Griffin's Application

Griffin

Section A: Information:
Nickname:Griffin

Account name:zafer305

Primary Language: Turksh

Current S/G/C and rank:The Blood Brothers MC (Captain)

Other RP groups you're in: The Motor Heads,San Andreas Pirates,Clucking Bell

Describe Sam in your own words: (not less than 30 words): San Andreas Medicis is the best healthcare provider on this server.When there's an incident somewhere, they're the first Sam members to go there.They specialize in car accidents,armed injuries.

Why was Sam found? Before San Andreas medic was founded, there was no professional medical team in San Andreas. So in any case, death rates were high.Dr. Valachi founded this institution to meet the needs of everyone in San Andreas.

What is the Sam motto? Always there when you need us most

Who found Sam? Dr.Joe Valachi

Section B: Theory:
1 - a major earhquake has accrred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow media and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer:First, I'il let every medical team know.I'il send every ambulance in the hospital to the crime scene.If it's not enough, I need help from other hospitals.I'il calm everyone down first when we get to the scene.Then I begin to carefully interfere with the wounded.And I'il send them all to the nearest hospital. In this case, I use the materials first aid kits,oxygen mask,many stretchers, serum

2-multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.
first, I wear a vest for my own safety.Then I get an ambulance, a doctor, and a lot of help kit.I take the wounded to a safe area and take them to the hospital.

Answer:first, I wear a vest for my own safety.Then I get an ambulance, a doctor, and a lot of help kit.I take the wounded to a safe area and take them to the hospital.

3 - multiple people have been stabbed and burnt by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The foods are of varying severity. What would you do? I. I.e. How would you treat the foods?

Answer:First, I need a backup team on the scene.After, I'il examine the wounded and see how they're doing.I'il stop your bleeding and give you painkillers for your pain relief.If the burn zones are quite large, I would apply warm water and carefully get them in the ambulance to get them to a hospital.

Section C : Aptitudes:
1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior?
:He knows more than I do.I'il listen to him carefully.I'il try to find out what he said.

2.Why exactly are you applying today? I'd like to join Sam for a long time because I love helping people.I like closing their wound.If I'm accepted to Sam, I'm going to continue it more professionally.

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses?:Weaknesses:
Strenghts:Driving, arresting, shooting, teamwork, RPlaying. Weaknesses: Parachuting

4.Why should we accept you to our team? I've been working for Sam for a long time, so I've had a lot of experience.If I'm accepted, I can be a good guide to the players who want to enter Sam. My acting skills are very good and I understand the way Sam plays.I hope I'm accepted.

alt text
Participant: Darksider
Story: I got a call when I was at Los Santos Hospital.He lost control of a truck and crashed into a tree.The truck turned around and the driver was injured.I took the ambulance and went to the crash site.The driver had lost a lot of blood.And the glass was stuck in his leg.I took out the window and stopped the blood.He was unconscious.I'd get him in the ambulance right away.And I took him to the hospital quickly.
ScreenShot: https://imgur.com/a/tWKh7oN