SAHA Auction Requests

Terry

We are introducing player powered SAHA Auctions.

Do you have a property that you wish to sell but can't find time to do so? You can now request your own properties to be put up for SAHA Auction on forums. We will auction off your properties for you under SAHA supervision in exchange of 5% fee. You will be given the rest (95%) of the winning bid.

We will accept or deny requests under this topic depending on requests status and requests numbers at the time. If we are flooded with requests, properties which are deemed more important by SAHA team will be prioritised, and if your request is denied it doesn't mean you can't try again next week unless the property was deemed too cheap to be auctioned off.

Request status: OPEN

Request Format

Address:
Account name:
Screenshots:

I, nickname, acknowledge that I have read and understood the terms and still wish to continue.

How does it work?

-> You make a request by posting under this topic with the property you want to sell. 

-> If your request is denied, follow the instructions given in SAHA Agent's post.

-> If your request is accepted, you will need to contact any SAHA agent ingame for the property to be transfered to SAHA Account.

-> We will not be moving your properties to SAHA Account just by a forum post being accepted here, you will also have to be online ingame and confirm the transaction yourself at the time.

-> Once the property is on SAHA Account, there is no going back from it and the property will be auctioned off on forums. It will also be announced on our Discord channel (saha-announcements) for visibility. If you wish to back off from the auction going forward even though your post was accepted here, your last chance to do so is ingame confirmation.

Players who waste our time for no reason like this may not be able to use SAHA Auction services at our own discretion.

-> Classic SAHA Auction rules will apply and we will be supervising the auction. The property will be sold to the highest bidder (no matter what that bid is) and 95% of the winning bid will be paid to the original owner of the property, leaving the 5% to be charged by SAHA as a service fee.

* Being able to only win a single SAHA Auction per week does not apply to player powered SAHA Auctions. You may win multiple ones in the same week.

Frequently Asked Questions

-> Can I participate in my own SAHA Auction?
Nope, you can't bid on your own property's auction.

-> My property didn't get a good offer, can we cancel the auction?
Nope, once the SAHA Auction procedure has started you can't cancel it anymore.

-> Why is SAHA charging a 5% fee and where will that money go to?
Because not everything is for free. The fees we are charging will be stored in a pot and will be used for future server events/giveaways.

-> Does this new feature effect current housing auctions by players in any way?
Nope. This is only an addition for people who are interested in using SAHA as middleman services. People are still free to hold their own auctions. We will only be offering our services to the people who ask for it.

-> I have a suspension from SAHA Auctions. Can I still participate in player powered ones?
Nope, the only difference between player powered ones and normal SAHA auctions is the original owner receiving the cash. All other SAHA Auction rules will still apply unless it's mentioned otherwise.

-> What if I win an auction and don't claim the property within 2 days?
SAHA Auction rules will apply and you will be fined for 25% of the total amount of your fake bid as well as receiving a 6 months suspension from SAHA Auctions.

-> I have won a property from SAHA Auctions. Can I use it as a base for my organisation?
SAHA Agents can't guarantee a property if it's able to be used as a base for an organisation. You need to communicate with Group Managers or Gang Managers (depends if you want it to be a group or gang/squad base) to have an answer to that question.

SAHA Auction Rules

-> We will be moderating SAHA auctions, posted by SAHA members and pinned to the top of this forum for visibility.

-> You can only win one SAHA auction per calendar week (Mon-Mon). This does not apply for player powered SAHA Auctions.

-> After winning a SAHA auction, you have 48 hours to claim the property.

-> Fake Bidding on SAHA auctions or failure to claim properties you have won from SAHA auctions will result in an auctions ban of 6 months and a 25% fine of the total amount of your fake bid. For example, if you fake bid 100m you will be fined 25m.

-> If you in any way circumvent this ban, e.g. through proxy bidding - the ban will extend to the proxy bidder. The property or properties will be confiscated and no refund will be issued.

-> If after 48 hours the property goes unclaimed, it will go to the next bidder, which also makes them liable should they not claim the property in the timeframe provided. You have been warned - do not bid on any property you don't intend to purchase. 

-> If the next bid is fairly low compared to the winning bid which was failed to claim, the auction will continue from the last valid bid at the discretion of SAHA members to prevent people from cheating and winning expensive properties for ridiculously cheap amounts.

-> If you increase the bid by a tiny amount, it will not count. We do not want to encourage a spam post war of increasing by $1 every post. Increase the previous bid by at least 10% OR $1,000,000 - whichever is the lower figure.

If you have any other questions please head over to help and support channel on SAES Discord. 

Edited by Terry
  • Like 11
  • Sad 1