Helvete - Media Archive

Shagwrath

3rNPvww.png

RP : Kidnapping & Resupply
Date: 05/02/24
Details: We thought it was time to mix things up and add some new and tasty Ice Cream treats to the menu, but things don't always go according to plan. The kidnapping was a bust and the victim got away despite our best efforts. We failed ourselves and we failed the dark lord and shall suffer his fiery wrath and live with the failure we brought for eternity. The worst part is we don't have any tasty frozen treats to cool us down now 😞
(Please Read the Story for more Details)

Roleplayers: @Shagwrath @Linkan @Taz @Felix @Groove

taLP3Ly.png

Story & Screenshots:

Spoiler

We thought we planned it so well, with our new recruit and hopes high we bust into CLO base blaring Ice Cream music and our sights set on Groove.
TlOtNsQ.png

We offered tasty ice cream treats to him and he couldn't resist and eagerly ran onto the van! Wow, almost too easy, he must not know Helvete's twist now that we're in the food business, but all the better for us! This must be where we got cocky, maybe we were even the ones falling into his trap, in hindsight.

5yaLhEb.png

We sped off to Bone County to one of our locations, this one a particular favorite for... 'acquisition of goods'. We though everything was going according to plan as we led our captive inside, we didn't speak a word of our ill intent the entire ride instead making conversation to put him at ease.
What is your favorite kind of ice cream? Have you ever thought of becoming ice cream? If you were to become ice cream, what flavor would you want to be? Hmm... maybe that wasn't subtle enough.
Y4k3lxg.png

Eagerly he waddled into the restaurant, where the plot would twist, little known to us. He did pop me in the mouth when I called him fatty, but you know what, I deserved that. It's 2024 you can't be fat shaming after dropping n-bombs.
C9jUyxZ.png

But this is when we revealed our dark intent, and perhaps, doomed us then and there. As we revealed in our victims helplessness we had no idea his rescue had been following and watching us, waiting for the right moment to launch their attack.
kLNpltw.png

As we moved in for the kill, the doors behind us burst open and in a huge flash and then a band we had been completely annihilated by a rocket launcher.
WqM3ecb.png

It was so fast and we were all so surprised and shocked at being bested that we took our humble pie and ate it.
XXvETPX.jpeg

We'll get you next time Groove!

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3rNPvww.png

RP : Forbidden Flavors
Date: 05/02/24
Details: We hold more than just the secrets to our 'special' ingredient, more than just the meat we exhume from the graves and the streets of San Andreas there is also the secret of our flavor. Forbidden and ancient spices conjured from the dark void and cursed with names forgotten to the minds of man. Imbued with black magicks and MSG, no one can resist the dark call of Helvete's Dollar menu. We go to our source in secret and acquire the most important ingredients next to the flesh of or enemies.

Roleplayers: @Shagwrath @Linkan @Taz @Felix 

UJ4aRZn.png

Story & Screenshots:

Spoiler

Still reeling with our previous kidnapping failure we decided to instead put our efforts back into the business for the night. It is time for a spice resupply,
A8bA3l0.jpeg

We turn down the alley we know all too well and flash our lights as we do, the signal is simple but it get's the job done.
kswi7tQ.jpeg

We pull in the back, all the way in the back, and shut off our engine and wait. He knows we are here, and will find us.
7RsobEk.png

Our contact appears, punctual and prompt as always. The lines in his face deep and numerous making him look both wise and evil, exactly the skillset we need.
e9SeHjF.jpeg

The new recruit looks nervous, he's seen a lot in just one day, but he's doing well, holding his ground and absorbing. Good, he will do well.
hoYkvB0.png

We discuss the quantities needed, confirming the order we had already placed previous. Ensuring the quality was still up to our standards and eagerly anticipating the trade.
Hq5XWfK.png

The dark seller wants his payment, which we gladly relinquish. Ensuring the total amount is all accounted for, I place the cash into his old wrinkled hand. My skin crawls as he gives me an evil toothy smile and tells us to wait.
VzJ7bHf.png

The man retreats, and we wait in anxious silence. I kill people and eat them recreationally, and laugh most of the time doing it, but man, this guy, makes my freakin skin crawl. Who or whatever he is though, he product is the best, and I will keep coming back for more, even if I'm not sure if this is exactly safe.
WQWge2Y.png

Maybe a little headbanging will sooth the anxiety.

dvu0nYA.png

We inspect the product, he shows me the quality and explains its best uses, both arcane and mundane. I must say this man is a really good salesman, so there is a good chance this is actually satan himself.

nHT1Y9N.png

I'm sure I haven't sold my soul but it still feels like I am making a deal with the devil everytime.
1T1wnfM.png

We praise the dark lord and a good sale, hail Helvete.
MZvjCJd.jpeg

Before we knew it the man had disappeared, leaving only the eerie silence of the dark alley and the creeping feeling that always remains. We quickly got back into the van and headed back to LV.

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hTY12Wp.gif

RP : Disrespect Delivered
Date: 07/02/24
Details: Things were slow so time for a little prank, it may go unnoticed but it is still a superior jest. Helvete's goal is to be the number 1 and only, brand in fast food. So let's get our colors out there for everyone to see, or well maybe, for some specific people. Well something to do to pass the time!

Roleplayers: @Shagwrath

u3kN5i1.png

Story & Screenshots:

Spoiler

The morgue was cleaned out, not a lot of action, but then again, not a lot of customers so no harm no foul. But what can I do to pass the time? Maybe its time for a little prank.

One by one I took all the pizza boys and the Mr. Whoppee to the TransFender to get them resprayed in Helvete colors. Hoping like hell it will aggravate Kopernik since they don't have their own vehicles.
2I1xRpH.png

It's a small price to pay for a good joke, even if no one will even notice. It didn't take too long but I had to admire my own commitment to the joke, not to too my own horn.
SRsOTtK.png

Hilarious, if I do say so myself.
Umjkjm6.png

Almost done, I must say every vehicle looks so much better in our stunning shade of jade. Hopefully the colors last longer than a day.
8liRBQ3.png

Perfect, done! the screenshot made it all worth it. Thank you for indulging me in my stupidity. until next time!
u3kN5i1.png

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 1

RP : Morgue Run
Date: 10/02/24
Time: 19:28-19:49
Details: Supply has been dwindling so it's time to hit the streets and restock on our macabre ingredients. Two came along for the ride this time, the more the merrier. More hands means more meat loaded up faster and with 2 extra sets of hands and a triple digit IQ shared between all of us we made quick work of Ghost Town, defiling the graves and exhuming the corpses.

Roleplayers: @Shagwrath @Yuu Nohr

K98l2SK.png

Story & Screenshots:

Spoiler

We loaded up into our trusty ice cream van, the freezer serve the dual purpose of brining tasty treats to the people of San Andreas, and of course, storing the body parts of our dismembered victims.
BCpqf2b.png

We really need to invest in some sort of weapon storage, or actually remember to store our weapons. We head off to AmmuNation to get some shovels. 
2zzQRsn.png

Is this the right way? Uhh... I swear I've driven before. Where the hell is it?
lGJx1Xy.png

Found it, despite my failed attempts at channeling the spirit of a carrier pidgeon.
h4fQGb3.png

I sear it looks like we're dancing, but I promise it's just our corpse cardio. Need to stay flexible and limber when you're raiding graves, don't want to pull a muscle!
32g6ZaJ.png

Heading out of LV, the sand blows across the desolate streets as we head deeper into the countryside, nearing our prize.
plwN0jC.png

We talk about the big plans we have for Helvete. Our business grows every day as we acquire more properties and customers. Soon we will be the biggest name in fast food, and we will have these times to look back on fondly.
Sw0pmld.png

I am thankful for my team, the dark lord has assembled for me, dedicated, morbid and wicked fellows, my kind of people. The do these tasks without a second thought, because they are dedicated just as I am to make Helvete a household name again.
A9TDNmc.png

Here we are at last, time to get to work, these corpses won't dig themselves.
iJ1AJap.png

Nohr has picked out a good first pick, Yuu inspects the gravestone... for freshness.
2gVupwP.png

A little bit of stretches before I dig in, don't want to wake up tomorrow stiff as a corpse... wait that's not exactly right.
hI2esuv.png

Exhumed to Consume
zFbMaBR.png

Nohr seeks guidance from the dark lord, channeling his spirt to guide the blade of his shovel.
K98l2SK.png

Digging up some freshnesh for you all.
p4DRLqK.png

So many corpses, so little time.
HPJDAVf.png

A couple more then we are good to go, we try a couple different methods of extraction, keep on increasing our graverobbing efficiency.
9WQV1FG.png

Oh wow, this is a heavy one, the bigger the better though. Holy cow oof.
1neNG24.png

Back to the restaurant for 'processing'
GmYhlM0.png

We unload the bodies carefully, and I apparently summoned the spirit of the dark lord and made myself invisible for the next couple of frames.
TQ2iGwi.png

Helvete glady loads up on corpse to take inside.
bpQCSUV.png

One by one the pile of bodies decreases and our supply increases.
CddU1Q8.png

You can't see if nut they're totally holding corspes and stuff, they're probably all dirty and covered with flies and stuff too. Metal.
vC8XkP0.png

The smell might be a little too much for some, tuk tuk Yuu, you're the vice leader, if you can't handle a little stink then what the hell are you going to do when we train @Soul
tOcUeEB.png

Inside we start to unload the food in the back, away from the eyes of the unknowing counter jockey into the cold depth of the deep freeze.PTwopcM.png

We ask the dark lord to bless the food and infest it with the power of darkness.
f9U8uvO.png

And of course, we get a little compensation too besides our various forms of morbid enjoyment.
yKsxeuH.png

Don't say a word Steve... we're watching you. Make sure if you saw anything that you UNsaw it really quickly. There's always room for one more in the freezer.
SUuv6Ny.png

A job well done, we head out in route to our next desecration.xVZccnT.png

Ignore the vehicle change. Damn vehicle respawns.
TMf1AFu.png

Thanks for reading this! The password is 'Everyone is Ken'

hTY12Wp.gif

RP : Disrespect Delivered
Time: 20:06-20:24
Details: It was so much fun last time, and the colors didn't last more than a day, so time for aa fresh coat of paint, and a fresh dose of disrespect. Maybe one day all the food service vehicles will be this color, consider this a free glimpse into the future (no refunds).

Roleplayers: @Shagwrath @Yuu Nohr

PSmCHj4.png

Story & Screenshots:

Spoiler

Right after our Morgue run we decided to deliver a little prank. Time to paint the LS pizza spawn Helvete colors again.
ZRImrGy.png

Hauling ass to get there fast, this should be a good laugh.
c3dwfk3.png

Three in a line we make quick time to the carshop down the line.
22lY8dv.png

Eagerly we await to inflict our silly green fate upon the vehicles in wait.

DOWxxzJ.png

Two this time but still in a line we make great haste to go back to the same place.
yCch5FQ.png

Ah, what a sight to see, the vehicles all green now we drive them back and we can have our laugh.
f2LFufj.png

Truly, comedy at its peak, the pink versions reeked. An offense to the senses now less apprehensive.
ikAR9d7.png

Once again, our work here is done, but I'm sure we'll be back again soon for some low-grade fun.
PSmCHj4.png

Are you sick of my rhymes yet?
PeeAfQv.png

The password is 'Everyone is Ken'

Edited by Shagwrath

hTY12Wp.gif

RP : Fungi with the Fun Guys
Time: 16:14-16:48
Details: Taz had the great idea to add some variety to our menu, so we headed out to Mt. Chilliad where he heard rumours of a special variety of fungi. We picked them by the handfuls but then made the mistake of actually trying some. Things got very pukey and poopyie as some of us found enlightenment, and others of us found new colors of the rainbow.

Roleplayers: @Shagwrath @Taz @Yuu @Steven @Blade 

6rHhKst.png

Story & Screenshots:

Spoiler

WzUpiRo.png

JLH9i4s.png

tcU36DJ.png

QQxk6sF.png

CHtRO7p.png

YEeRvzr.png

0GAI3Te.png

6rHhKst.png

g1AQaqc.png

AlzdkkA.png

EkYTVVR.png

rNb9gP2.png

dNls2TN.png

bl9RK8t.png

arXGHBn.png

Pgtb3Y9.png

jXv8uvw.png

tFR5F0G.png

0Xqnecz.png

7rXZ094.png

dcbsHQC.png

vrAi5dh.png

vWP1F6T.png

f0pUsPN.png

pWzXjut.png

JnySJht.png

1paX18k.png

• Thanks 1

hTY12Wp.gif

RP : Late night Morgue run
Date: 19/02/24
Story: In the dead of night, I crept to the turf of the dead looking for fresh sacrifice to add to our inventory. Sure to not make a peep, I did make my way to our second favorite place in all of San Andreas. The bodies don't complain about inflation or the cost of living, at least not unless I've had too much to drink, but that's what I like about them. Bitter quiet and sour smelling the stench of death now becomes alluring and appetizing after so man ytrips to the morgue. I wonder if people will catch on, if they will learn the secret to Helvete's flavor, it brings me great dread. Then again< i wonder, if it would be so bad to reveal our dark secret? We are doing good things here. The world is growing cold and dead like the bodies in the ground but we have found a way to feed the starving and bring the ultimate green practice of eating the dead into the future. People would not understand surley, so that is why we do what we do in secret.
Screenshotshttps://imgur.com/a/SNhrXNg

hTY12Wp.gif

RP : Late Night Morgue Run
Date: 19/02/24
Time: 02:41-02:58

Details: As they journeyed through the moonlit desert, Shagwrath, the fearless leader of Helvete, and his trusty accomplice Linkan, ventured forth with a singular purpose: to procure the most essential ingredients for their unholy feast. With shovels in hand and mischief in their hearts, they arrived at the graveyard, a desolate patch of earth where secrets lay buried beneath the sands.

Story:

Spoiler

Shagwrath: "Linkan, my faithful comrade, tonight we shall reap the bounty of the earth and fill our larders with the choicest cuts!"

Linkan: "Aye, Shagwrath! Let us dig deep and unearth the treasures that lie beneath."

With determined hands, they set to work, their shovels biting into the soil with a satisfying crunch. But as they delved deeper into the earth, their clandestine mission was suddenly interrupted by the unwelcome arrival of a lone police officer, his flashlight cutting through the darkness like a beacon of justice.

Officer: "Halt! What are you two doing out here in the dead of night?"

Shagwrath exchanged a knowing glance with Linkan, his mind racing with possibilities. With a swift and decisive motion, he lunged forward, disarming the officer and rendering him incapacitated with a well-placed blow.

Shagwrath: "Quickly, Linkan! We must act fast before reinforcements arrive!"

Together, they bound the officer with makeshift restraints, silencing his protests with a gentle pat on the head. With the officer securely restrained, they hoisted him into their Hotdog-shaped van, its familiar contours offering solace in their time of need.

Shagwrath: "To safety, my friend! Our feast awaits, and nothing shall stand in our way!"

With a roar of the engine, they sped off into the night, leaving behind the graveyard and its secrets buried once more beneath the desert sands. And as they disappeared into the darkness, the echoes of their laughter mingled with the howling winds, a testament to the indomitable spirit of those who dare to defy convention and embrace the forbidden.

Screenshotshttps://imgur.com/a/nmuBOIX

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 1

dXsmrb4.gif

Event Number: 9
Event Type: LMS No  Rules (Moshpit Style)
Date: 20/02/24
Prize(s): $1,000,000
Winner(s): Silva
Screenshot(s): 

Spoiler

IkowyCd.png
hh2nGaJ.png

74Q1Jx1.png

Event Number: 10
Event Type: LMS
Winner(s): Douglas
Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

9QWnfa8.png
e8oomB9.png

74Q1Jx1.png

Event Number: 11
Winner(s): Naili
Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

w6G7jlu.png
BJAgqVo.png

74Q1Jx1.png

Event Number: 12
Winner(s): Aoxy
Screenshot(s): 

Spoiler

fmyG9tv.png
8HYHE6E.png

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 2