Name:]~(red,red)
Mahdi

~[Username:]~(red,red,red) mahdimokni123456

Ingame Name: SpeeD

Nationality: Tunisia

Capability to talk english (1-10): 6-7

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 1 Year

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: The_Pirus and now I have left it

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes

How many hours a week do you play?: I can play for 20 to 35 hours a week

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My strenghts are roleplay, driving and shooting. My biggest weakness is Lag .
3. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I think its a gang with some great potential. and because I think its a gang where all members respect eachother

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:The most thing i can bring to gang is respect, roleplay, skills and activity.

1. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? : Roleplay means doing something you can do in real life. For example dealing weapons.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: The RP of BloodZ is selling different drugs. hit em up and hit em fast

Who is BloodZ's leader? Tuemack

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: :i will make screenshot and i will report the player

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: I tell him to stop.

Tell us something about yourself:
Hello. My name is Mahdi and I am 15 years old. I love play MTA, i like playing Foot Ball . and i loved playing SAESRPG all the time , but sometimes im angry to other people because they said im a kid ,but now some players is respectful now not like since .

thnx for reading :kissing_heart:

1. Personal Information
    Name: Wael

Username: RagnarTN

Ingame Name: RagnarTN

Nationality: TUNISIA

Capability to talk english (1-10): 9

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 24 HOURS

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: NO ONE

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: YES

How many hours a week do you play?: 6 HOURS EVERYDAY

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I DON'T HAVE

1. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: i like that gang

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: OF COURSE

What is Roleplay?

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: IDK

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I CALL MY FRIENDS ?

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: I TELL THE LEADER OR I REPORT HIM

Tell us something about yourself: I M SO STRONG xDD

1. Personal Information
    Name:

Username: ZanPro

Ingame Name: Zan

Nationality: Slovenian

Capability to talk english (1-10): 7

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: I started in 2015, together with my friends.

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: N/A

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes.

How many hours a week do you play?: 20.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strenghts: Shooting, Driving and loyalty. I dont think I have any weaknesses.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: BloodZ look like a solid and good upcoming gang to me and I also wanna hang with the homies that are nicely colored.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I am an Og and a solid gangbanger. I do not like anything that is blue. I can bring loyalty, i am mature and also funny.

What is Roleplay? Roleplay is acting like a character you can be in real life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: our Motto is Hit em' up and Hit em' fast and our rp is dealing drugs, guns etc.

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I report.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Warn or report.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Zan, I study computer science. I am 16 years old and I am a real G. I love hangin' with the homies and I also love GTA San andreas.

1. Personal Information
    Name:

Username: wanalman

Ingame Name: WhiteSnow

Nationality: Egyptian

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: For 5 years, I think

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: N/A

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes, I have

How many hours a week do you play?: 35

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I am a good shooter and I am friendly and active.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I liked BloodZ for a long time. I have seen some documentaries about it and It looked good to me.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: Yes, I am a good player and also active.

What is Roleplay? It's playing with someone like in real life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Hit em up and hit em fast, selling criminal stuff and playign with your brothers

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Report or warn

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: warn the player and later report

Tell us something about yourself: I am 19 years old I am from Egypt. In my free time I like to play video games and hangout with my friends.

1. Personal Information
    Name: Matthew
    Username: matveyxxx
    Ingame Name: matveyxxx
    Nationality: Russian

2. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: since 2013
    What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: never been in any gangs
    Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: yes
    How many hours a week do you play?: about 20 hours
    What are your strengths and weaknesses?: good at shooting and driving

3. Gang and random questions.
    What made you want to join BloodZ?: my interest in this gang in real life
    Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: ive been playing on this server for years so i think i got some skills to offer to you

4. Answer the following as good as you can:
    What is Roleplay? Roleplay is an activity when you play the role of your charecter sticking to his real life sample
    What is our Gang RP and Motto?: the members of BloodZ sell different stuff from drugs to weapons, always help each other, act as a team. The gang is located in the west coast of Los Santos.
    Who is BloodZ's leader? BloodZ>Tuemack
    What do you do if you get deathmatched?: firstly i warn that person and if he continues doing that i report him
    What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: the same, firstly warn him but if that doesnt help report him
    Tell us something about yourself: I am Matthew and im from Russia. Ive been playing on the server for many years, sometimes breaking off but always returning back. In real life i study at a local university. In my spare time i make music and play computer games, mostly borderlands and MTA.

1. Personal Information

Name: Kogey Fox

Username: Kogey

Ingame Name: Kogey

Nationality: American

Capability to talk english (1-10): 12

1. In-Game information

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: Relatively new but I've been playing MTA/SAMP for years.

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: Na son

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Ye boi

How many hours a week do you play?: I'm relatively new but I've been pretty consistently on.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths, I'm a cold mothafucka. Someone needa get taken care of, business needa get takin care of. It's done.
Weaknesses? Fuckin hate spiders.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: Ice cold killas seekin out other ice cold killas

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I'm a driver, you need a wheelman I'll get ya there. Cars are my specialty. Can shoot too.

What is Roleplay? Roleplay is the act of taking the role of a character within a specific scene or scenario and acting out as that character and within the conditions of the scene.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast

Who is BloodZ's leader?

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: After one? I'm an easy going dude. I'll let ya slide. Double tap me imma /report lmao

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: /report homie

Tell us something about yourself: I've been on the internet too damn long and like to think I'm pretty level headed.

Ingame Name: Tupac

Nationality:

Capability to talk english (1-10): 10

In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: Since 2012

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: Few can't remember, but gone inactive for too long.

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Sure

How many hours a week do you play?: Too much since I'm free right now doin' not much.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths, gettin' a piece and doin' drive-by's with de gang in da hood, killing with combat is the best I can do.
Weaknesses, sometimes hot-tempered and being unpatients.

Gang and random questions.
What made you want to join BloodZ?: The fast re-union and activities of this gang and knowing makaveli and marso for a long time and cuz of kogey.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I'm a gunmen and pusher, help growin' the gang faster in taking part of their criminal activities and big experience with roleplay based animations from the old times.

Answer the following as good as you can:
What is Roleplay? Taking the role you currently playing as, f. e. im a crook, I do everything to survive which is killing, robbing homes, banks, stores and such, hidin' from police or kill 'em.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast.

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: First time warn him second time /report

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Warn him

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a young ambitious person who loves gang-related movies and games like belly, boyz in da hood, colours etc.

1. Personal Information

Name: Gonalo

Username: goncalo349

Ingame Name: Kage

Nationality: Portuguese

Capability to talk english (1-10): 8/9

1. In-Game information

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: Created my account 5 years ago or so, but I only have 30 hours spent here

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: Not on this server

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes

How many hours a week do you play?: It depends on the tests and etc.. from 7 to 20

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Im pretty okay at everything, but my most recognizable weakness is the ability to RP.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: A member approached me to join and I thought it would be a good idea

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I've been playing for some time so I can bring some experience, but i'm a little rusty.

What is Roleplay?: Like the name says, it's playing a role, and interpert it like you were in a real life situation, for example: a drug deal, a car sell, and many other things.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: BloodZ rule the west coast in LS, so they do the ''gang shit'' around there, mostly killing and drug dealing.
Motto: 'Hit 'em hard, and hit 'em fast'

Who is BloodZ's leader? Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: warn the player in question

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: also warn the player in question

Tell us something about yourself: I'm Gonalo, I'm 18, I live Portugal, I really like football and basket, in my freetime im either wathcing it, playing it, playing videogames or hanging out. Im also really honest, and I can also be a little temperamental. and that's about it.