L.W.S - Christmas Recruitment 2023

Colo

tsq5Ezb.png

Lightning World Sports

Hello hello! The L.W.S HQ team have decided it's time to OPEN our recruitment.

As always recruitment process is focused more on the applicant(s) effort and dedication, building, ability to focus, creativity, and lastly adequacy for the job, business as usual.

Along side the basic application format which is posted below will be a shortlist of 'x' amount of applicants. These shortlisted applicants will then be tested via the L.W.S HQ.

Be advised our recruitment application process will end on December 17th , During this time, you may edit your application.

NOTE:

The LWS HQ team reserves the right to deny, or remove any applicant from the application process at any time.

This can happen for many reasons, and LWS HQ will not have to explain their reasoning to applicants should this happen.

Here's some examples of why your application may be  removed/denied :

If you are caught plagiarizing another applicant's app, or event links you will automatically be removed from the application process.

Overall behavior and suitability for the spawn, it's access and features. General attitude towards community will be an important factor.

L.W.S Former Members are not required to open an event topic.

Those who want to apply must:

Have been playing on the server for over a year or more.

We will focus on in-game activity for the last months.

Minimal reports the last 6 months.

Be mature and responsible enough to take on the role.

Have done a minimum of 30 to 80 events through the course of 2022 - 2023. <- We take this a lot into consideration.

Must join our LWS Discord server:  https://discord.gg/u6jNacw 

If you do not meet the basic requirements. Feel free to speak with LWS HQ via PM or via our Discord channel. All cases will be dealt with via merit on a case by case basis.

Application format:

In-game Name:
Account username:

Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord):

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S:
Let us know your current Gang/Groups memberships:
Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun":

Explain why you want to join L.W.S:
Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?:
State something briefly about yourself:

Failing the application format will get you instantly denied.

Have any questions regarding the recruitment? Feel free to open a ticket on L.W.S' discord.

Good luck!

Exclusivity, Quality and Fun!

President: @Hotfire

Vice President: Colobria

HQs: @brondy,@FoxZilla  

Regards, Colobria.

L.W.S Vice President.

• Like 13

In-game Name: Senpai
Account username: adde69

Joined the server on (Date): 2019
Events topic link: (If applicable):I'm posting my all events at LWS discord server you can find all my events there.

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: Well, I'm down for any kind that the player request.

Gang:

Underground Empire

Groups:

N/A

Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": To me, "Exclusivity" means creating a unique and welcoming community. "Quality" implies a high standard of events and interactions, and "Fun" emphasizes the enjoyment and positive experiences shared among members.

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: It has been a dream group for me so long before and I would now love to apply all the experience I gained, I'll have opportunities to take on interesting events and help people. and I'd love to build a career and learn more new things in this group.

Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?: Nope.

State something briefly about yourself: Hello, My name is Hamza. I am 20 years old. I am currently studying, I go to the gym as a hobby. I spend my free time mostly hanging out with my friends and playing games such as MTA, VALORANT, and CSGO, Also I love watching Horror movies and Anime series.

Edited by Senpai
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 2

In-game Name: Max

Account username: rana

Joined the server on (Date): I can't remember the exact date, but it was in 2015
Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord): I'm posting in discord server currently

Here is my old events topic: https://saesrpg.uk/forums/topic/18058-maxs-lightning-world-sports-events/

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: I would host all types of events, especially new events. However, It depends on which type the hoster needs.
Let us know your current Gang/Groups memberships: 

Current organization: SWAT

Current groups: ZIP - Manager / GXT - HQ / SAI - Trooper / SAM - Member / PC - Officer / CC - Member 
Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": It means to do one thing with a good quality better than doing many things with bad performance, That's like hosting a nice event with good prize Instead of hosting alot of short events with cheap prize to get many numbers of events to post.

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: I have been trying to be a member of this group from a long time because it's a unique group that stands for helping players and having fun while hosting events, and I wanted to improve my building skills and gain experience while hosting events for people.
Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?: No.
State something briefly about yourself: My name is Ahmed, I live in Egypt, Studying and working at the same time, I like to spend my free time in playing video games.

Edited by Max.
  • Like 13

In-game Name: LightSide
Account username: medamine1919

Joined the server on (Date): I joined the server in November 2018 
Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord): I've been posting all of my events in LWS discord but here is an old topic of mine 

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: I'm looking forward to adding a creative touch to the group! I'll be hosting some cool and unique new events, and how they unfold will depend on what our hosts prefer. there we'll be fun experiences that we can all enjoy together.

-Arms Assassins
-MCC
-RaceTech
-ZIP
-Outbreak Organization
-RadioSa
-SAI
-ALT

Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": 'Exclusivity, Quality, and Fun' isn't just a motto, it's the origine of what LWS stand for. a group where every experience is carefully created and hosted to be one-of-a-kind,which is devided into 3 parts: Exclusivity.Seeking extraordinary, not ordinary and This dedication extends smoothly into commitment to Quality, ensuring that every event is created to be special and well built and well structred, every piece of content that they share in the server, reflects the eager pursuit of excellence. But that's not where it ends. What truly sets the group apart is the vibrant amount of Fun that courses through the community. it's not just building and hosting events but it's building connections, and creating moments of joy, laughter, and shared delight.

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: I've always dreamed of joining LWS. I love helping out and sharing my experiences, especially when it comes to building. LWS is one of the biggest groups that can help me improve my building skills and connect with others. The respectful and kind members inside make it a great place to be. I'm excited about the chance to contribute and learn inside this large community.

State something briefly about yourself: Hello, I'm LightSide, also known as Mohamed Amine. I am 18 years old and currently studying in high school. I live in Tunisia with my family. Football is not just a hobby for me, it's a passion. I'm also known for being a kind person, always ready to share moments of joy with friends. Like everyone else, I enjoy spending my free time playing video games. Currently, my focus is on MTA, and I dabble a bit in League of Legends as well.

Edited by LightSide
  • Like 29
  • Moist 1

In-game Name: Disaster
Account username: lilou

Joined the server on (Date): I started playing SAES since 2013
Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord): My events are posted  on discord

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: Honestly, I find it challenging to picture or foresee myself making any specific type of event.as I thrive on inventing creative and imaginative experiences. My determination is unwavering in formulating innovative events that captivate and charm participants. Recently, I've drawn inspiration from real-life events to provide a familiar yet enhanced experience for participants. However, it's evident that many players are fixated on old types like Last Man Standing (LMS) or Team Deathmatch (TDM). Nevertheless, I am committed to elevating these typical events by innovatively redesigning them and pushing the boundaries of entertainment.

• Arms Assassins 
  • RaceTECH
  • Outbreak Organization

Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": Lighting World Sports embodies its motto, "Exclusivity, Quality, and Fun,". Through exclusivity, L.W.S distinguishes itself by offering unique service and limited access, creating a sense of prestige among its members and events. The commitment to quality ensures that every aspect of L.W.S, from hosting events to assisting fellow players, adheres to high standards, delivering excellence in all endeavors. Despite this dedication to excellence, L.W.S maintains a vital focus on fun, recognizing the importance of creating an enjoyable and engaging environment within the gaming community. Together, these principles form the foundation of L.W.S, where exclusivity, quality, and fun come together to shape a distinctive and outstanding gaming experience.

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: In my view, the Lightning World Sports (LWS) group serves as the foundation of the SAES RPG server's activity. By organizing diverse events, the server can experience a revitalization beyond the typical gang activities. Event hosting appeals to me as an opportunity for personal growth, requiring maturity, responsibility, and the ability to manage diverse participant dynamics. This role also aligns with my passion for building, as I spend hours perfecting my constructions in my personal server. Joining LWS presents a chance to contribute unique events, injecting new excitement into the server and restoring the group to its former vibrancy. I am a dedicated and available player, eager to support LWS in providing top-notch services. Ultimately, joining LWS aligns with my ambition to make a positive impact, forge connections, and combat boredom on the server while having a great time.

Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?: Nope

State something briefly about yourself: Hello, I'm a 21-year-old guy from Tunisia, currently residing in Hammamet. My passion lies in playing Football and video games such as MTA , CSGO, Rocket league , especially with my friends. As a non-problematic and respectful player, I possess the necessary skills to actively contribute to the organization that i am apart of through various activities. I'm eager to be a valuable member of the team!

Edited by Disaster
  • Like 18
  • Moist 1

In-game Name:AnKushO^
Account username:aminato77

Joined the server on (Date): Started the server since 2020
Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord): N/A

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: Well,i can the simple events such True or False,Lucky nade,Lucky tube,face to face,1st one to warp and etc...
Let us know your current Gang/Groups memberships: This is a list of my Gang and Group:

Rogue 21: Level3 sergant

All Load Trucking: Full Mechanic

RadioSA: Probationary

ZIP: Worker

The Motor Heads: Apprentice Petrolhead

BRINKS: member

Cunning Stunts: member

San Andreas Studios : member

Transportation Services INC : member : taxi driver

Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": in shorts: LWS focus about the awsome events,the best services and the enjoyable,all these thing make LWS a best group in SAES

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: LWS to perfect group,his events & prises are awsome,so i wanna join LWS to learn more about the group and his important guidelines,i love making events for players and i wanna make more creative events
Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?: no
State something briefly about yourself: im ankusho,16 years old,im someone loves videogames and watching football matches,im study in hight schools

i love playing in RPG servers like saes but sometime i dont have more time to play cuz i focus about my exams

• Like 6

Application format:

In-game Name: My ingame name is Franklin.
Account username: My account username is franklinclint.

Joined the server on (Date): I have been playing SAES since October 2014.
Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord): I have also posted my events in Discord, but here is the topic link.

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: If I get to join LWS, I will definitely be doing all kinds of events, I will be doing the most common ones that everybody loves and also mix it up and do unique events, I already have a lot of ideas for unique events, some of them are listed on my Events Topic, if you want to check them out.

Hell Raisers MC - Vice President

The Motorheads - HQ

Global Express Trucking - Member

Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": The way I understand it is that the events that are hosted by LWS should always feel like they are high quality and exclusive, which means that the experience of the event is great and that the organizement is good, but other than that the motto says that the events should also always be fun both for the players and for the hosters, because that's the whole point of hosting them.

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: I want to join LWS, because it has been my wish since pretty much I started playing in SAES, I have always had a lot of great ideas and I always wanted to grind the events, but I never got the opportunity. I feel like it's a really fun and awesome group that would bring out my creativity a lot and I could bring a lot of greatness to the group because of the unique events and the amount of them that I will do.

Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?: I am not.

State something briefly about yourself My name is Aleksander, I live in a small country in Europe called Slovenia, I am currently 17 years old and will be turning 18 in approximately 10 days. Even though it's hard to believe I have been playing SAES since I was 8 years old, I pretty much grew up on here and learned English etc. In real life I am currently in high school to become an Electro-tehnician. I am currently in my 3rd year, which is the second last.

Edited by Franklin
  • Like 5

In-game Name: SpeeD
Account username: mahdimokni123456

Joined the server on (Date): since 2018
Events topic link:  I have also posted my events in Discord

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: I will host any event that the hoster wanted
Current organization: oL

Current groups: GXT/raceTech
Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun":  i did understand that exclusivity quality & fun means you have to be unique and putting some much effort to have fun hosting events plus making the gameplay enjoyable with alots of fun

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: I'm enthusiastic to LWS because it's a unique group and helpful, also i enjoy helping players at hosting events
Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?:  No.
State something briefly about yourself: My name is Mahdi. I'm from Tunisia, 19 years old. I started playing SAES since 2018. I'm an active person. I made this topic to make a step forward to join LWS .

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

In-game Name: Snoupa 
Account username: momen123

Joined the server on (Date): summer 2016

When it comes to the actual gameplay, I mostly like shooting that's why I find myself into more of a deathmatch events such as last man standing with creative touches that I will try to add on my own. Events that provides this type of gameplay are usually the community's favorite and a lot tend to join and are mostly requested. That's why I will be focusing more on it to make it better for all.
Let us know your current Gang/Groups memberships: Black Bullets ( LVL 5) - Cuban Cars ( impounder) - Outbreak Organization ( Soldier ) - raceTECH ( Veteran ) - SAI ( state  tropper ) RadioSA ( DJ)  
Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun":  The three words suggest a set of values that the organization prioritizes and are wide to limit but combining these words reflects a commitment to providing exclusive and only first-rate offerings while making sure to leave a positive impact on customers and only leave them with a smile on their faces. This blend is adept at crafting a robust and unforgettable brand identity, resonating with individuals in search of a distinctive yet gratifying experience.

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: The group is well known for it's high reputation that no one can deny it or say otherwise. being part of it not only will highly increase my chances on meeting new people and trying to make the most of the experience I get while providing services to them. But also teach me a lot of assets or abilities that I might be missing or enhance what I'm capable of doing. Dealing with people is what I enjoy and many challenges will encounter me along the way which I'm willing to take on to further develop my experience within the server. 
Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?: No 
State something briefly about yourself:  Hello, I'm Momen , I'm 20 years old. I started playing MTA since a long time ago with some breaks on the way but I think I have enough experience that can allow me to take more positions and held responsibilities in a good way. I'm also mature, chill and humble. I love helping people and enjoy the game with them in every way possible.

Edited by Snoupa
  • Like 20
  • Haha 1
  • Moist 1

In-game Name: Rubisel
Account username: freepalestine

Joined the server on (Date): I don't remember the exact date, but it was in the late December of the year 2009.
Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord): I don't have any at the moment, but I am working on it.

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: I am a creative player when it comes to building and orchestrating events. My primary goal is to make a difference by introducing new event ideas and enhancing their enjoyment for participants. For me, it's not solely about the prize; it's equally about the quality and amusement that everyone should experience. I have gained recognition for my events, known for their craziness, extreme fun, and innovative ideas. One notable event from my past is called "Maze Runner." A substantial amount of time was dedicated to creating this expansive maze, nearly as big as San Fiero. I am contemplating reintroducing some of my older events like "Rescue the Captain" or "Stumble Punks" – events that might be familiar to a few. However, I have numerous new ideas for events that I am eager to bring to this server.

Let us know your current Gang/Groups memberships: Killing Joke, CLO, OB, CC

Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": Your motto encompasses various facets such as discipline, stability, and fostering a positive environment when hosting an event. Before initiating any event, it's crucial to ensure everything is well organized and presented in a conducive manner. This involves adeptly managing the players you invite to your venue and showcasing the high-quality standards of both the event itself and the hosting methods employed. Prioritizing the enjoyment of the audience is paramount, the prize, while a motivator for participants, should be seen as a supplementary element. It serves to encourage players to strive for victory, but the primary focus should be on delivering a top notch experience that leaves a positive impression on you as a host and on the overall event. This approach ensures that participants not only vie for prizes but also eagerly anticipate future engagements with your events.

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: I have a passion for building and organizing events as I view it as a means of infusing the server with enjoyment and elevating its overall activity. I am interested in joining LWS because I previously had access to the panel and invested considerable time in creating maps for future events that I am eager to bring to community. Essentially, my motivation to join is from my love for building and enhancing the fun factor within the server.

Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?: I am not but I am a former G6 so I am familiar with the panel.

I don't often delve into personal details, but I'd like to share a bit about my role as a player in the game. I go by the name Rubisel, and I've been
in this server for several years. Throughout my journey, I've accumulated numerous positive experiences and had the pleasure of connecting with many wonderful people. I maintain a calm demeanor, approaching the game with the primary goal of enjoying moments of laughter and engaging in the various in-game activities for pure fun.

As a player, I value the community aspect, cherishing the connections forged and relishing the overall camaraderie. My playstyle is centered around creating a positive and enjoyable environment, contributing to the vibrant and lively atmosphere to this community.

• Like 9

In-game Name: Flappy.
Account username: mamo123.

Joined the server on (Date): I've been playing saes since 2017.
Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord): I did post on discord as well.

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: Upon joining LWS, my primary focus will be on hosting engaging and intellectually stimulating guessing events, as they align perfectly with my personal preferences and have proven to be highly favored among participants. These events not only foster a sense of enjoyment but also contribute to the growth of knowledge within the server. Additionally, I will also take charge of organizing shooting events such as LMS and Chicken Shooter, leveraging my expertise in these areas. However, it is important to note that my foremost objective is to diligently respond to the instructions provided by the hoster and deliver exceptional events, putting forth my utmost effort and dedication.
Let us know your current Gang/Groups memberships: PARS,TMH,SAM
Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": To truly comprehend the essence of our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality, and Fun," one must recognize the utmost importance of these three fundamental principles in achieving optimal performance as an LWS service provider. By meticulously integrating these elements into every facet of our events, we have the power to craft an unparalleled experience for our esteemed participants. This unwavering commitment to excellence not only guarantees an elevated level of participant satisfaction but also serves as a catalyst for augmenting our esteemed reputation within the group.

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: The group's impeccable reputation is universally recognized and unquestionable. Becoming a member of this esteemed community not only presents a remarkable opportunity to expand my network and fully capitalize on the experiences gained while providing services, but also offers a platform for continuous personal and professional development. Interacting with diverse players is a genuine source of fulfillment for me, and I wholeheartedly embrace the myriad of challenges that lie ahead, as they serve as catalysts for honing my skills and expanding my expertise within this esteemed server.
State something briefly about yourself: My name is Jasser, a 21-year-old university student currently residing away from home. Although my real-life commitments keep me occupied, I make it a point to join the game whenever I have some free time, as it allows me to enjoy quality moments with my friends in the server. I have been a member of this server for the past five years, although there were periods of inactivity during my journey. However, I am now returning with renewed enthusiasm and a commitment to remain actively engaged.

Edited by flappy
  • Like 11

Webp.net-gifmaker.gif?ex=657c69d7&is=656

In-game Name:  Thunder

Account username: Jamila710

Joined the server on (Date): I have been a member of SAES since 2019

Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord): I am posting all of my events on Discord

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: I will use my building skills to make those who need me happy and provide them with the types of maps they desire. I also want to share my own creativity by constructing new types of events and generating fresh ideas. I aim to avoid repeating the same events, offering players the chance to try something new and special.

-Black Bullets 
-ZIP
-RaceTECH
-Outbreak Organization
-ALT

Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": LWS, based on the three straightforward tenets of enjoyment, quality, and uniqueness. LWS more than just a group It's artisans of unique experiences. Since they emphasise uniqueness, LWS seek out the exceptional rather than the typical.
LWS promised quality as well. Every event is meticulously organised, guaranteeing a unique and well-made experience. Each and every shared piece of content on the server reflects LWSS's commitment to excellence.
But our contribution to the community's enjoyment is what really makes Them unique. It's about fostering relationships and creating times of happiness, laughter, and shared delight not just about events. LWS is more than just a group, it's a destination where remarkable experiences are created by the combination of exclusivity, quality, and enjoyment.

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: I want to join LWS since I am new in the game. I love building and sharing my building skills to cater to the presenter's preferences for events. I aim to provide everyone with what they deserve and what they want, constructing unique maps and events to showcase my creativity. I want to offer my own opinions and unique ideas to ensure that others have fun and enjoy the experience.

about_me.png?ex=657c6a82&is=6569f582&hm=

Hi, I'm Thunder, known by Mohamed. My real-life name is Mohamed, and I'm 17 years old. I aspire to become a professional football player and am working towards that goal through rigorous training every day. In my free time, I enjoy playing video games with my friends and chilling with them on Discord. I also have some talent in chess and other similar games.

Edited by IIThundeRII
  • Like 13

In-game Name: Satan

Account username: santos201791

Joined the server on (Date): 2016

Events topic link(If applicable): https://saesrpg.uk/topic/33902/satan-s-lws-events/27

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: I'ill obviously not stray further from the regular events that everyone enjoys such as Last Man Standing, Fallout, Chicken/Rhino/Hunter shooter, etc... But I will also be devoting my time in game to discover new opportunities for better and more fun events that will increase the quality of the group.

* AA

* ALT , Rtech.

Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": The motto represents the standards and the pillars of both the group and the events hosted by the group. The first word of the motto means presenting to the players a uniquely rare experience to ensure an enjoyable session for them. Quality is how the events should be represented to the players; the players will first judge an event by the way it looks, that is why Lightning World Sports ensures the necessity of the good looking of the map with the least flaws possible. Fun is what sadly the game lacks right now, but thankfully what the group is trying to revive by bringing an enjoyable and challenging experience that will let the players kill their time on and cure their boredom.

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: I wish to join the group to ensure the availability of it most of my play time since I am currently kinda active, and to enhance the players' experience with more opportunities to face new events that I will be working on as I had mentioned before.

State something briefly about yourself: Hello, my name is Belal Mohamed, am an Egyptian college student passionate on studying In Faculty Of Languages and Translation simultaneous interpretation division , i am an ambitious guy who would devote the time and energy to something if I ever wanted the thing. I am also a responsible, respectful and a nice person to whoever treats me with the same way.

Edited by satan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

In-game Name: Oscar
Account username: oscar1999

Joined the server on (Date): September 2011
Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord): Posting on discord.

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: Would love to make some neat racing tracks and some og LMS/TDM maps. But most importantly I like veriety and will try to do that as well if I get LWS.

• SAPA Sergeant (PC Instructor)
  • ZIP Manager
  • ALT Brass
  • SAM Paramedic Assistant
  • SAFD FireFighter Probationary

Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": For many years and still does LWS got complete monopoly of the event creation on SAES. With this big task they provide a good combination of qualitative events with great amount of fun. LWS value quality over quantity but most importantly to preserve the fun that is the main goal.

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: I got good knowledge of the building panel and would like to help server doing quality events.
State something briefly about yourself: I am 24 and live in Sweden. One of my hobbies is to play games with my friends and spending time with my family. I just became a father 10 weeks ago and it's been a good adjustment to life.

Edited by Oscar
Memberships uppdate
  • Like 11
  • Sad 1

In-game Name: Dinaz
Account username: khalilzw

Joined the server on (Date): Late 2016
Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord): Will be posting on discord on a regular basis

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: Certainly not the lazy ones, unless it's the hoster's request. If I ever get the chance to become one, I shall try to think of new types of events that would bring competition and fun to the community, but definitely not forget about the good ol' Deathmatch(LMS/TDM), parkour, race events, because no matter how old this game gets, we will always be attached to the core roots of this game's events that kept us around for all this time and allowed us to enjoy our times. Additionally, I would be very open for suggestions brought by other players and discuss the possibility of realizing them with the event panel, yet also keeping my mind open to possibly bring up new types that maybe were never made before, or were once forgotten and see if it works out with the participants; If it works, good. If not, it was worth the shot.
Let us know your current Gang/Groups memberships: SWAT, DE, CC.
Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun":  The motto consists of the main three pillars of the group to deliver the best experience for all players and bring enjoyment and fun to the table. Exclusivity signifies LWS's commitment to deliver a unique experience to the player and provide special content to maintain a valuable reputation within the server. Quality is the core of the group, it is how the events are supposed to be and the expansion of the creativity put in them that allows the members to test their limits and beyond and dive into providing interest for the players and amazement for the hoster with a fully detailed build that has the minimum amount of flaws possible. Fun is the whole point of the group, providing an exclusive and exceptional experience to the players to keep them attached and actively playing instead of wildly roaming around the map, allowing them to enjoy their time and have an enjoyable session within the event's period and perhaps beyond since some events do create opportunities for extra activities after that.

Explain why you want to join L.W.S:  I have been playing the server for a very long time with a constant activity, I would like to experience something that I have not tried before and try to push my creativity limits and be able to host the events on my own and build up on the participants' feedbacks on what I make with such creativity and provide availability for players whenever I could. Besides, a few years ago, I used to host events on my own alongside my friend using the worker spawn, we used to hire IAC members to provide protection and stuff, it wasn't as efficient as getting a LWS to help me with it obviously but it was an interesting experience that I would like to experience as a member instead this time.
State something briefly about yourself: I am a friendly and a very very very nice person with a lot of passion, creativity, and ambition. I enjoy connecting and interacting with others in various ways. My activity within the server is pretty decent since I find enjoyment sometimes in different activities, including the events hosted by LWS. 

• Like 18
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

In-game Name: Pasha
Account username: icy911

Joined the server on (Date): 2020 officialy but played before also but not active
Events topic link: haven't gotten the opportunity to post/start any events yet but will be posting daily more on the noon side cuz of work.

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: I will be hosting the events that the hoster is requesting but i will be hosting more of the fun ones and the ones that people enjoy the most, and definitely try coming up with some more fun and enjoyable events if possible i have a good imagination but it would take time ofc. but definitely would do that. (Started posting also)

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: i would love to join LWS cuz i never had the opportunity of hosting any events or being the one to make them and i saw my opportunity today and applied for LWS it's one of the more fun groups to me cuz i love having fun with other players and communicating and seeing the enjoyment in them and in general i love the whole idea and scene behind the LWS Group.
Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?: N/A
State something briefly about yourself: Love to interact and meet new people never had any problems with others as i am a very friendly person and most of all love to make people happy and make them enjoy something that they love.

Edited by Icy
  • Like 4

In-game Name: Leonard
Account username: Muslim1960

Joined the server on (Date): 01/01/13
Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord): https://saesrpg.uk/forums/topic/23818-leonards-lws-events/page/3/#comment-367324

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S:  I certainly see myself hosting anything unique and new as possible. I love creating newer events and that brings enough fun and quality as same time, i also despise any regular or boring repetitive events that may kill any fun vibes in the server, I don't have problem to host any classic old events too but i want to renovate them into a better, more exclusive, and with a special touch that can change the future of events into better and positive activities

• Arms Assasins
  • ZIP
  • Cuban Cars
  • Brinks

Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": The motto consistes of 3 words that we can assemble in 1 word which is "entertainment", and if one of them is missing it won't be achieved, and as LWS it's really important to have such skills to deliver what he's asked for, exclusivity is what make every thing interesting and unique , Quality is instrument to define the hard work, the interest on doing the job well , endurance to keep providing for the cause and the patience to keep trying until you achieve it, Also with quality it requires courage to think and make stuffs even when you fail you can try until you achieve what you want, Fun is what people seeks for playing the game in the first place and if you can create a fun enviroment you hold the biggest leverage in the game, Not too many groups or people can do it so it's pretty challenging task to do, so with the enough courage and hard work we can reach what we seek for and it cannot be faked, So with all this 3 word we understand that entertainement is the goal and the final product we get if we mastered all of them, And requirement for LWS member to to be fit for his job

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: I'm person who enjoys challenges and love to enjoy the game whenever i log in, But i also love to share the fun vibes with the people around me but it should be done with the right tools that allow me to deliver my brilliant ideas and vision, So LWS is something i wish to join for long time and i'm thriving for new experience and challenges that hopefully can make the server a better place for me and others around it, i believe i have the creativity and the exclusivity to make things happens, And i understand it take the will power and the guts to create it, But im person that can do stuffs and i will keep trying until i manage my way to it and achieve the Exclusivity, Quality and Fun, We all want when logging in to the server 
State something briefly about yourself: I'm just and fun person that likes to do good things and bring positivity as much as possible, I have a good and honorable standards i refuse to stand down on them, I like things on white or black not into the grey stuffs, i always find ways to surprise myself because i can be an unpredictable as person no matter how confident i maybe on myself

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1.webp?ex=657f01e5&is=656c8ce5&hm=f1822b

In-game Name: K2
Account username: icecream69

1line.gif

Joined the server on (Date): I started playing in the server in 2016.

1line.gif

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: Given that I am fond of events that require a lot of teamwork and competition, I genuinely see myself having lots of fun hosting slightly elevated versions of Team Deathmatches & "Attackers vs Defenders". I do like all types of events and of course it all depends on the actual hoster and their request on what to host. However, if I were to pick, most my events would be based on fair competition and dedication to win a specific title.
Let us know your current Gang/Groups memberships: Killing Joke's member, Cuban Cars Impounder & ZIP Worker
Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": The motto captures the commitment to creating special events that focus on making each player's experience unique and keeping a strong reputation. In addition, Quality is prioritized, setting high standards and encouraging creative ideas for events. The objective is to offer a enjoyable and exclusive experience, keeping players engaged not only during events but also afterwards, as some activities continue beyond the scheduled time.

1line.gif

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: For the past five years, I've been aspiring to be a part of L.W.S, putting in my best effort. I am confident in my ability to shoulder the responsibilities required for the community.

Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?: No, I am not.
State something briefly about yourself: My actual name is Karim and I go by the name of K2 ingame, at 22 years old, I consider myself pretty chill, responsible and mature. I am actively engaged both ingame and on Discord.

• Like 19

In-game Name: Winter
Account username: ilyass99

Joined the server on (Date): Late 2019
Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord):  Posting on LWS discord.

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: I would honestly try be creative and host some new events to attract the players of the community to participate and have a fun time in these new events,  I would love to host also the events that the community loves such as LMS, Races with different maps etc

• SWAT
  • ALT
  • Radio SA
  • RaceTECH
  • Government
  • SAI
  • MCC
  • CC

Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": The motto "Exclusivity, Quality, and Fun" suggests a commitment to delivering a distinctive and high-quality experience characterized by its unique appeal and limited availability, fostering a sense of exclusivity. The emphasis on quality underscores a dedication to maintaining excellence in events creativity and service, ensuring that whatever is offered meets or exceeds high standards. Additionally, the inclusion of "Fun" reflects an intention to create an enjoyable and engaging atmosphere, adding a lighthearted and entertaining dimension to the overall experience. Together, the motto conveys a desire to provide a special, top-notch, and enjoyable offering to The Community setting the organization apart with a blend of exclusivity, quality, and fun.

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: I want to join Lightning World Sports because I'm passionate about The creativity and hosting something that will benefit our beloved community and believe in the organization's commitment to exclusivity, quality, and fun. I'm excited about contributing to a group that values excellence and I look forward to being part of a group that shares this enthusiasm.
Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?: No, I am not
State something briefly about yourself: Well, my name is Ilyass, I live in Morocco in Kenitra City, I'm 20 and I am studying electrical engineering and 2nd year at the university, I do love gaming and news overall about gaming and I love to watch sports much like Formula 1 sports or Football and I really admire the music.

Edited by Winter-Soldier
  • Like 9
  • Haha 2

In-game Name: Happy
Account username:  Ratbite

Joined the server on (Date): December 19 2019

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: Racing events, Simon says, lucky nade, some fun and easy ones
Let us know your current Gang/Groups memberships:  CripZ - vL, SAI , ALT
Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": that this group offers exclusive opportunities to make money by having fun and new experiences

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: i am a fun and creative player that isnt scared to think outside the box
State something briefly about yourself: I am a creative and fun player that loves roleplaying and having fun judgement.

• Like 1

In-game Name: charles
Account username: masimpatron

Joined the server on (Date):  Late 2013
Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord): Was on the old forum, not yet created at this point.

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: Chicken shooter, nade, marathons, races, lms, 1v1, 2v2, boxing, fallouts.
Let us know your current Gang/Groups memberships: Underground Empire only
Explain what you understand by our motto, "Exclusivity, Quality and Fun": At its core, Exclusivity implies a commitment to providing players with something beyond the ordinary. The idea is to make players feel that they are part of something special, fostering a sense of belonging and excitement within the community. Quality goes hand in hand with the organization's commitment to excellence. It signifies a meticulous approach to planning, organizing, and executing events. This commitment to quality not only enhances the credibility of the organization but also contributes to the overall satisfaction of the player base. Last but not least Fun, Fundamentally, the overarching goal of any gaming community is to provide a fun and enjoyable experience for its players. Events organized under this principle are designed to be entertaining and diverse, catering to the varied interests of the player community. Whether through competitive challenges like 2v2 duels, social interactions like in simon says or just simple races, the emphasis on fun ensures that players not only enjoy the game mechanics but also relish the overall atmosphere and "camaraderie" within the saes community.

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: As an avid player on the SAES RPG, my desire to join this organization stems from a combination of a passion for the game, a deep appreciation for the events organized by your team, and a sincere interest in contributing to the community in a meaningful way by helping players. I believe my creativity, experience and dedication align with your organization's values, and I'm excited about the prospect of collaborating with a team committed to exclusivity, quality, and fun. Joining your organization would not only allow me to enhance the gaming experience for fellow players but also contribute to the overall vibrancy and spirit of our server.
Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?: No, i am not
State something briefly about yourself: Hi! I am a fun and energetic person who enjoys being in an English-speaking environment to learn the language and spend time there with friends, even despite my commitments and work. When I am not busy with my work, I try to spend time on my passion for 3D design and programming. In conclusion i would like to say that there are certain obligations in my life, but I try not to lose sight of the importance of fun and joy. After all, at the end of the day, a balance between work and pleasure is the key to a full and fulfilling life.

Edited by charles
  • Like 2

In-game Name: Wizax.
Account username: wawawa.

Joined the server on (Date): I can't recall the exact date, but it was something over 6 years ago. SAES was the reason I created my current Discord account.
Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord):   I had much more events that were lost in the old forums, some that are so unique that im still keeping their structure code

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S: Anything unique, special, and unusual;
People must be fed up with the typical rinse and repeat LMS 1 million same map event and such, and that's why I've never done any of those types of events. I always imagined, created, built, and improved my own original events; you'd never catch me hosting LMS/CS or any of this stuff unless it's a lazy LWS or its 100 million+ LMS in Bayside, like the 2 i did in the past. yet still, if the hoster insists on the typical LMS/CS ect... He is at right
Squad:
S.W.A.T.
Groups: ProCop  &  San Andreas Interceptors  
Exclusivity, Quality, and Fun means that every event must be perfectly built and presented, creating an exclusive experience and a unique time for every participant, and ensuring that every event stands out of the ordinary limits and is one-of-a-kind by making sure that even the small details are perfectly made and highlighting attention to all aspects such as decor, entertainment, and overall event production. There can also be no fun in an original event idea if any of the participants don't understand the idea or objective of the event so every new event must be explained in a simple and understandable yet rich and clear way, and which also means that having a few proper events is always a heavier shot than a spam of usual and typical funless events

Explain why you want to join L.W.S: There are two major reasons why I would love to join LWS over any other group:

• I derive immense satisfaction from shouldering responsibilities, a trait deeply ingrained in my personality. The joy I find in guiding and supporting others is complemented by a unique ability to infuse entertainment into every task. What some might term 'stress,' I prefer to view as the dynamic energy that propels me forward. I thrive on the challenges that come with orchestrating and managing various responsibilities, transforming what others perceive as pressure into a source of exhilaration. There's an inherent pleasure in navigating intricate details, seamlessly blending support with entertainment, and witnessing the positive impact it has on both individuals and the overall atmosphere. This convergence of responsibility and enojyment not only fuels my enthusiasm but also garners appreciation, making every undertaking a rewarding and fulfilling experience, especially when it's a fresh idea and it's my duty to have it perfectly done, explained, and everyone is satisfied with the time he spent, either winning or losing, which in my opinion is a really good aspect to have as an LWS Member that helps me push when things get hard and sometimes nerves draining, and yet also it's a good trail to have on a member because it means he's going to love what he is doing, and loving what you are doing makes you push even further and further.

• Since day one on the server and like everyone else, I've curated a selection of groups that I affectionately refer to as my 'dream groups.' These are not just ordinary associations but rather carefully chosen clusters that align with my aspirations and ideals. which were San Andreas Interceptors and Lightning World Sports; those were and still are to this day my dream groups, and you've seen how much i've done for San Andreas Interceptors (The Big RPs, The Numberous RPS, I event got 3 Pages in their Media filled only with my name posting without expecting anything in return ) without asking for anything back just because i loved the idea of the group as much as i do for LWS

State something briefly about yourself: I'm completely aware of my inactive status on the game but there were times where i really loved this game and felt like I was playing with my family and I'm just asking for a small favor which is to drop some of the "Musts to apply" on me just for the 6 Years i spent Non-lifing this game, i just want to look at it after 5 years+ and say "yea i did not waste it all for nothing after all at least i achived my dreams and..." , i'm a really patient person, im the man who waited 2 years to join SAI with a constant 3-7 posts weekly and yet NEVER PM'ed any HQ or Member about my application statu and only PM'ed them for a patrol, and I still remember how Sam Saw that my topic is 2 years old and he just couldn't help but just invite me for what I've done, but honestly the only turn off that i had in this game is that I feel like I never really got what I deserved, I've been playing for years, I Developed some insane Gameplay/Roleplaying/Building/Knowledge and Communication skills and I never begged or wanted or accepted anything cold plated or easy, but i got tired eventually and I'm really full of hope that LWS might give me the small spark that i did deserve in those 6+ Years so i can come back as active as i was once when results are out, I'm no Group collector nor Title stacker, I've been in only 1 Squad before SWAT which was SAFP and I never left it despite of it's reputation because it's not in my personality to leave for better, I really do stick with what i have and work with it and eventually love it, I had plenty of offers for groups, but I couldn't accept them just because i knew I'd just take the spawn and never use it which is something i can not do, im telling you all of this just so you know that if you let me in, you're not adding another useless or group collector, I'm someone who is willing to commit to the group and be really active and never make you regret having me in.
I also used to build and lead my events on my own and tell the LWS to just lay back and do the warp/ADs while I gave him the structure code that I used to build with the small panel I had. Maybe sometime I would just ask him to add some items that I did not have or could not make with what I had and explain everything to the participants myself, just to get the sensation of leading and responsibility.

Please if you have any inquiries about me, feel free to DM me on discord ( wizax ) or in the forums

I respect the time you spent reading this and would still do so, either if I got the chance or not.
  Best regards;
     Wizax.

Edited by Wizax
  • Like 8

In-game Name: My name InGame is "I-Gun".
Account username: My account is "enmanueldjr517".

Joined the server on (Date): I Joined SAES:RPG in 2012.

Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord): https://saesrpg.uk/forums/topic/5292-lws-staff-iguns-events/#comment-61815

I am going to host every event that is going to be requested by potentional clients, and when i host my own i will true use my imagination to host some unique and new ones!

• The Outfit
  •  RaceTech

Your motto "Exclusivity, Quality, and Fun" reflects a commitment to offering distinctive and unique products or services that set your brand apart from others. The emphasis on "Exclusivity" suggests a focus on providing customers with something special and rare, creating a sense of privilege. "Quality" highlights your dedication to delivering excellence, ensuring that your offerings meet or exceed high standards, fostering trust and satisfaction among your customers. Additionally, the inclusion of "Fun" indicates that you want your customers to not only appreciate the quality and exclusivity but also enjoy a positive and entertaining experience with your brand. Together, these values form a comprehensive approach to building a brand that is not only exceptional but also enjoyable for your target audience.

I am a former LWS member as I stated below, and I want to reclaim my spot since i came back active to host some events for the people of the server and my gang.

Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?:

Yes, i am.

As a 25-year-old individual, I find myself at a dynamic juncture of life, balancing aspirations, experiences, and the pursuit of self-discovery. I'm driven by a sense of curiosity, eager to explore diverse interests and cultivate meaningful connections. My journey involves continuous learning, adapting to challenges, and embracing the opportunities that come my way. With a mix of youthful enthusiasm and a growing sense of responsibility, I'm working towards shaping a fulfilling and purposeful path in both my personal and professional spheres.

Edited by I-Gun
  • Like 4

In-game Name: NulGath
Account username: Throng0

Joined the server on (Date): 2018
Events topic link: (In case you haven't posted your events on Discord):   this my old topic  on the grounds that 2020  and  i've posts in discord too

Events you see yourself doing if you get to join L.W.S:  So if I join LWS. I will see Myself doing new event with best quality, and other old event like chichen Nader-Lucky tube and I'm sure will make them with my own build skill.
Let us know your current Gang/Groups memberships:  SWAT-HLS-ZIP-ALT

Your motto, "Exclusivity, Quality, and Fun,"  keeping high requirements in the entirety provided, plus keeping the fun over the event  & it signifies turning in excellent and specific content material & keeping aiming on main goal the quality & fun wich you make your events playable not boring as many around

I'd love to join LWS because of my passion for building a memorable and fun events . My dedication to crafting engaging events aligns perfectly with LWS's focus on providing unique, high-quality experiences. I believe my creative approach and commitment to delivering fun, memorable moments would be a valuable addition to the team, enhancing the overall community engagement and enjoyment. I will be at the required level and do everything required by any player. I have to fulfill them in the best way and of course without any problemand.
Are you a former L.W.S Trusted Member?:  No
: Hello, My name in real life is Omar, i known as NulGath in this server .I am 19 years old and from Tunisia. I enjoy my free time By playing video games and And go to the gym.

• Like 6
  • Moist 1