[SAPA] Public announcements

Tut

Today marks the the initiation of the academy's group conversion process, please give a round of applause...
^[alt text]

The most of you are probably wondering why we aren't a group yet, and i'm sorry for no signs of any progress on it for almost a year. However, through this week we've got massive support from gents around the community who are ready to set up a core and structure for the group. This is a process that is going to last for an unknown duration of time but should, with luck be done around christmas eve.

We've decided to install @DROT , @Sam_ and @bas260 into our ranks at the time being, and they will be founding the planning division alongside staff team of SAPA. Sam and DROT are not yet chosen to occupy any of our vacant spots in the command/staff team, so they're both set as Private First Class for now, while Bas260 is ought to be commander in charge of a division and thus given the Captain rank. Once we are converted, said candidates will likely be promoted to any vacant spots in the senior/staff team. Do note, if you happen to be one of those we invite into our ranks, you aren't entitled to any instructor duties before we are a group.

Changing to group will result in many of our current elements being altered and removed, e.g star removals not being a thing (or modified to work differently) or partner rules not being in effect.

We are looking forward to everyone participating in making this happen, and for those who may be interested in applying for instructor rank and help out once we are a group. For inquieries/questions please pay a visit at the academy's discord.

• 1 month later...

we are a group now. updates will be rolling into this topic or new ones, stay tuned sirs.

note: to answer the most asked question, no, we do not allow gang members to join. although it is subject to change.

• 1 month later...

We've come to the point where most things are polished and ready for the new generation of SAPA as a group. You'll notice updates and/or changes in the following days/weeks.

To start off with I would like to praise Bas, Qweezy among others for their effort in revamping our forums. We highly respect everybody's contribution towards academy.

As a nice start of the year, I've decided to wipe the majority of our blacklist out because it was getting excessively long, so mostly everyone on the server are granted a second chance.
~[Nonetheless, recruitment is now open. hooray!]~(green)

a bit of FAQ:

Q: Prior to SAPA converting as a group I left as Lieutenant. When will you add me back?
A: Anyone leaving before we became a group are refered to this topic. If you however did stay through conversion, you'll be prompted to drectly message Tut on forums. This applies for any member, Cadets too.

Q: Will SAES clan members be granted access, same as they do for PC?
A: No. We differ from PC by means of having highly qualified instructors who has went through rigorous tests and training programmes. To become a part of academy, you must apply/re-apply as with anyone else.

Q: I left as Full cadet with DD and had an application written for PC, but decided to resign. Will my progress be lost if I re-apply?
A: In most cases as for cadets, their progress will be lost unless they are returning with PC diploma. Although DD among other licenses/certificates are kept. Read more here.

Q: I'm part of a gang and SAI, I'm highly interested in academy role. Is there a chance I could join?
A: Unfortunately, no. We are not allowed to take in players part of a criminal organisation, so you must leave said organisation to join. This applies to gang members who are part of SAES clan too, as opposed to PC.

We are looking forward to a good time with a lot of new members!

SAPA

• 5 months later...

Application rule changes 26.07.2019
~[Are you aware of the rule that states you cannot be in a criminal gang and SAPA at the same time:]~(maroon)

with this. we're not looking to install anyone from gangs into our academy any time soon, as we have a lot of brainstorming ahead of us on how to implement a working system. yes, gang members can become instructors, but not associated with PC.

• 8 months later...

Dear readers,

Starting today, April 15th 2020, San Andreas Police Academy announces a stop to its recruiting and enrollment process until further notice. For that same reason all currently unanswered applications have been made invalid and have thus been denied for reasons other than the nature of the application.
Please follow this thread for future updates and announcements regarding the applications.

Yours sincerely,

Supervisor iTsMe

• 3 months later...

Thank you everyone for your commitment over the years! This is not a final goodbye, but we want to keep you updated with where Academy is going.
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/20377/letter-from-police-academy
@SAPA