[SUGGESTION] Adding a manual speed radar [POLICE]

Laza

Question

Good day fellas. I have came on idea to suggest this, adding a manual speed radar for police, especially for traffic police and SAI. How does that works?

I'll explain it how. There should be a command f.e /set radar, and it should be like some stand with camera on it, where we may control the speed of citizens.

It may work like when we use a camera, it should has zoom, range, measured speed and the aim, where we may target the vehicles. Although we should be able to set the speed we gonna control, f.e /set speedlimit 120 on highway. This should be interesting to raise roleplaying abit more while doing roadblocks and so on. As well, it could be one of jobs of traffic police man. Citizens could be also able to pay the taxes on the spot.

I am not really sure honestly if this could be possible, but would be pretty interesting. Thank you for reading, cheers.

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

On 18/12/2023 at 01:18, Weppo said:

Do you mean the speedcam like SAI? Because that's a GM reward for lv4 or so squads. Most squads use a different reward tho.

Yeah, but if possible to be added, so SAI and traffic police may use that manually at exact positions, as well - have these functions I've mentioned above.

5 hours ago, Laza said:

Yeah, but if possible to be added, so SAI and traffic police may use that manually at exact positions, as well - have these functions I've mentioned above.

SAI already have a script which they can use to put down speedcams, it's also a GM request for squads at lv3 or 4.

They can do /speedcam and it puts down a camera which flashes people and gives them stars/tickets like the regular speedcams do.