Helvete - Media Archive

Shagwrath

3rNPvww.png

RP : Midnight Morgue Run
Date: 31/01/24
Details: When we run low on our 'special' ingredient. There is one particular spot always with an abundance of fresh supply. Shovels in hand and under the cover of darkness we raid the morgue for fresh corpses to butcher for tomorrows customers.

SIxUg4h.png

Story:

Spoiler

It's nighttime in San Andreas again, perfect, the way I like it. Its easier to move under the cover of darkness and while the cops are asleep at the wheel. I know just what to do, as it's the same thing as always: we need fresh meat for tomorrow.

But better stop to grab a shovel just incase there is nothing fresh, and if we have to unearth something extra special instead.
a0stHYp.png

Perfect, I'll just throw the shovel in the back and then make our way to Los Santos. We're going to Vinewood so buckle up, and maybe put in earplugs, you know if Cradle of Filth isn't really your thing..
Zlb2oWh.png

Hard to not let my mind wander as I do this alone. This city is truly beautiful, glad we're setting up shop here at LVX. We're small again now but one day we will be a great again. The mantra that keeps me going on and working late nights. We must be doing something right, we're making tons of money and even bred a little competition on the server.
H1l8a86.png

Ah, back again, it feels like only yesterday... because it was. This is where we found that fresh Arms Assassins member and made extra spicy tacos... but we still can't get the smell out of the seats in the resturanat... blegh. Shovel in hand, I know my mission, and set off to work... quietly.
dwfDdmJ.png

Oh, what have we here, a fresh one ready for the picking. He looks a little too light though, so I'd better keep looking. Unfortunately all the other tombs here are empty, but there is plenty of other spots to acquire the meat we desire.eMCOShv.png

I'll load them up and keep looking for more to add to the menu, thank Gaahl for this new van, so much corpse room!0a16IuE.png

Jackpot, this tomb has a fresh new resident and they are quite heavy. Jolardy heavy. It appears I have come to evict them from their damp cold stone home into a much more comfortable, cozy and warm oven. I'm such a saint.FRWQ0xc.png

I decided to push my luck and sneak into the mortuary, slowly sneaking in the side door to make sure no one was awake or up late at this perfectly placed wake.
Luckily it was a ghost town inside, there has never been security but you can never be too careful. One day they may catch on to what we're doing here and that day we'll be ready with more than just shovels.
0BObfXR.png

All loaded up, quietly I close the van doors, a perfect night, the perfect crime. Why let these bodies go to waste? The world is starving, prices are soaring, something has to be done. If anyone ever knew the secrets of Helvete they would not understand.
If there was a god, we know we would be doing his work. We are feeding San Andreas, making people happy, employing the jobless and making the world a better place. The future is green, Soylent Green.
l9qLkl2.png

As I climb down off of my soapbox I still have to admit I enjoy the life of crime, even if it's a small part of Helvete now, it reminds me of the good old days, and inspires me to make better days. I enjoy a cigarette and the scene of the crime, enjoying the sharp smoke as it hits my lungs, but mostly happy to get the smell of corpse off of my fingers.
SIxUg4h.png

Until tomorrow when we meat again.

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Moist 1

3rNPvww.png

RP : Popup Pizza Party
Date: 01/02/24
Details: We showed off our new and fancy popup restaurant at LVX, we served many patron and served plenty of free food in the spirit of spirit of roleplay.

ArjldLt.png

Story:
We setup our dark den of delicious delights amidst the fire that I guess SAFD left behind, silly firemen. We we good hosts, all food and beer was free, we even had a police officer drop in on us, poor bastard committed suicide, but his body will not go to waste. We loaded him up and took him off to the cooler for later, fresh meat for tomorrow! But its not all always fun and games, the Arms Assassins meat did a number on our hoods and the grill, and I had the glorious task of scrubbing the grill and wiping the fart stains off the vinyl seats. We're pretty sure that's why Yuu shat himself all over the dance floor, but our patrons did not complain about the free meal... though some may be calling in sick tomorrow. It's not all glorious work in the fast food business, soda machines break, workers fall asleep on the job but sometimes its all worth it. I did let off a fart on the back of Yokos head and I'm pretty sure I stained the back of his head... memories.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Iv1V29K

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Thanks 1

3rNPvww.png

RP : Lucas Kidnapping
Details: We needed more meat, the morgues offering we not so fresh, chaplin found us a unknowing victim to sacrifice to the cause. The special of the day tomorrow is the Luca Lunch Special, Soup made from the bones of our victim, served with your choice of Salad or Sandwich.

Participants:
@Shagwrath @chaplin @Luca

89dYdgL.png

Story:
Their last words are always 'Don't kill me.' Like that will help. We surrounded the long Killing joke
member as the Pizza Party was winding down. The forced him in the back of our new Mr. Whoopee ice Cream truck, so he wouldn't spoil. Then we took him our to Bone Country to our Cluck 'n Bell to do the deed in secret. He had an odd final request of a bowl of miso soup, we did oblige and do hope he enjoyed his last meal... as now he will go on to feed San Andreas.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/HEr2xhn

3rNPvww.png

RP : Radio SA LVX Popup
Details: Radio setup the DFT at LVX and Helvete provided nutritional support support, but a disagreement with the police lead to a few opportunities to collect some fresh meat.

qu1Q6b1.png

Story: 
The sounds of live music would entice any true Helvete member, on my way to LVX to setup shop to sell for the night I was pleased to find Radio SA setup there and playing a great selection of music. The perfect atmosphere for a popup!

Spoiler

But oh, what do we have here, someone just left this here, for me? You shouldn't have...
4uzoaMz.png

I drug the still warm corpse inside our Ice Cream truck, and proceeded to dismember him and drop him in the freezer like a twisted game of Tetris.
lUp1IGq.png

The deed was done, and no one seemed to notice... or care.
Utj8blH.png

A very nice police officer dropped by and was my first customer of the day! He bought some food and we had a good chat! He even told me where I could find some more ingredients...
TUGXvMe.png

There's another one to add to the pile, still fresh too! Demand has increased so our volume must do the same.
hn1Tj4W.png

Another one, thank the dark lord. It was a long day filing out tax documents and wrongful death paperwork, I'll take all the help I can get!

0Lzpf0n.png

Loaded them up in the Dragula, plenty of room in the coffin, and drove them to the secret warehouse to add to the supply,
gO9fVdi.png

Back at LVX, the buisness was slow, but the people of San Andreas have a clear favorite. Kopernik asleep on the job.
cQb3pTJ.png

The cop from earlier was back for a late night snack, he told me his name was 1StarArrest, I laughed, that's not his real name right? He must be undercover, I'm not trying to get any unwanted attention so I'm not asking any nosey question. I don't need this guy looking in the walk in or checking our health inspection records. Cops are people too, they taste just like it anyways, but I don't want to add any... 'complications' to this evening.
0Zk9mq9.png

Kopernik, finally up from his name decided to get a little breakfast. It would seem the competition even prefers Helvete.

mHhX1ud.png

They night was slow, one more customer to wrap it up for now, but the night was plenty productive. Plenty of meat in the freezer, but I may just stock up a little more, see what the more has in store.

SBUbTQm.png

Edited by Shagwrath

3rNPvww.png

RP : A Deal with Shadows (Expanding our business)
Date: 03/02/24
Screenshots: 

Spoiler

qT1yvmq.png
ouPDRMo.png
wKaTT8R.png
DFJ6uk4.png
qVW0MpZ.png
qhnpbPd.png
hCexeJn.png
BCsCyfZ.png
ZYK6JJD.png
rDv6aRL.png

Story: 

In the heart of a bustling city, there stood an old, abandoned restaurant that whispered of untold secrets and hidden mysteries. The dilapidated sign above the entrance read "Well Stacked Pizza," and locals avoided the place, sensing an eerie presence that lingered within its walls. Unbeknownst to most, this establishment had once been a thriving hub of culinary delight before it fell into disrepair.

The tale begins with an aspiring new started company called Helvete, who is now looking for more places to expand their business. @Shagwrath, driven by a deep passion for the culinary arts and an insatiable ambition, stumbled upon Well Stacked Pizza, while exploring potential locations for his dream venture.

Intrigued by the mysterious aura surrounding the restaurant, @Shagwrath delved into its history. Legend spoke of the former owner, a chef named @Brophy, who had mysteriously vanished decades ago. Rumors suggested that @Brophy had forged a pact with dark forces, turning Well Stacked Pizza into a culinary haven that transcended the ordinary.

Undeterred by the ominous tales, @Shagwrath saw an opportunity to revive the restaurant and make it a beacon of culinary excellence. Unbeknownst to him, the shadows that clung to the walls had not forgotten their pact with @Brophy and eagerly awaited a new proprietor.

As @Shagwrath finalized the purchase of Well Stacked Pizza, an otherworldly presence stirred within the restaurant. Unseen by human eyes, the dark forces whispered promises of success, fame, and culinary mastery to the unsuspecting new owner. @Shagwrath, fueled by his dreams, unknowingly sealed a pact with the shadows, becoming the vessel through which the malevolent energies would thrive once again.

With the ownership transferred, Well Stacked Pizza underwent a remarkable transformation. The once-decrepit interior now gleamed with an unsettling elegance, and the kitchen seemed to hum with an otherworldly energy. The menu, now infused with secret ingredients from the shadows, became a sensation, drawing patrons from far and wide.

As the restaurant flourished, @Shagwrath basked in the newfound success, oblivious to the dark forces that subtly influenced his decisions. Yet, as whispers of strange occurrences and inexplicable phenomena spread, the shadowy entity within Well Stacked Pizza reveled in its resurgence.

The story unfolds with @Shagwrath, the unwitting vessel of the dark forces, navigating the challenges of running a restaurant that has made a deal with shadows. The invisible influence gradually becomes more palpable, and the true nature of Well Stacked Pizza emerges as a battleground between ambition, the supernatural, and the secrets that lie hidden in the heart of the kitchen.

Edited by Linkan
  • Like 2

3rNPvww.png

RP : Koperniks First Offer For The Grinder
Details: We needed more meat, the morgues offering we not so fresh, Taz found us a unknowing victim to sacrifice to the cause. The special of the evening is now Korpnik Kebob with fresh sallad.

Participants: @Linkan @Taz @chaplin

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

20240203161052_1.jpg?ex=65d0d0a6&is=65be
20240203161213_1.jpg?ex=65d0d0a6&is=65be
20240203161436_1.jpg?ex=65d0d0a6&is=65be
20240203161705_1.jpg?ex=65d0d0a6&is=65be
20240203161707_1.jpg?ex=65d0d0a6&is=65be
20240203161909_1.jpg?ex=65d0d0a6&is=65be
20240203162219_1.jpg?ex=65d0d0a6&is=65be

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3rNPvww.png

RP : LVX Food Truck Popup
Date: 02/02/24
Details: Things were slow for a Friday night, no late night rush full of obnoxious drunk idiots. Helvete setup in their favorite spot with their intimate dining setting and we discussed the server and the changes we had seen with old friends and the active players on the server that stopped by to say hello and buy a little food.

0WnF72g.png

Screenshots: 
https://imgur.com/a/PW99FMF

Story: 
It wasn't a pity party, but a lot of us have been playing 10+ years. We have seen a lot of people come and go on the server, and sadly seen some friends leave forever, not just the game, but life. RIP nick420 we miss you bud.

We made so many good memories too, reminiscing about exo~c and hs, we watched and shared a bunch of our old videos to remember all the fun and see how things have changed, and also how some things have not.

So many of us left for silly reasons but we're glad we came back and reconnected with so many old friends and are making more, not to be cheesy but MTA is such a social thing, its more than a game, more than a community, and were just glad to be here having fun

3rNPvww.png

RP : Midnight Morgue Run
Details: When we run low on our 'special' ingredient. There is one particular spot always with an abundance of fresh supply. Shovels in hand and under the cover of darkness we raid the morgue for fresh corpses to butcher for tomorrows customers.

1XuDeGu.png

Story:

Spoiler

I took the van out of the garage, it needed some heavy detailing so we spent the night scrubbing out the blood and grey matter caked onto the insides. Try as we might to get all the stains out, some remain stubbornly. But we wasted enough time already, I must resupply as we must do every night.

I hauled ass to our favorite spot, no longer under the cover of night I needed to be quick, we wasted too much time cleaning, Sheesh, we're not fucking maids. I need to find a backup spot just incase this happens again, this is too risky.

gfAt8kW.png

A quick smoke then it's of too rummage for something fresh to put on tomorrows menu.
MqE1nQJ.png

This place is usually abandoned save for a few times time a week for the odd service or when the caretaker stops by to maintain the grounds. I've never seen anyone come here to mourn, but I can't let me guard down, need to keep my eyes peeling just incase.
765ahoe.png

The coast is clear, let's see if there's anything good inside...
9kLOjSG.png

Oh no, someone left some Kopernik pizza, rude. That's extra garbage, at least throw your refuse out.
VRHEj99.png

Oh god! Even the smell of the pizza is getting to me, I think I'm going to be sick.
rUKqyaU.png

Well shit, empty, that's not at all what I hoped to see. There's a few other places to check though before I abandon all hope, and worse case scenario I know where we can still find the freshest meat...
29tDJDj.pngOh no, someone left some Kopernik pizza, rude. That's extra garbage, at least throw your refuse out.

Ahh...
i7ut24e.png

These tombs appear to have been recently disturbed, so I snuck inside with ambitions high for a late prize.
YsOc2dP.png

One after the other I clean out the crypts, what a fortuitous turn of events as these are hardly ever used, and sealed tight. I lucked out today as someone dropped the ball and left some fresh meat amidst the bone and crumbling ash of the dead. Plus bonus, people jerky...
PcfgSi7.png

Not a bad haul, but still I could use a little more stock, demand is steadily growing and I need to be prepared to the impending rush!
qLDMWF1.png

Carefully... pry the doors open and sneak in the mortuary, one more body would be all we need, perfect to get us through at least the luch rush... I swear we grill 'em as fast as ya'll kill 'em.
8RKaYId.png

Does grave robbing ever put you in the mood? Yah me neither but something was calling my name in the sex shop, lets take a gander.
HB2mMQt.png

I'll be right back...
Dg9Vd8w.png

Ah... back to the base with some more corpses to deface
dYZWVaY.png

Eww gross, Kopernik pizza... they only took one bite!
aBwcuiw.png

3rNPvww.png

RP : Midnight Midday Morgue Run
Details: Demand has been insane lately! We're working ourselves to death to bring you the best black metal eats in San Andreas, but we're needing to run to the morgue at least twice a day now! So the Midnight Morgue run, at least for today is the midday morgue run!
Roleplayers: @Shagwrath @Linkan

t0m8sXJ.png

Story & Screenshots:

Spoiler

We stopped by our favorite ammunation for fresh shovels, we said hi to Chuck. Chuck's a great guy, always says hi, has a smile of his face, but Chuck keeps raising his prices, and id he keeps doing that then well, Chuck's face is going to end up on a plate.

W4gLjew.png

Weaving in and out of the desolate streets of LV we easily make it through the city proper and quickly into the countryside.
Jyrz7nE.png

Goodbye LV, we promise we'll be back soon, and bring you back something nice on ice. Linkan sat shotgun and sharpened the knifes as we talk about who next to promote and who next to... cut.
HwN5NsK.png

The dusty roads the perfect backdrop for our midday morbid antics, as we pulled into Ghost Town, we were glad it lived up to it's name and not a soul around, at least one living anyways.
RsUNGL0.png

Backing up to the fence, I may have hit it and knocked it over, oops so much for being subtle... I'm sure no one will notice right? Linkan shook his head in shame. Fine... next time you drive!
Z1z0TLP.png

Lucky bastard.
ScL1etK.png

I started digging, Linkan as lookout, we made quick work of the fresh grave.
7bfdAO4.png

Team lift, some corpses come with built in handles, others crumbles like IKEA furniture when you try to move them.
BHRcVez.png

Memories, always so sad to leave. The dead don't complain or take, they don't want anything from you and are glad to be a part of Helvete's plan. Until we meet again Ghost Town, my new home away from home.
bBeJ6mn.png

We set the body inside the cooler and headed home once again...
UtVtCo2.png

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Moist 1

3rNPvww.png

Event : The Mosh Pit The Cheese Grater
Details: A spin on our classic the mosh pit, katanas in hand and walls made of glorious golden cheese... not cargo containers. The last survivor wins, and prizes go to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. 
Winners: ._. | oL|S.O.F. | oL|Ban
Prizes: $3,000,000 | $2,000,000 | $1,000,000

c09CY4w.png

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/11nn4Vi

Edited by Shagwrath

3rNPvww.png

RP : Midnight Midday Morgue Run
Details: Demand has been insane lately! We're working ourselves to death to bring you the best black metal eats in San Andreas, but we're needing to run to the morgue at least twice a day now! So the Midnight Morgue run, at least for today is the midday morgue run!
Roleplayers: @Shagwrath @Linkan @Yuu

NON2Uzh.png

Story & Screenshots:

Spoiler

Demand has been so great that I cannot keep up with it just by myself, we bearily made it through the rush tonight so we're getting an early start, and taking some of the most trusted Helvete members on a morgue run. Linkan and Nickles hopped in the van and we setoff
ySxKnpS.png

We rock out to some Emperor on the way there, Ishan has a new album out and Emperor has to good blend of nostalgia and second wave black metal so we talk about the state of modern metal music.

Z0eoQXm.png

We realize our activities might not exactly be a secret tonight. Nickles/Yuu has earned the ire of @zZenom and probably also @Headygr @Heady (pick an account you butt) and we know we is coming for us, we'd better be fast.
SbvdaWH.png

Quickly we run into the Ammunation in LS to grab some shovels. I'm going to have to remember to stock up, they never last us more than a trip or two... cheap pieces of crap for 1500$ you would think china could figure it out already. I'm sure @Brophy is exploiting the Chinese working class and lining his pockets with the fruits of of their hard labor... what a hero <3.
d9gaIFL.png

Just a few days ago I was making these runs by myself, now there's already 2 more. At the rate we're growing, there isn't going to be enough 'stock' to recover ever night... we may have to start getting creative... or even making our own 'stock'.
WgusNgp.png

We have arrived, night is upon us so the timing is just right. There is not a soul or @Soul in sight as we hushidly creep out into the dark night. Shovels in hand to fill our dark demand for the gastronomical garbage the masses and fat asses do crave.

5g47b4K.png

Linkan found our first prize of the night, freshly exhumed we resume our dark exploration of the graves and continue our desecration.
NON2Uzh.png

Linkan loads up the body in the back of our trusty ice cream truck, covered in blood in rust. I do a quick search of the grounds while he gets to work and makes the cuts. Nickles stands guard.
pLsTKJS.png

We enjoy a smoke, as seems to be the custom. I'm not much of a smoker myself but there's something about it in the graveyard, seems so silly but it feels good here. I don't know if it's the mystique or if deep down there is still some anxiety or regret I have about all this, some doubt deep down inside...
IKrc3VP.png

No, this is the life i chose. I am being stupid. The knifes are getting dull, it's time to sharpen them and get back to work. We have a responsibility to the people of San Andreas, we're here to feed them. So that's what we must do.
iWtszjj.png

We dissect the coprse and slowly wrap it up in parchment paper. Each succulent piece fitting nearly perfectly into the ice cream trucks freezer.
cDBP3BA.png

We shut the freezer and head out, another successful day. But I know we'll be back here again before we know it.
8HM4JrP.png

Keep killing out there everyone, we need more meat!

3rNPvww.png

Activity : Pizza Patrol
Details: The best profits are to be had not by setting up shop by by chasing the demand around the server! Cops and criminals are in desperate need of gastronomic relief as they claw their way to the robberies and activities on the server. Helvete will be there to be the face of black metal and provide the beast food in San Andreas to the hungry masses! And also it's a great place to pick up corpses!

gyMe9W1.png

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/CMgzpFS

• Like 1

3rNPvww.png

RP : Do's Kebab pleasure turns into a kidnap.
Date: 04/02/24
Details: San Andreas is full of free and innocent civilians. One of them, Do, visited our LVX store tonight and bought some kebab plates. After rewarding our cooking skills he asked for the recipe and I explained to him that he needs to visit our headquarters in order to learn the secret recipe. He followed me clueless about my true intentions and we ended up in one of the secret hideouts of Helvete. I managed to trap him in our small kidnap room and locked the door until one of my superiors pays him a visit to create a new recipe for our restaurants.  

Participants: @Do_ @chaplin

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

10.png11.png13.png14.png

• Like 3

3rNPvww.png

RP : Initiation
Date: 05/02/24
Details: Our numbers are steadily growing but our dark initiates need to be accepted by the dark lord himself before they join the cult of Helvete. Any one can flip burgers or turn our copycats into pizza, but only the the most trusted, the truly wicked and disdainful can enter into our ranks. Today we welcome another as our power and influence grows we thank our new initiate for helping us grow!
Roleplayers: @Shagwrath @Linkan @Taz @Felix

Yyc2FNo.png

Story & Screenshots:

Spoiler

Fenix, a new an promising recruit showed up to our secret location, guided by dark forces he knew the way and passed the first test of the dark lord's approval. This one must be special, sent to us by his infernal majesty.
d9lu17Y.png

It was a sign, of dark design, he was to be the next Helvete and more than just another number to add to the ranks of our dark army, this one will learn the ways of roleplay and help us revive it's dying art.

9s2i7AQ.png

Hail be to the dark lord, and hail be to Helvete. Fenix eagerly accepts his oath and vows to serve at Satan's side.
Yyc2FNo.png

We cannot wait to put the rest of you on a plate. Let us have you for dinner real soon.
TUTVAqi.png

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Thanks 1