Arkantos's Pro Cop Application

Posted (edited)

PART I: Introduction

Nickname: Arkantos
Account name: arkantos8
In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: Hello, I'm Mustafa. I met "Saes" in 2011. I've never been able to break away. I'm involved in investment. I also do fitness. I like to travel with my motorcycle.

PART II: Background check

Do you have RP binds?: NO

Current Squad: EISA
Approximate date of joining: About a month ago
Link to your application for the squad that you are currently a member of: I joined at the invitation of a friend.
Are you an ex-PC member? If yes, why were you removed?: NO
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why and when?: Never

PART III : Rules check 

Have you read the entirety of the "Pro Cops Guide" topic?: Sure.
What are the rules for the Dog spawn?: We shouldn't be born k-9 alone. We have to act like a real K-9 dog. We must listen to commands and attack on command, biting the offender's arm if he is armed or his leg if he is running away.

Briefly explain the following rules in your own words:

Rule number 4: When we start chasing the offender, we should warn him/her to surrender, and if he/she does not respond or refuses to surrender, we should warn him/her a second time.
Rule number 5: We must be patient with our instructions to the suspects. We should not put pressure by repeating them over and over again.
Rule number 7: We have a two-week trial period. While playing as a cops, we need to be easily recognized by our role name.
Rule number 9: Once invited, we have to log in to the PC-Forum. We cannot change our login details later.

PART IV: Roleplay commands

Explain how and when the /me command is used. Include an example: It helps us to indicate what the character we are acting is thinking, what is doing and what is job.

Examples: /me opens the trunk of the car and takes the "m4a1" weapon from the trunk. At the same time he informs the teams on the radio.

Explain how and when the /do command is used. Include an example: /do It is used to ask questions related to the role within the game

Examples: /do What is the person's condition? , /do There is one bullet wound on the arm and one on the chest. /do There is a Glock brand gun on the weapon handle.

Final Confirmation:

I Arkantos, swear that all the information provided in this application is only the truth and nothing but the truth.

With this application I promise to act in accordance with the rules and regulations at all times, to perform my duties professionally and to never misuse the equipment or means provided to me by the San Andreas Police Department

I swear to protect the innocent and uphold the law of the state of San Andreas and the constitution of the United States of America.

Solemnly,

Arkantos

Edited by Arkantos
Fix
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arkantos said:

PART I: Introduction

Nickname: Arkantos
Account name: arkantos8
In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: Hello, I'm Mustafa. I met "Saes" in 2011. I've never been able to break away. I'm involved in investment. I also do fitness. I like to travel with my motorcycle.

PART II: Background check

Do you have RP binds?: NO

Current Squad: EISA
Approximate date of joining: About a month ago
Link to your application for the squad that you are currently a member of: I joined at the invitation of a friend.
Are you an ex-PC member? If yes, why were you removed?: NO
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why and when?: Never

PART III : Rules check 

Have you read the entirety of the "Pro Cops Guide" topic?: Sure.
What are the rules for the Dog spawn?: We shouldn't be born k-9 alone. We have to act like a real K-9 dog. We must listen to commands and attack on command, biting the offender's arm if he is armed or his leg if he is running away.

Briefly explain the following rules in your own words:

Rule number 4: When we start chasing the offender, we should warn him/her to surrender, and if he/she does not respond or refuses to surrender, we should warn him/her a second time.
Rule number 5: We must be patient with our instructions to the suspects. We should not put pressure by repeating them over and over again.
Rule number 7: 2-week trial period and you will need a hashtag to identify yourself when invited.
Rule number 9: Once invited, we have to log in to the PC-Forum. We cannot change our login details later.

PART IV: Roleplay commands

Explain how and when the /me command is used. Include an example: It helps us to indicate what the character we are acting is thinking, what is doing and what is job.

Examples: /me opens the trunk of the car and takes the "m4a1" weapon from the trunk. At the same time he informs the teams on the radio.

Explain how and when the /do command is used. Include an example: /do Describes what the environment or other people do.

Examples: /do He opened the door of his flipped car and got out of the vehicle injured. Smoke was coming out of his car.

Final Confirmation:

I Arkantos, swear that all the information provided in this application is only the truth and nothing but the truth.

With this application I promise to act in accordance with the rules and regulations at all times, to perform my duties professionally and to never misuse the equipment or means provided to me by the San Andreas Police Department

I swear to protect the innocent and uphold the law of the state of San Andreas and the constitution of the United States of America.

Solemnly,

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hello @Arkantos

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Pro Cops. After a thorough analysis of your application we've concluded the following:

- Your English proficiency displayed doesn't fit the standards of PC. Is it possible that you used Google Translate?

- Explanation of /do is incorrect, so is the example that you made.

- Rule 7 explanation is incorrect, we do not use hashtags.

- You did not sign the final confirmation with your name.

Attempt to resolve the issues listed here and we'll be reviewing your application once again in the days to come.

Thank you.

On behalf of PC Staff

Edited by DROT