Vincy's application

Vincy

Section A: Information:

Nickname: Vincy

Account name: xvincyx

Primary Language: Italian

Current S/G/C and rank: Wild Angels lvl 0

Other RP groups you're in: Cluckin' Bells

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM stands for "San Andreas Medics", SAM cares about the health care of all SAES players in the server. When an accident happens, SAM are always there ready to rescue. You will never have low health if SAM is there!

Why was SAM founded? SAM was founded to fight corruption which San Andreas was full. It was the first serious team of doctors in San Andreas.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe Valachi

Section B: Theory:

1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: to ensure health care to as many people as possible, the way I would act would be to call all the doctors available and divide us into groups of 3 people maximum. When we are organized on which area each group will have to patrol, every doctor will dress the work uniform (coat, gloves, mask,...) and will bring many medikits. Each groups will go with an ambulance.

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: I would immediately call 3-4 my colleagues, we would dress the work uniform and take many medikits. We would drive the first ambulance available and go to the bank. There we would rescue casualties and take them to the hospital.

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: First of all i would call 911 because we need more doctors. Then i would try to calm people by saying I'm a doctor and that following my instructions they could give first aid to the injured and save your life. If the casualty is stabbed i have to try to stop the bleeding while if the casualty is burned i have to undress him/her and dip in cold water.

Section C : Aptitudes:

1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would accept the criticism and understand when i was wrong.

2.Why exactly are you applying today? In real life I study "Medicine and Surgery" at the university, so be in a RP group of medics it would be perfect for me. I love Medicine and help people.

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: I'm funny, loyal, respectful, I like to do RPs and patrols.

4.Why should we accept you to our team? I have already said it before, I love medicine, I want to become a doctor and i'm studying for it.