

Participants: @Cobra Thanks for helping.

Story: I called my friend at the afternon. He was from AA, as everyone knows they are repairing weapons. I asked him if he had broken arms in stock. We hadn't several weapons , we used all of them at weapon training. Cobra said he could buy them from us, since they are no longer useful to us, also they can fix broken weapons and sell them with a good price. He collected all the weapons and went to our base. I was expected there, After a few minutes of discussion, he agreed and asked me to help him loaded it in his stock. I helped him after which he paid me 7,000$.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/meQTIRM

alt text
Roleplay Name: The Inception
Participants: Agent.One ( @JohnnyEnglish ) , [AA] @Hoodie
Story:
I was hanging around the base, minding my own business... Suddenly my phone began to ring, I found this odd because I was not expecting any calls today. I reached into my pocket and pulled my phone out, put the phone to my ear and answered the call. A voice on the other end, I couldn't quite make it out it was quite quiet and the connection wasn't good. I listened closely, the man sounded Latin. As I focused more and more, I could finally make out what he was saying and began to speak with him. He explained to me that he was a man by the name of Pablo, he lived in Cuba and was heavily involved with the Cuban Military. Under recent events they had been disarmed, so he wanted to make a big order with AA. I happily obliged and jotted down what he needed. I told him I will get it ready today and ship it to Cuba and that it should arrive by tomorrow, he thanked me and told me payment will be made on arrival, then quickly hung up.
alt text
After he had hung up I quickly began to make arrangements to gather and ship this large shipment of weapons to Cuba. I began to gather crates of guns and load them onto the truck, it took a few hours but I was finally done. I thought to myself that something felt odd, like I was being watched. I couldn't shake this feeling as I got into the truck, I don't know what it is. Nonetheless I had to continue on, as I was starting to become behind schedule. I entered the truck and started her up, I was ready to roll. I proceeded for the bridge off the boat and drove along it and out the gate
alt text
As I continued on my way through the streets of San Fierro, I kept hearing a strange noise coming from outside. It sounded strange, I couldn't figure out what it was all I know is it sounded as it was getting closer to me. As I gazed into my rear-view mirror I noticed a black helicopter was above me, it appeared to be following me! I put my foot down and starting swerving through the streets try to lose this god damn helicopter! After a few more swerves, I was convinced this helicopter was in-fact following me. I didn't know who or what it was inside of the helicopter, but I didn't want to know. As I got to an alley and made a quick left swerve, I thought I had finally lost it. All was quiet, as I continued down that road I looked around and it appeared I had got away. All of a sudden! As a I approached a slight hill the helicopter rose from it, causing me to swerve and roll down the hill.
alt text
As the truck hit the ground the gas tank began to leak, a fire started. I was unconscious, but the smell of the smoke awoke me and I quickly dove out of the truck. As I came to and my eyes adjusted to the outside, I noticed the helicopter sitting infront of me and a man getting out of it. I immediately pulled my assault rifle out and aimed it at the stranger. "What do you want!?" I yelled. He did not answer as he began to approach me and come closer and closer to me. As he got closer I got to my feet and kept my aim on him. This man was wearing a dark black suit, he didn't look like the police, nor did he look as if he was from the feds. This man was from somewhere else and I couldn't figure it out. He told me "Come with me if you want to live" As much as I didn't want to go, I felt I needed to. I didn't know who this man was and me having just lost the Cubans shipment in a fire I was already going to be in trouble with the gang. I decided to follow him to the helicopter and I got inside reluctantly at this point.
alt text
The whole helicopter ride he was silent, with the occasional gaze in the mirror to check I wasn't upto something. Who ever this man was, he must have been top-notch because he came solo something that wasn't common among the feds (at this point I assumed he might actually be the feds). We approached the White House, I found this very odd but nonetheless continued to remain under his control. As the helicopter landed, I finally got a chance to speak with the man. I asked him "Who are you? Where are you from?" He refused to answer those questions for now, all he would tell me was that this was to do with the Cuban Military. He then shouted "MOVE" and pulled out his dessert eagle, I complied and followed his orders. Approaching the door of the White House, I really wanted to smack that gun outta his hand and leg it. Unfortunately though this was the White House and I'm sure there would be 100s of those motherfuckers close by and inside. I decided to continue to comply and walked inside, we made our way down a wide hall way and into a room.
alt text
The room was empty, all it had was carpet and a fire place. He pointed to a corner and for me to stand there, I did as he asked. He walked over to me, "Kneel" he demanded. I refused to kneel I was not a dog I shouted back at him! He punched me two times in the side of my skull, a great hit I thought to myself. He demanded once again "KNEEL, NOW!" I shook my head and replied "I'm not your fucking dog" A few more punched to the head and a baton to the stomach, "KNEEL" he said one final time. At the point I was pretty fucked and stumbled to my knees. He nodded and grinned "Good boy" he said, he then walked over to the door and lit a cigarette. As he was smoking his cigarette I said to him "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?", he laughed and replied "I'm not the feds if your thinking that, nor am I the police". "What...do...you..want?" I repeated to him, he extinguished his cigarette and approached me
alt text
*He stood in front of me and spoke, "I want to know why your rearming the Cuban Military, we have spent months disarming them and now your just going to rearm them". "This is a matter of national security!" he said in an aggressive tone. I laughed and replied "Its my job, right to bare arms fucker" He smirked once again like he had something on me, he knelt down to my side and whispered in my ear "I know this fucking shit isn't legal" He then got back up, he walked behind me and pulled out his dessert eagle. He cleared his throat and began to speak once again. "You got 2 choices, rot for 5 years in prison or die in vain, Whats your pleasure?" I knelt there in silence continuing to assess my injuries, I thought to myself how can I get out of this he took away all my weapons when we entered. I remembered that I carry a knife in my boot! I was saved! I managed to finally piece together my words and reply to him, "I've made my decision" I replied. He began to listen closely, "My decision is...." as I took a deep breathe, I pulled the blade from my boot and stabbed him in the leg. I quickly made my way to the door and ran down the hallway.
alt text
As I ran down the hallway, I had to try and remember the layout of the building. This was all private back area halls and I was pretty injured at this point. As I got a bit deeper into the hallway, I heard the man swing open the door of the room we were in and he yelled "I'm COMING FOR YOU, YOU WONT GET AWAY" I heard him load a assault rifle and began running after me. I ducked behind a wall, assessing which way to go. As I poked my head out, he fired a few shots at me, I quickly dodged them and ran down another hallway. He ran after me and fired more shots! A few more steps and I approached the exit door, I quickly swung it open and stumbled out as he fired even more shots.
alt text
I kicked the main door open and ended up on the White House Lawn, I didn't have time to think so I kept running hoping I would think of a way to get away. He was close behind me and came storming out the main door, he positioned himself on the stairs and began to fire his assault rifle at me again. As I tried to dodge, about 3 or 4 bullets hit me and I felt the blood drip from my side, I had to keep running though. I got to the edge of the cliff....
alt text
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/zZ59EZJ
alt text

^[alt text]

@TaJ said in Central Intelligence Agency - Media Archive:

^[]

^[~[YOU SEEM LEGAL, BUT NOT YOUR ACTIONS.]~(#7d5752)]

~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 11

~[P]~(#69514D)articipants in The RP:

• From CIA : @TaJ

• From AA : @chemist

~[R]~(#69514D)P Scenario: A lovely evening... I was patroling around San Fierro for a long time hence with an aim of reaching Tierra Robada for an evening snack and quick inspection at the local pub, got en route to the northside county. On my way, just at the beginning of the long Highway, the car in front of me was not looking.. legit. It was a Hotpinkish Infernus, "owner must be some rich person who doesn't give a fuck of law hence it got tinted windows. Something's mysterious!" was what I thought when I asked the owner to Pull on the side of the road with my police vehicle's high profile siren. To my surprise, the owner was a lady.. She was a "resident of San Fierro, going for little weekend drive towards TR". This was not something bad and hence I did not want to cause any more trouble because she stopped the same second. But. The fact remained that the vehicle had tinted windows which was recently disallowed by the Law! Upon asking I got the reason in defence of the wise lady that it was becuase it was actually her boyfriend's vehicle who worked at some "famous and respected person". But this reason was not enough to impress me.. Hence she was told that "I would have to give you a ticket for this of $120 which you can pay at nearest Police Department within 7 days", She agreed with this as she did not want any further argumenting nor did I. Thus, I gave her the ticket together with goodbye greetings.

~[S]~(#69514D)creenShot(s): Click here!

^[Thanks AA for participating!]