Disallow HLS to participate in low player count BRs

pastaa

HLS  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should HLS be allowed to participate in a low player count BR?

• Yes (specify why)
    • No (specify why)

Question

I believe that HLS shouldn't participate in a BR that doesn't have that much people in the BR. It is hard to BR when there are a few HLS on or even 1, and the defense is like 10 players or even 13. They can easily stop the BR. How are we supposed to crack or even defend, when they can spawn on their property, and continue going to the bank, or just dont let them spawn on their property. Let me know your thoughts about this.

smosh-cop.gif

Edited by pastaa

7 answers to this question

Criminals have CLO to help them defend against HLS and DE. Ask them to help out when there are HLS members. 

At the current state of the server there is almost a 80% succes rate and most BRs are done when there are less then 5 cops because gangs don't want to ruin their BR stats. 

Considering this topic is made by pasta this will be my one and only response to this topic. I'll change my vote to yes the day the succes rate is similar to CR.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You can't blame & restrict HLS or any group in general for having a low count of defenders, there are a few other alternatives you can use (as a criminal) to avoid such a situation(s), however, nobody is forced to start a Bank Robbery and if you do the consequences of it are on you.

• Like 1

The ratio and success percentage of BRs is highly in favor of criminals already - if you have low defenders, then reconsider and don't start the BR nob.