Your real name: Kiran
Your year of birth: '97
Your gender: M

Nationality: Croatian
Country of residence: Croatia/U.K.
Language skills: Balkan + English
English Proficiency: Legendary

How long you have been playing: Nearly three years
Your strengths: Cold head, ability to simplify things and resolve misunderstandings.
Your weaknesses: Sometimes I'm slower at dealing with stuff than I should be.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES: CS

Teamspeak Installed: No
Discord Installed: Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes

Reason for application: It's painful watching that trainee repeatedly deathmatching newly spawned cars at the hospital, or that guy running through the walls; without being able to do anything about it except for waiting for the report to be looked at. I've been around for long enough to memorize how things work and am of calm enough temper to explain the same to people who didn't yet understand it all, without going hard on them or getting frustrated halfway through the conversation for whichever reason.

Unique qualities you can offer: I've been handling SAHA panel for a few months now, besides that I've sick keyboard using skills, next-gen mouse and two working eyes.

Server Memberships: SWAT, PC, HLS, DE, SAHA

Additional information: I'm generally that guy who has too much time on his hands, so there should be no concerns about me suddenly disappearing, turning inactive or getting busy with other matters. Furthermore I am likely fall in temptation to publicly slander and roast NNB, however I believe that this is normal and healthy human behaviour.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Ban
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned for a week for shooting off the roof of CC building in SF, it is impossible to take damage up there. I did not know this at the time.

Are you a muslim: When piloting

• 3 weeks later...